Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
I keep feeling like she needs something else. But I can't figure out what. Any who, she's adorable and a love her heart

I'll rate back upon request ^^

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xX_luna_wolf_Xx
I keep feeling like she needs something else. But I can't figure out what. Any who, she's adorable and a love her heart

I LOVE it. It seems very complete. All the colors seem to blend and match perfectly. I don't ever do an uncluttered look(I usually clutter the head of my avatar)but I very much like what you've done with her. (: 10/10

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ms L Lawliet
xX_luna_wolf_Xx

I LOVE it. It seems very complete. All the colors seem to blend and match perfectly. I don't ever do an uncluttered look(I usually clutter the head of my avatar)but I very much like what you've done with her. (: 10/10

>/////< Thank you so much dear heart

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Cute. This is a nice simple avatar and all your items look like they belong together. My only complaint is that the blush is a little overwhelming: consider changing to a smaller size or lighter color blush.

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Batty Belfry
Cute. This is a nice simple avatar and all your items look like they belong together. My only complaint is that the blush is a little overwhelming: consider changing to a smaller size or lighter color blush.
I LOVE the blush. It brings attention to the face.

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
xX_luna_wolf_Xx

It's really cute, and goes very well together. I also thinks there might be something missing. Maybe try a belt, scarf, bag or something to add texture and shade?
9.5/10

Friendly Gatekeeper

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
adorable! though there aren't too many items, i think she looks really sweet.
my only suggestion would be to maybe add a background to make it look more complete. otherwise, i think it looks really nice!
also, i would love a rate on my avi if you have the time!

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nomzie
xX_luna_wolf_Xx

It's really cute, and goes very well together. I also thinks there might be something missing. Maybe try a belt, scarf, bag or something to add texture and shade?
9.5/10

The only thing with a belt is that it will get rid of the red detail on her shorts ><

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
merecily
adorable! though there aren't too many items, i think she looks really sweet.
my only suggestion would be to maybe add a background to make it look more complete. otherwise, i think it looks really nice!
also, i would love a rate on my avi if you have the time!

^w^ Thank you, I try to go for simple avi's. I'm not one for a lot of clutter honestly xD

I love yours :3
Green nature avi's are always adorable to me and I love the elfish vibe. I have a green/black elf avi and she maybe one of my favorites that I own xD
So I think she's lovely ^^

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Batty Belfry

:3 Thank you
I chose this blush because it draws the eye and it also kind of shows that playful-shyness I was going for ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
its cute 4laugh
10/10
So cute! You don't need to add a thing. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff