Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
whiteninjaryu
Needs more color

Hmm what would you suggest to add more color?

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
iiTetshinji-Kun
banicula

It looks nice overal [for the most part] but...
Youre using several of the Heart X Mind item, which seems, to others, rather lacking in creativity. I suggest you replace them, but if you dont feel the need, then dont. I also feel that it could use some more colour. The sole-white structure of it is just too bland... I think you should add another colour, maybe just a light tint for highlighting, but I believe that it needs some additional colour added onto it in some way, shape, or form. I also have an issue with the face. The mouth doesnt look right, to me. It doesnt appear to fit the theme youre holding. I suggest not using such a head-on smile, or maybe not even put much emotion in at all. She could either have a light smile, or not be smiling at all. These are my opinions.

But, otherwise, avoiding everything I just said about sole-white structure and multiple set usage... It looks really good. At first glance, without asking someone to give their criticism on it, it looks nice. Regarding that, I still find problems with the face. But otherwise, if I were not asked to criticize, I would say its very nice.

Yeah I had 3 heart x mind but then changed the 3rd one into the sainte ciel agape leg mod xD so Im only using two, one for the hair and the other for the wings around the upper legs,...and as for the mouth, I had a slight line as a mouth but it didnt appeal to many so I then changed it to this one,... Let me change it yet again xD If not ill end up buying a saint ciel Eros lol

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
42rd
The facial expression look ukky, I'd use the second smallest version of those lips, or SDPlus Cassiopeia lips, but the eyes look fine. I'm personally not fond of the innocent expression, but it works. You're using 3 Heart x Mind, and the sparkle tack-ify the entire avatar, but otherwise it looks fine, even though it doesn't exactly ooze 'never been done before'.

I'm actually only using two heart x mind, and as for the smile, yes it's got to go lol although the sparkles I think do give the avi the magical/angelic look no?

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

banicula
42rd
The facial expression look ukky, I'd use the second smallest version of those lips, or SDPlus Cassiopeia lips, but the eyes look fine. I'm personally not fond of the innocent expression, but it works. You're using 3 Heart x Mind, and the sparkle tack-ify the entire avatar, but otherwise it looks fine, even though it doesn't exactly ooze 'never been done before'.

I'm actually only using two heart x mind, and as for the smile, yes it's got to go lol although the sparkles I think do give the avi the magical/angelic look no?

Ah, sorry, I thought the wing-y belt thing was part of the....whatever that is.

The sparkles do give the avatar a 'magical' look, but the color is a bit off and they look large and akward. Try the butterfly dust thing from Dreamer's Dust?

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
42rd
banicula
42rd
The facial expression look ukky, Id use the second smallest version of those lips, or SDPlus Cassiopeia lips, but the eyes look fine. Im personally not fond of the innocent expression, but it works. Youre using 3 Heart x Mind, and the sparkle tack-ify the entire avatar, but otherwise it looks fine, even though it doesnt exactly ooze never been done before.

Im actually only using two heart x mind, and as for the smile, yes its got to go lol although the sparkles I think do give the avi the magical/angelic look no?

Ah, sorry, I thought the wing-y belt thing was part of the....whatever that is.

The sparkles do give the avatar a magical look, but the color is a bit off and they look large and akward. Try the butterfly dust thing from Dreamers Dust?

Lol well Ill take a look at the dreamers dust, becAuse yeah, the sparkles are a bit large xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff