6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
redface
wink

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Your color balance is horrid right now. You need to spread out your colors better instead of having clumps of color. The face is rather blank and I do not get why you have that filter on the avatar without some sort of background. Over all your avatar feels very unfinished and I would add more .
2/10

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Pistol Kiss
Your color balance is horrid right now. You need to spread out your colors better instead of having clumps of color. The face is rather blank and I do not get why you have that filter on the avatar without some sort of background. Over all your avatar feels very unfinished and I would add more .
2/10

I know, It's pretty bad but I'm still working on it.
Thanks smile

High-functioning Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i dont think the eye and hair really fit with the avi :/

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
lost Ear
i dont think the eye and hair really fit with the avi :/

I think that too. I cant really find a good hair and eyes for it.

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
Idk what the previous responses were seeing but the all black one right now is pretty dandy lookin' ^^ 9/10

Fallen Demigod

Pistol's comment obviously was to another avi cause this black one is splendid. I think it's simple and chill, which are basically most of my avis. 8/10

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Austere Heart
Pistol's comment obviously was to another avi cause this black one is splendid. I think it's simple and chill, which are basically most of my avis. 8/10

Thanks!

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
yoloswag666
Idk what the previous responses were seeing but the all black one right now is pretty dandy lookin' ^^ 9/10

Thank you!

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Austere Heart

yoloswag666

Austere is correct, they have changed since I rated them. Something the op should note in the first post.

The current avatar is ok? Nothing amazing but ok. 5/10 The head could use some white and the legs are navy not black. Also the face is the same dull one that was on the last avatar.

Dapper Gekko

10/10
Reminds me of outfits I'd see while walking around Harajuku.

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Phoenix Songbird
10/10
Reminds me of outfits I'd see while walking around Harajuku.

Thank you!

Noob

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Pistol Kiss
Austere Heart

yoloswag666

Austere is correct, they have changed since I rated them. Something the op should note in the first post.

The current avatar is ok? Nothing amazing but ok. 5/10 The head could use some white and the legs are navy not black. Also the face is the same dull one that was on the last avatar.

Their navy because I cant find any good legs to go with it, But thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff