Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
TheCrazyDragonLady
9/10 I like it a lot biggrin

This avi of mine is just a joke for those who know me irl.

^^ Thank you, and xD It makes me laugh

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
phteven
xX_luna_wolf_Xx
heart

I like it, the color scheme goes well together, and it's not too much or cluttered. I'd say 9/10

^w^ Thank you!

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
KimberlyAriel07
10/10

emotion_kirakira Really?! Thank you emotion_bigheart

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Dragon Maiden
It's so so original...10/10. ^_^

Me?

Thanks so much redface
I like yours a lot >w< I'm a sucker for wings and blue/black avi's owo
I think the only thing I'd maybe try to change is getting a blue or black leg mod
But other than that tiny detail it's absolutely flawless ^^ 9.5/10 :3

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
8/10 Maybe it's just me (it probably is) but I don't think the wings and tail match well with your color scheme. Other than that It's great I like the hat.

Rate my Ice Idol please?

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Feril Arrow
8/10 Maybe it's just me (it probably is) but I don't think the wings and tail match well with your color scheme. Other than that It's great I like the hat.

Rate my Ice Idol please?

^^ Thank you, I chose those items because the white and grey pick up on the smaller colors in the other items (White on the hat, grey on the legs, grey on the chest etc) ^^

And I like her, the only thing that's really off to me is the gold clips on the hair ><

Fashionable Star

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
xX_luna_wolf_Xx
Feril Arrow

Rate my Ice Idol please?

^^ Thank you, I chose those items because the white and grey pick up on the smaller colors in the other items (White on the hat, grey on the legs, grey on the chest etc) ^^

And I like her, the only thing that's really off to me is the gold clips on the hair ><
Ah see! that's why I didn't get it at first. But it makes sense, light splashes here and there.

Also I wish I could get rid of the clips, but they're part of the twintails. . .I just hope the snow hides them. .

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
9/10 I really like it...it's kind of like a redheaded Alruna! The only suggestion I can think of is that the wings and tail might look better in black or red but it's not a big thing. smile

What about mine any rate? suggestions?

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Feril Arrow
xX_luna_wolf_Xx
Feril Arrow

Rate my Ice Idol please?

Ah see! that's why I didn't get it at first. But it makes sense, light splashes here and there.

Also I wish I could get rid of the clips, but they're part of the twintails. . .I just hope the snow hides them. .

The snow does a pretty good job ^^
It's a nice avi ^^

Greedy Genius

I quite like it. It's simple and balanced. She's quite cute and sexy at the same time 3nodding
If you'd like you can shoot a rate at me.

Desirable Wolf

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
lolipop_452003
9/10 I really like it...it's kind of like a redheaded Alruna! The only suggestion I can think of is that the wings and tail might look better in black or red but it's not a big thing. smile

^^ Thank you
I think the only thing I'd say with yours is the arms seem a bit plain and that the tree doesn't really go too well. I think there is a cherry blossom tree background (I could very well be wrong though)

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
xX_luna_wolf_Xx
lolipop_452003

^^ Thank you
I think the only thing I'd say with yours is the arms seem a bit plain and that the tree doesn't really go too well. I think there is a cherry blossom tree background (I could very well be wrong though)

Yeah, the arms are a bare arm item so things like gloves ect... don't really fit them in the right places. sad I think there is a cherry blossom tree in one item though, thanks for the suggestions. smile

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
⋙♦User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♦⋘

9/10
I like it, but I think red/black avatars are a little overdone. ^^;;

Rate me back please?

⋙♦User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♦⋘

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
i suggest you get a skin color that would complement the wings and tail. i would give 8/10 cute devilish just need to work on colorings.
remove halo

Beloved Hellhound

15,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
9/10

I really like it. The wings and tail are adorable.

Rate back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces