Feral Kitten

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Native_princess_Chrissy
Closed On Sunday
6/10
you need some kind of arm mod.
if you had anything for the arms, then maybe it'd go up to a 8/10

Merry Christmas!
The only thing that I do have is a Rosamund..but the color is too pure of a white.

Don't listen to this bs, sticking an arm mod on just for the sake of an arm mod is stupid. Leg/arm mods should add something to the avatar, not just be shoved on to say "See I can afford this stuff too!" Besides, any mods would remove the puffy sleeve bits. That dress deserves puffed sleeves.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Calling criticism when the poster asked for rates bullshit is kind of rude.
If the poster asked for the rates, surely she can handle them.

Arm mods aren't just to say "I can afford stuff" it's to bring an avatar to life.
Make it more realistic rather than with the same stiff arms that an avatar without them has.
It gives it character. I can understand not being able to afford arm mods, I doubt that person was trying to be mean.

Having said that, I give her avatar a 7/10
I like the theme, it's clear what she's trying to do.
I like the use of simple items, unfortunately I just don't like winter themed avatars.
Without my bias toward them I'd give it an 8/10

Aged Gaian

I think it's adorable! 9/10!~

And rate-backs are appreciated 3nodding

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
haha shut up
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Native_princess_Chrissy
Closed On Sunday
6/10

Merry Christmas!
The only thing that I do have is a Rosamund..but the color is too pure of a white.

Don't listen to this bs, sticking an arm mod on just for the sake of an arm mod is stupid. Leg/arm mods should add something to the avatar, not just be shoved on to say "See I can afford this stuff too!" Besides, any mods would remove the puffy sleeve bits. That dress deserves puffed sleeves.

Arm mods aren't just to say "I can afford stuff" it's to bring an avatar to life.
Make it more realistic rather than with the same stiff arms that an avatar without them has.
It gives it character. I can understand not being able to afford arm mods, I doubt that person was trying to be mean.

I like the use of simple items, unfortunately I just don't like winter themed avatars.

That was for her previous avatar, which looked adorable without an arm mod. And as gaia currently does not have an arm mod in the color she had made her focus it didn't make sense to tell her to add one. The one she did add, while matching, also threw the color balance off.

As for being rude, not really. All AT is is our opinions of pixel dolls. Their opinion was it needed an arm mod. My opinion was that's bs because the avatar was complete without it.

Also did you even read my entire post or just stop at bs? Because I clearly state arm/leg mods should add something to the avatar. And since none of gaia's current arm mods would have done anything but muddle the colors it would basically look like she'd stuck it on just to go "see I can afford this". Pose and livelyness isn't the only thing a mod should bring to an avatar. Colors should be taken into account as well when one has a color theme, which she clearly did.
Native_princess_Chrissy
Lady Kariel
Native_princess_Chrissy
Lady Kariel
Native_princess_Chrissy
Lady Kariel
10/10

Merry Christmas!
Thank you! o 3o I had to get my Christmas avi on.

Still cute! :3

Merry Christmas!
Thank you!I am a fan of your avi too.That brown and all...I have a lot of cream and brown avis and some powdered blue avis with soft creams and browns too. o wo I need to get more colors in my inventory,but its too much.

Thank you. I don't have anything in my inventory besides what I'm wearing. I've pretty much sold or given away most of my inventory.

Merry Christmas!
What about doing the Caroling to get some items?But that is sweet of you to give your items away.

I just don't like having items sitting in my inventory for very long especially if I don't plan on using them.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
QTFireGoddess
Native_princess_Chrissy
Merry Christmas!
Please and thank you!I will rate back if you like.

You look absolutely gorgeous 10000000000000000/10 and you have a Merry Christmas too smile

Merry Christmas!
Oh my that is a lot of zeros.Thank you!

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Luthien Tinvuiel
its so cute ^^. 9001/10

Merry Christmas!
Thank you!I love your avatar too. o3o that hair is amazing.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Callidora
I think it's adorable! 9/10!~

And rate-backs are appreciated 3nodding

Merry Christmas!
Thank you!And I love your's too. 10/10

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lady Kariel
Native_princess_Chrissy
Lady Kariel
Native_princess_Chrissy
Lady Kariel

Still cute! :3

Merry Christmas!
Thank you!I am a fan of your avi too.That brown and all...I have a lot of cream and brown avis and some powdered blue avis with soft creams and browns too. o wo I need to get more colors in my inventory,but its too much.

Thank you. I don't have anything in my inventory besides what I'm wearing. I've pretty much sold or given away most of my inventory.

Merry Christmas!
What about doing the Caroling to get some items?But that is sweet of you to give your items away.

I just don't like having items sitting in my inventory for very long especially if I don't plan on using them.

Merry Christmas!
I understand how that feels.

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Native_princess_Chrissy
Luthien Tinvuiel
its so cute ^^. 9001/10

Merry Christmas!

thank you, Ive been editing it a bit so its not too cluttered but thank you for the compliment.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Luthien Tinvuiel
Native_princess_Chrissy
Luthien Tinvuiel
its so cute ^^. 9001/10

Merry Christmas!

thank you, Ive been editing it a bit so its not too cluttered but thank you for the compliment.

Merry Christmas!
You are welcome,I am sorry but I must go,its storming here.

Loyal Friend

9,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
haha shut up
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Native_princess_Chrissy
Closed On Sunday
6/10

Merry Christmas!

I see what happened, I didn't realize people where rating on a dress I previously had on and wasn't awarre that they where rating a different avatar and I wasn't awarre what they meant on arm mods ( now that I'm awake, I actually understand what they meant ) but thanks for the rate and this wasn't really meant to be a winter themed avi but I guess it could be XD Idk,, Sorry everyone for the misunderstanding :/ my bad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff