Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

My goldfish is named Pedro.

Dapper Lunatic

Bunny Girl 1000
9/10 xd

Awesome answer. I like the Green/Yellow thing you've got going on. Nines across the board, baby. smile
It's very cute! 8/10

Dapper Lunatic

WobinA
It's very cute! 8/10

Dude. Nice implement of the chickie hat. 9/10.
Propane
WobinA
It's very cute! 8/10

Thanks! biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

WobinA
Propane
WobinA
It's very cute! 8/10

Thanks! biggrin

No problem. It's my personal favorite item. biggrin
<center>Very adorable, 9/10. (I personally would have loved to over accesorize it though, I love clutterful avatars. ^0^)

Dapper Lunatic

P.l.u.s.h.i.e
<center>Very adorable, 9/10. (I personally would have loved to over accesorize it though, I love clutterful avatars. ^0^)

I had an outfit that I refer to fondly as "OHSHITS MY INVENTORY VOMITTED ON ME". But people were like "Wtf, noes, Propane, noes." sad

Dapper Lunatic

Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e

I had an outfit that I refer to fondly as "OHSHITS MY INVENTORY VOMITTED ON ME". But people were like "Wtf, noes, Propane, noes." sad

ALSO! 7/10. But only because I'm not as in love with the kitty as I was. sad
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e

<center>I have avatars that look like that all the time ^0^ One time someone said to me: You look like you used very item in your inventory and it's really ugly. 2/10. (This was at the time, a different avatar) But I simply said, Thank you, and just went on doing very cluttered avatars. XD Just do what you like, and it's all good. cool

Dapper Lunatic

P.l.u.s.h.i.e
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e

<center>I have avatars that look like that all the time ^0^ One time someone said to me: You look like you used very item in your inventory and it's really ugly. 2/10. (This was at the time, a different avatar) But I simply said, Thank you, and just went on doing very cluttered avatars. XD Just do what you like, and it's all good. cool

xD I tend to be all "Look, ******** you, SENPAI ASSBEAT!"

But I got bored with that avatar because people wouldn't shut up about it.
HUR.

9/10

o_o yey!
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e

<center>XD That's funny.
Well, your current avatar is very cute. n.n

Dapper Lunatic

P.l.u.s.h.i.e
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e
Propane
P.l.u.s.h.i.e

<center>XD That's funny.
Well, your current avatar is very cute. n.n

Hee. Thank you. whee

Toxicology: Thank you~ 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items