Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
la petite mignonne
ExcaliburJM
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, thank you ^u^ Nice to hear after what they said to me in freaking rate avatar thread...dicks. -_-

Well.. I'm no professional at rating avis.. but I do love making them so I can see when something has a lot of creative effort put into it. Furthermore, I believe an avitar is more for the individual's expression which doesn't always follow the guidelines people use for their rating systems. :3 Avi making is about the fun in it.

Sparkly Fatcat

ExcaliburJM
la petite mignonne
ExcaliburJM
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, thank you ^u^ Nice to hear after what they said to me in freaking rate avatar thread...dicks. -_-

Well.. I'm no professional at rating avis.. but I do love making them so I can see when something has a lot of creative effort put into it. Furthermore, I believe an avitar is more for the individual's expression which doesn't always follow the guidelines people use for their rating systems. :3 Avi making is about the fun in it.
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Tru dat! C: Btw yours matches really well. I like the parrot cardinal (holy crap I'm a derp.)

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
la petite mignonne

Tru dat! C: Btw yours matches really well. I like the parrot cardinal (holy crap I'm a derp.)

Yay! Thank you. :3 I like it too and the red I like cause I made this avi to directly contrast him. ^^ I'd call the twins and tried to make them contrast the red-blue gimpi eyes! Two completely different personalities mirrored by sharing the same eyes.

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM
imxaxcookie

I'll give a small donation so you can buy more stuff for your avi, just cause i think you're doing a great job already ! c:
+ Lol awesome !

O.O Aww.. ^^" Umm.. you don't really need too.. umm.. smile but thank you.. ^^ here.. I've got something you maybe could enjoy.. not sure if you'd ever use it though.. I just got it from the last RIG and never think I'll use it.

It's even on my wishlist ! c: ty ^^
+ yw c:

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
lovely avi 9/10 there is something not quite right with it around the skirt area.

Cute Pup

Blue_moon_dreams
lovely avi 9/10 there is something not quite right with it around the skirt area.

Could it be the missing stockings? Still looking for them c:

Genius

imxaxcookie
Absolutely no idea what to think of my avi .. So rate me !
Suggestions are welcome too c:

9/1O
It's adorably super uber cute ^-^
But I think you should were some stockings and a necklace / something around the neck = w =

Cute Pup

Pheekatn
imxaxcookie

9/1O
But I think you should were some stockings and a necklace / something around the neck = w =

I'll go look for some c: ty!

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie
Pheekatn
imxaxcookie

9/1O

I'll go look for some c: ty!

XD Dang.. seems like everyone wants you to get stockings..

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM

Yea whee Been to lazy to look for some tbh, gonna do it tomorrow c:

Lionheart

The legs look a tad bare. Try the new bloomers?

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

9/10
I love how you added little gold accents to distribute the gold from the compact. It's a very well done avatar, but her legs look a little bare. I'm not too fond of the glove either.
RB, please? My avatar is still a WIP, but rate anyways?

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie
ExcaliburJM

Yea whee Been to lazy to look for some tbh, gonna do it tomorrow c:

Heh.. I started looking myself.. XD Umm.. I was wondering if the Elegant Snowy Leggings were too white? Also, I had the thought that, instead of leggings, if you put on some pink legwarmers it would make it so there wasn't so much leg (which is what is causing the problem). smile Just an idea..

Cute Pup

Serethielle
The legs look a tad bare. Try the new bloomers?

Can't seem to find the item you're suggesting ^^'

Cute Pup

42rd
9/10
I love how you added little gold accents to distribute the gold from the compact. It's a very well done avatar, but her legs look a little bare. I'm not too fond of the glove either.
RB, please? My avatar is still a WIP, but rate anyways?

8.5/10 i like it but the head just seems really bare compared to the rest of it ..
+ Looking for something on the legs right now c: thank you !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff