Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
imxaxcookie

Really cute!, the colors goes very well with each other and the tutu I think is a kool addition too. 3nodding

Cute Pup

Poke Duckie
This is quite beautiful. Love the look of it. 10/10 Would you care to rate mine?

Tyvm !
8/10 I like it but it's a bit simple .. And maybe change your eye color? c:

Cute Pup

Leirus Non-Mercy
imxaxcookie

Really cute!, the colors goes very well with each other and the tutu I think is a kool addition too. 3nodding

Ty c:

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie
Absolutely no idea what to think of my avi .. So rate me !
Suggestions are welcome too c:

It's really cute. I like it. Although I must agree that there's something about the legs but I'm really not sure what I would do to fix it. ^^ Probably a 9/10 if you don't stare at the legs. : ) Also, if you wouldn't mind could you tell me what you think of mine? ^^ I noticed it's completely different than any others currently show here. XD

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM
imxaxcookie

It's really cute. I like it. Although I must agree that there's something about the legs but I'm really not sure what I would do to fix it. ^^ Probably a 9/10 if you don't stare at the legs. : ) Also, if you wouldn't mind could you tell me what you think of mine? ^^ I noticed it's completely different than any others currently show here. XD

It is so i'm absolutely not sure what to give you .. Mostly we give points on color coordinated, matching, layering and stuff .. But yours doesn't have that ehm .. Is it a cosplay maybe? Or what's the theme? c:

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie

It is so i'm absolutely not sure what to give you .. Mostly we give points on color coordinated, matching, layering and stuff .. But yours doesn't have that ehm .. Is it a cosplay maybe? Or what's the theme? c:

XD Really I'm not sure about it either. I just love making avis! I enjoy using items I love, and this is what comes out. I feel kinda embarrassed to say this but I've been a member of gaia for almost 3 years now and never explored the forums too much so I'm not familiar with the rating system. My whole life in gaia has been having fun in zOMG, playing with my avi, searching for cool items, and playing with my avi. XD Umm.. definitely not a cosplay.. I just made it up. I like to dress as some kind of adventurer.. probably the reason for all the leather.. Kindle was a gift and I love the sprite so I like to include him when I can.. the Nano-C on my arm is Fallout 3 inspired.. XD and.. I just LOVE SWORDS so I had to include Fremere's Guard's best. ^^ I got lots of avis to play with in different themes but these seem to be my favorites. Any advice?

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM
imxaxcookie

XD Really I'm not sure about it either. I just love making avis! I enjoy using items I love, and this is what comes out. I feel kinda embarrassed to say this but I've been a member of gaia for almost 3 years now and never explored the forums too much so I'm not familiar with the rating system. My whole life in gaia has been having fun in zOMG, playing with my avi, searching for cool items, and playing with my avi. XD Umm.. definitely not a cosplay.. I just made it up. I like to dress as some kind of adventurer.. probably the reason for all the leather.. Kindle was a gift and I love the sprite so I like to include him when I can.. the Nano-C on my arm is Fallout 3 inspired.. XD and.. I just LOVE SWORDS so I had to include Fremere's Guard's best. ^^ I got lots of avis to play with in different themes but these seem to be my favorites. Any advice?

Well after hearing that i just love it c: 9/10 cause i don't like the glasses ..
+ Hm not really, i mean normally they just look at if you used the same colors equally spread over the avatar ( so not even light green on the head and suddenly dark green on the shoes, it has to match )
Then layering, just how your clothing looks ..
And if everything matches ..
But if you just enjoy making avis and stuff you don't have to look out for those, just make what you think looks good c:
+ I was like that too in my first years ( i've been on here for 5/6 years ) but you should explore more, like in the exchange forum you can make lots of gold and in the dressing room you can make avatars for other people and stuff like that c: there's more here than zOMG! (even tho i love that)

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie

^^ Hmm.. thank you. It's good to know that I'm mostly on the right track. Also yeah.. XD the glasses are a little off but I thought they added coolness.. and also.. smile I have big blue eyes that did not match at all.. XDD ^^ Thank you for the advice as well.. I'll probably consider looking around more later but for now work and school keeps me busy so I don't wanna commit too much to the forums. XP smile Now that I found this place for showing off avi's I'm more inspired to play around.. XD But I do kinda wanna show-off my old favorites again. ^^ Thank you gaia and you're wardrobe of saved outfits!! I've challenged myself making lots of avis so this forum will be lots of fun.

(BTW: Don't look now but I just became a cosplay of my favorite sprite. XDD)

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM
imxaxcookie

^^ Hmm.. thank you. It's good to know that I'm mostly on the right track. Also yeah.. XD the glasses are a little off but I thought they added coolness.. and also.. smile I have big blue eyes that did not match at all.. XDD ^^ Thank you for the advice as well.. I'll probably consider looking around more later but for now work and school keeps me busy so I don't wanna commit too much to the forums. XP smile Now that I found this place for showing off avi's I'm more inspired to play around.. XD But I do kinda wanna show-off my old favorites again. ^^ Thank you gaia and you're wardrobe of saved outfits!! I've challenged myself making lots of avis so this forum will be lots of fun.

(BTW: Don't look now but I just became a cosplay of my favorite sprite. XDD)

I noticed ! I love it O:
+ Good c: I look forward seeing more avis from you!

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie

I noticed ! I love it O:

XDD Thank you! :3 and you too! Best of luck in your future projects and hope you get the great reviews you deserve.
-signed the "not-so innocent" Pie Inspector.-
(sorry. >u< I just love them all.. and yes.. XD It's a gimmick avi using the inspector's coat to make it look like I'm hiding a pie behind my back. XDD)

Cute Pup

ExcaliburJM
imxaxcookie

I noticed ! I love it O:

XDD Thank you! :3 and you too! Best of luck in your future projects and hope you get the great reviews you deserve.
-signed the "not-so innocent" Pie Inspector.-
(sorry. >u< I just love them all.. and yes.. XD It's a gimmick avi using the inspector's coat to make it look like I'm hiding a pie behind my back. XDD)

I'll give a small donation so you can buy more stuff for your avi, just cause i think you're doing a great job already ! c:
+ Lol awesome !

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
imxaxcookie

I'll give a small donation so you can buy more stuff for your avi, just cause i think you're doing a great job already ! c:
+ Lol awesome !

O.O Aww.. ^^" Umm.. you don't really need too.. umm.. smile but thank you.. ^^ here.. I've got something you maybe could enjoy.. not sure if you'd ever use it though.. I just got it from the last RIG and never think I'll use it.

Sparkly Fatcat

imxaxcookie
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

adorable! ^u^ Missing just a little something though, and not all the pinks match. 8.5/10

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
la petite mignonne
imxaxcookie
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

adorable! ^u^ Missing just a little something though, and not all the pinks match. 8.5/10

WOW! Love yours! Awesome balance with the red and gold and all that black filling and blending! The pale skin and vacant expression for the eyes sell it too. Really cool. I don't like to give perfect grades but I'm just so close to a 10/10 on this.

Sparkly Fatcat

ExcaliburJM
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, thank you ^u^ Nice to hear after what they said to me in freaking rate avatar thread...dicks. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff