Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please could you rate me blaugh and give suggestions for a name because i now hate the name bunny girl 1000! gonk xp
please people heart

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
its a pretty cute outfit. 9/10
Arekusa
its a pretty cute outfit. 9/10

thank you heart
how bout golden_glow?
Snow_phoenix
how bout golden_glow?

thanks thats a good name ill think about it blaugh
bump heart
Bunny Girl 1000
Snow_phoenix
how bout golden_glow?

don't mention it blaugh
I love the green and yellow, and hey I'm a sucker for Grecian Sandals...They work with so many things. I say an 8.5/10 just because it could be a little busier, but I know some people don't like that look. wink

I think you should keep your original name. People have come to know you as that and you should just own it! It will become kind of a part of you. Hmm maybe I'm getting a little too deep for a screen name. Sorry it's 2:45am here.....
WobinA
I love the green and yellow, and hey I'm a sucker for Grecian Sandals...They work with so many things. I say an 8.5/10 just because it could be a little busier, but I know some people don't like that look. wink

I think you should keep your original name. People have come to know you as that and you should just own it! It will become kind of a part of you. Hmm maybe I'm getting a little too deep for a screen name. Sorry it's 2:45am here.....

thanks
Snow_phoenix
Bunny Girl 1000
Snow_phoenix
how bout golden_glow?

don't mention it blaugh

whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff