Welcome to Gaia! ::

My avatar reminds me of a little-kid Spacer who just came back from Earth and got a toy kitty from it (because she snuck out of the Spacer town and went to visit the zoo with its cats and dogs.)

What was a kid doing on Earth anyway? Er.. she snuck over there too somehow, let's not sweat the details. ninja

Now, she has to go back to her planet and she has a lot of research she wants to do. domokun

Yeah... whatever... rate my avatar xd

EDIT: If you guys don't know what a Spacer is. In Isaac Asimov's books they were humans who left Earth and colonized other planets. They are more technoligically advanced than the humans back on Earth and also have longer lives. They concider themselves superior to Earthmen. I believe Asimov also described them to wear bright, bright colours. 3nodding
So, even if you haven't read the books, I think you can imagine what they're like. I just based my avatar very loosely on them anyway. xd

EDITEDIT:
Here is what she would be like on Earth. Gas mask to protect from germs, robot to gaurd against crazy Earthmen and the people from her planet that are looking for her ninja
User Image

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
neato! xd
Zeo_MoshiMoshi
neato! xd

Thanks! ^^
I second the motion of this avatar being "Neato". I'm too tired to be specific.
8.2/10
I love this avatar.
I've been meaning to say something ever since I first saw it in the HATO guild.
Absolutley amazing.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweet! 8.5/10 3nodding
Cyrus the Omnipotent
I second the motion of this avatar being "Neato". I'm too tired to be specific.
8.2/10

Alright, that works for me ^_~
crappybunny
I love this avatar.
Absolutley amazing.

oh, thank you surprised heart
Trap jaw & a OMFG?
8/10
Sweetdenni
Sweet! 8.5/10 3nodding
Thanks ^^
Gulkeeva
Trap jaw & a OMFG?
8/10
OMFG is too black. The grey of this helmet matches the colour (and also the spacer theme) more.

I don't think a Spacer would wear a trap jaw- that sounds like something a filthy earthman would do. mad

xd

Thanks
Mobster Lobster
Gulkeeva
Trap jaw & a OMFG?
8/10
OMFG is too black. The grey of this helmet matches the colour (and also the spacer theme) more.

I don't think a Spacer would wear a trap jaw- that sounds like something a filthy earthman would do. mad

xd

Thanks

your gloves are like pure black, so i thought you need more pure black to match with it, and spacers would wear a trap jaw, because space is supposed to be technilogically(sp) advanced...and trap jaws kinda mix with robots..which mixes with aliens..which mixes with SPACE
Gulkeeva
Mobster Lobster
Gulkeeva
Trap jaw & a OMFG?
8/10

xd

Thanks

your gloves are like pure black, so i thought you need more pure black to match with it, and spacers would wear a trap jaw, because space is supposed to be technilogically(sp) advanced...and trap jaws kinda mix with robots..which mixes with aliens..which mixes with SPACE

They're grey now. Even if they weren't, you have to match colours AND balance them. A huge black OMFG and tiny gloves would create an inbalance in the blackness.

There aren't any aliens in the books (unless you count the Solarians X_X). Robots, though, yes. But, the robots either looked completely like robots or you couldn't tell them from a person.

If she was on earth, she might wear a gas mask though because they were afraid of getting germs from the Earthmen. 3nodding
Mobster Lobster
crappybunny
I love this avatar.
Absolutley amazing.

You're welcome. <3

o:
You need a nickname.
*likes nicknames*
Hmm.
crappybunny
Mobster Lobster
crappybunny
I love this avatar.
Absolutley amazing.

You're welcome. <3

o:
You need a nickname.
*likes nicknames*
Hmm.

What kind of nickname? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff