Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel like I have too little on, but I can't find anything else that doesn't make it look cluttered/off. Idea's? o3o Also, rate me & I'll rate you back.

Fairy

Minty Kitten x
I feel like I have too little on, but I can't find anything else that doesn't make it look cluttered/off. Idea's? o3o Also, rate me & I'll rate you back.

It's really cute ! 9/10 I would add the teal theme down on your legs too though
Akimi_Fuyoko

Any suggestions? o3o
Your avi is so cute~ 10/10

Fairy

Minty Kitten x
Akimi_Fuyoko

Any suggestions? o3o
Your avi is so cute~ 10/10

Awww thanks ! heart
&Hmm...a lot would work I think...but maybe shoe clips or anklets? you don't have to add them on, I mean it's fine the way it is now ^___^
personally I love leg mods myself so it's hard for me to take them off gonk

Obsessive Werewolf

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageYou need more black throughout the avi. On the head, torso, etc. Right now there's just a big blob of black with the Little Lucie.
User Image
kyOMG

There is black on the torso, the top is black. Any suggestions on what items to use.
Try sweet pea for the legwarmers?
And white shoes~

Dedicated Winner

you need more black in your avi, specifically the top part. but your avi is actually nice
i would try march birthstone anklets.

(please rate and comment back)
Minty Kitten x

↫ ∂ ą ʀ k † я 𝔲 τ ħ

❝ I could have a go makeing an avi for you? ❞

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

It's mostly the petticoat, it add way too much black to the bottom. Try removing it and adding smaller bits of black.

Shy Friend

You need more of that mint down around the legs, if at all possible. That or add more black to the top. Overall, it's looking cute.

(Plus, 'ideas' shouldn't have an apostrophe. My school made the same mistake with a penny drive, written "Penny's for Justin."
...I'm a grammar nazi by genetics. Sorry. My mom's a proofreader.)

Confushious's Kouhai

Shy Fatcat

Try spreading the teal to the legs?
I'm into the simplistic look, so I actually really like the way your avi already is. It has a lot of character.

As for myself, I'm not really looking for a number rate, just suggestions. ;__;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces