Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Yosh okay

I will rate your avatar if you rate mine, but if you ask for certain thingies I can specify how I reply~

Copy/paste this into your quote!:

"Bumblebee"
I will simply rate your avatar from 1-10
"Bulkhead"
I will rate your avatar and suggest items that would work with it~
"Ratchet"
I will Rate + Suggest Items and tinker with the avatar in tektek
"Optimus"
All of the above plus this is a request to mess with my inventory in tektek (Like you invo tek me or something idk)

Quote next post~

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I love the colour combination! So cute emotion_kirakira 9.5/10

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Nomzie
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I love the colour combination! So cute emotion_kirakira 9.5/10

Thank you~
8/10 Your avatar just needs something to hide the brown in the midriff ! ovo
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop: Bulkhead

Lovely avatar! The color balance is very nice. 9.5/10!

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Squid-Chann
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop: Bulkhead

Lovely avatar! The color balance is very nice. 9.5/10!

Thank you~ <3

8.5/10 The only things I would add would be like Lovely Petals, and Maybe a different eyemod? (like Crystal Shards like I'm wearing)
Maybe a pearl necklace from the jewelry gold shop? ovo

Girl-Crazy Star

12,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
wrt : optimus

Bashful Faun

GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

Bulkhead, please!

And I really like the color scheme, but I would prefer another color to break it up. But her, personal preference. 9/10

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Bashful Fawn
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

Bulkhead, please!

And I really like the color scheme, but I would prefer another color to break it up. But her, personal preference. 9/10

Thank you~ and 7.5/10:

I like your theme, though I think a bikini and a snow theme doesn't mesh as well together as a coat and stuff would idk? And yeah I like it other than that. The stockings: use the spirited 2k10 stockings maybe? Also, Spirited Sprite!
I have an avatar in the same basic color scheme which I changed to;
which uses some of the same items + Stellar Wave, the new Modern Miko recolor, Rookie Detective, Broadway Bounce, and Winter Sumiko to add white. ovo

Toxic Nymph

4,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Party Member 100
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I really love the light blue and white color combination you have going on. The bird is adorable, and works really well with your facial expression. My only issue is that the pink in the ear is the only pink I can see, and it keeps drawing my eye away from the rest of your avatar xd Overall, I love it 3nodding
9.6/10 Bulkhead

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
9.5/10 Simple, matching, not overdone. I am a fan of minor background pieces tho, to save the avis from the stark white forum pages but I know they're not for everyone~
Bumblebee / Bulkhead (If something comes to mind easy, not like a project ^^ )
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I give you 9.5/10
"Bulkhead"

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Dantedelaan
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I really love the light blue and white color combination you have going on. The bird is adorable, and works really well with your facial expression. My only issue is that the pink in the ear is the only pink I can see, and it keeps drawing my eye away from the rest of your avatar xd Overall, I love it 3nodding
9.6/10 Bulkhead

I added the Jenny doll blush just now to make up for it! Though It's hard to find any bun ears that aren't too big without pink in them, and the top of my head feels strange without something idk

As for your avatar 7/10 it's kind of unbalanced? idk (And I 'm also not a fan of buckteeth aaa but I understand people like them) Hazy Ember would look nice, and Infinite Amadea. Keionpanku Mode really works with your OMFG too! Asmodeus' Teal wings if you like demon themes, Righteous Musketeer, Charged Knight, and the Turquoise Nomad's Cowl in CrosStitch are all other ideas. ovo
Your avatar has potential if you can balance the bulk and colors~ <3

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
yoloswag666
9.5/10 Simple, matching, not overdone. I am a fan of minor background pieces tho, to save the avis from the stark white forum pages but I know they're not for everyone~
Bumblebee / Bulkhead (If something comes to mind easy, not like a project ^^ )

My inventory's quite large so I base a lot of what I tend to suggest off of it teehee

and Thank you~ <3

And aaa 9.5/10 for you too! It's red and black and not generic which is glorious! And as for suggestions, the reason it's not a 10/10 is because of a bare neck. With your avatar I would use one of Moira's collars that are for sale in her shop under accessories, or the studded leather collar ( search it in MP)! ovo

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Aioyai
GaIvatron
Bloooooooooooooooooooop

I give you 9.5/10
"Bulkhead"

Thank you! <3

And
8/10 it's good, but there's only two ish futuristic/mecha based items on ya, and I have a good amount of suggestions for these types of items in that color scheme. Phasing Lily is my favorite item here on Gaia, so that's definitely what I'm recommending (Use maybe the vest or the ear tufts?), Hazardous Drummer, Limit Breaker, Urban Mercenary, Gift of Hathor for the extensions, and Foxy Flag Gal. OH And Clever Vixen maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff