Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice Heart's Queen

eek Wierd!! Your #2 looks almost exaclty like a GavSim I made a billion years ago.(uhh ignore the guy)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Therefore I must like #2 domokun because it literally is something I would do.
Directed at both Trippeta and DemonicAngel: Why don't you like them? Constructive critisism, please? sweatdrop

And Dorg Endo: Neat. Or creepy. I don't know which. o.O;;;;; ... Eh... What do you think of number seven? You know the pants taht are on the only male avvie in my post? Are there any like that for females? I don't really like the pinstripe pants on number seven, though they're the closest I could find to what I was looking for...

Ice Heart's Queen

KoNfUzEd BLaCk PaNtZ, Glacier Sleet Pants, Grey Longjohns with Grey University Skirt might look neat and be about the same grey color...just a thought for simular grey lower body apparel.
Dorg Endo
KoNfUzEd BLaCk PaNtZ, Glacier Sleet Pants, Grey Longjohns with Grey University Skirt might look neat and be about the same grey color...just a thought for simular grey lower body apparel.
Thanks, I'll look at those!

Do you know which stores I would find them in? sweatdrop
There all bad sad
dirtbiker4life
There all bad sad

Would you care to do something nicer than most who came to this thread have done and perhaps told me WHY they're so bad???!

Cat

6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o
the colors are in the same color shade catagory
they're all dull and dark which I love

Ice Heart's Queen

xd I almost always use the Female Item Color List to help peoples find cloths because its easier. I usually know the item looks like already but I totaly get lost at spelling. So check out the FICL for all refence cool
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=341384
Kitt Koneko
6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o
SPECIFIC ADVICE! IT GIVES REASONS WHY IT IS GOOD AND BAD! YOU HAVE HELPED ME KEEP A SMALL AMOUNT OF CONFIDENCE IN HUMANITY! THANK YOU! I KISS YOUR FEET! -twitch-

Heh.

And Dorg Elgo: Gracias. :3

Cat

[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o
SPECIFIC ADVICE! IT GIVES REASONS WHY IT IS GOOD AND BAD! YOU HAVE HELPED ME KEEP A SMALL AMOUNT OF CONFIDENCE IN HUMANITY! THANK YOU! I KISS YOUR FEET! -twitch-

Heh.

whee the colors are velvetyish

o.o I love it <33
100/10
no typo I said 10 o:
Kitt Koneko
[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o

Heh.

o.o I love it <33
100/10
no typo I said 10 o:
Lol. XDDD Thanks?

Cat

[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o

Heh.

o.o I love it <33
100/10
no typo I said 10 o:
Lol. XDDD Thanks?
maybe I like it best because if I could find clothes those colors Id wear them x3
Kitt Koneko
[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
[chimera]
Kitt Koneko
6 is the best O:
no doubt o.o

Heh.

o.o I love it <33
100/10
no typo I said 10 o:
Lol. XDDD Thanks?
maybe I like it best because if I could find clothes those colors Id wear them x3
Heh. Just save up.

Ice Heart's Queen

No problem. Sorry if it seems like I'm slow to reply or answer or even come back to a thread. But you see I have a rounds system where I go here, there, and then everywhere becuase usually people take af ew minutes to reply and waiting is kinda boring blaugh .

Maybe I can stop and give my full time to all your avatars to make up for that slowness wink

Ice Heart's Queen

F#1 That majority of that outfit to me is very sleek and sophistocated but then the Bammi is more childish. Partly for its connection to the TV show and the fact that it is an animal cute thing. Also its very detailed compared to the other simple you items you have on, which shifts all the focus to your head, even the hair is more detailed then most so I think its too much small detail on your head. You could balance that detail by adding Rough walking shoes(they grey ones are nice) or maybe get a simple hat. Then most of the detailing in the items would be simular.

So pretty sleek and nice but has a few odd elements.

F#2 I like this as I said before but I should elborated in more detail and not been in a rush. The largeness of the shirt and pants compliment each other well I think. Also the simplicity of your accessories make this very appealing to the eye. I know exactly what I'm looking at, no second guessing. I do think slightly bigger shoes might work better like Black Plateform Shoes or Charred Tundra Boots(arent on GAC I think). But very nice I personally like this as well as giving a criticing eye its nice

F#3 Again I think a larger more noticable shoe would be good like Pimpin Shoes sweatdrop but the price tag eek maybe add black sandals like Beatnik to make more detail and help your feet survive the 90s pants powerfulness. I think it matches very well if thats what you were going for. Some people may say it doesnt match because you dont completely spread each color from head to toe--which is what some people consider part of the matching process(I think...) Anyways I like the net top because of the bra you paired it with, the crazy detail of the net top is allowed to be crazy and not compeat with a shirt or anything else. I like the green on your head it looks good with the purple. And those eyes always look good with Emos. Very nice.

F#4 the Coat is a great way to divid those dark items. Not that the combination is bad but sometimes having lots of black items together creates a blob of black, the coat is good at seaprating that. If only Gaia had a white skirt crying darn Gaia...darn Gaia...
So yeah good ^^

F#5 Oh darn a lot of avies a lot of typing sweatdrop please let me break

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas