Welcome to Gaia! ::

UPDATE
I'm ******** sick of people who come in here with their posts of 'all of those are ugly' (and this is coming from people with avvies that aren't exactly that great, either,) and not giving ANY reason as to why they think that, NO specific critisism, and they just LEAVE, not EVER replying to my replies with some more DETAILED CRITISISM. So, this is a RATE ME THREAD. Rate a female avvie by typing 'F-' and then put the number of the female avvie, to specify which you're talking about, then put your rating. For the males, it's the same thing, only an M instead of an F. GET IT?! And give me some damned ADVICE here, not just 'it sucks'.

I got bored and decided to mess around with the GAC stuff. I found many avvies I love but will never be able to afford... And have now decided to plague you people with various GAC stuff.

UPDATED OFTEN! Maybe!

Female avvies:
1.)User ImageNot much to say about this one. I'm not too sure about the hat. Still, this was the best hat I could find for it... Perhaps a Hammi hat?
2.)User ImageFor some reason, just looking at this one gives me a bit of a headache. It's like, I think it looks good, yet at the same time can barely bring myself to look at it...
3.)User ImageThis is actually my avvie from my old account. My old account's a zombie, though, so... Yeah. It doesn't really look like this anymore. I just like it, even though I guess it doesn't really match. A lot of my friends say they hate the net top, but I think it looks good.
4.)User ImageAh, the immortal OMG, NM Scarf, and Devil Tail combo. What would we do without ye? xp
5.)User ImageThe skirt... I'm not too fond of. Same for the shoes. I had an idea for this that Gaia just couldn't really bring out. If you click here, though, you'll see a drawing I did of it... (If you get an ad, just scroll down and click 'back to deviantart' or whatever that button says, then click my link again.)
6.)User ImageIt's not balanced, the colors don't match, it's sort of hard to look at, yet I like it anyway.
7.)User ImageI absolutely ADORE this one. The color scheme is pretty simple, the items not that flashy, and it's just... I don't know. It's wonderful, though... I would make it my standing avvie while I'm questing, only currently I can't afford to. Sadly, though not the most intricately patterned of Gaia's items, they aren't really the cheapest... But I digress. Simply put, this r0x0rz mah s0x0rz. ^^ heart
8.)User ImageThat's right, she's wearing THREE pinstripe items, and angelic scarf, and a halo. This is a near impossible avvie to obtain because of the halo alone, but I still think it looks neat, and you could take off the halo and the scarf and it'd still look pretty good, in my opinion.
9.)User ImageThis is one of my older avatars from my old account. It really doesn't look that great, the leaf clashes with everything, it's bulky, but god, I still love the thing. Not sure why.
10.)User ImageIt sort of almost matches! Gasp! The white complex shirt looks good on avvies that aren't wearing pants. It's hard to find a bottom that will match it. gonk
11.)User ImageIf anyone screams 'buck teeth are dumb and foxcrap is stupid!', I will be angry. evil This was one of my favorite avvies, and when used correctly, the fox items CAN look good. People just don't always agree on what looks good. Admittedly, the emo bag sort of doesn't work with it, but I threw it on there anyway, as past experiences have shown, people never seem to be all to fond of this one no matter what I do.
12.)User ImageAaaand this is sort of my quest avvie. Now that I look at it in comparison with number seven, it's really not that great... Not to say I still don't like the NM Scarf. ><;

Male avvies:
1.)User ImageI hate how it's nearly impossible on Gaia to make a male avatar look sufficiently nerdy. evil Because nerds are hot. XP Eh... I still SORT OF like this one. It could have been done better, though... And yeah, this is the only male avvie here so far. What can I say? sweatdrop I'm not really too fond of the overall look of the male avatars...
Number 3 is the only good one, but it needs more green.
rpgfreak_85
Number 3 is the only good one, but it needs more green.
Hotshit... That cat in your signature? My cat had kittens once, and there was one that looked just like that... He died, though, but... Seriously, the patterns are almost identical...

And yeah, I always did like it, but really, I don't want more green on the head, maybe a green hip or leg or ankle item. Couldn't find anything that looked good, though... Any suggestions?

And what do you mean, the only good one? gonk -sniffle- You make number seven feel left out.
I like 6.
I kinda like 9...
The Pseudonym
I kinda like 9...
Yeah, me too.
8 whee i want a damn halo crying heart

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I like 6, the form/shape looks good even if the colour dont go. You can always play around with other colours of the same clothing
G r a e
8 whee i want a damn halo crying heart
Yupyup. ><
I like one and three. Seven is alright.
[Ryu]
I like one and three. Seven is alright.
Meeple.
Ryu's signature is pretty. :'D
.Former Fetus.
Ryu's signature is pretty. :'D
Which one? They are ALWAYS CHANGING. o___o
I don't really like any... Except maybe the one you were questing for. (Can't remember the number. The last female one.)

Friendly Friend

I don't really like any of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas