sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheHardcorePanda
Tuesday Mournings

how verrry EXCITING! i'm not even the father and i'm excited. HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!

I was born for this, duder. My kids/wife are my life. cat_wink

so manly, you're making me swoon.
As for your story what genre you want? (pick from the front)

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tuesday Mournings

*flexes and hip thrusts at the same time*

Think of the Children! - seems appropriate. Why aren't you a part of the AT skype chat?

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheHardcorePanda
Tuesday Mournings

*flexes and hip thrusts at the same time*

Think of the Children! - seems appropriate. Why aren't you a part of the AT skype chat?

we have an AT skype chat?
am i cool enough to play with the big kids yet?

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
qoddess
behind the closet!

It isn't what's behind the closet you should be afraid of, it is what's inside you and here is the story of how you found that out.

And here we are at fortune town, the most unfortunate town there is. Ironic as its name. It was a travelling town and had quite a lot of foreigners coming in and out, but there was no business that could keep a float here. Bartering was incredibly difficult as the products could never sell and money was of no value because no one could agree on what the value of one was to another's country. So it was the perfect place for business, so long as someone could create one.

Qod was one individual who wanted to try, his fortune telling business was unreasonably unsuccessful in the last town, perhaps fortune would grow if he went to fortune town! seemed lucky enough. As Qod entered the place it was busy with the yelling of foreigners yelling at foreigners. Apparently yelling in a different language makes it easier to understand. Qod set up his shop which was more like a booth and to advertise he had an endlessly burning candle, a little gimmick he made up a while ago. It was effective though as some people stared at the strange sight with curiosity, piquing their interests and he'd bid them to come closer. He'd try to speak some sort of foreign tongue to make himself look all the more impressive, but he'd point the pictures of the tarot cards to communicate with them. After a day's work he made a vase, a necklace, some coins with holes in it, and a sponge. Not the most lucrative of items but it was just the first day. The more he did this the more fame he'd get right? He traded the sponge for a space at the inn and readied himself for tomorrow. His dreams though were strange ones, where he was tossed around by demons and they licked his flesh off with tongues of fire. Quite morbid really. The last image in his head was of his deceased father looking straight at him saying, "It's time to wake up". With cold sweat pouring from him he got up, no closer to the sun just barely rising.

The days to follow were just as bad, each day did become more successful and his reading were apparently accurate. But the night which follows after was awful, filled with nightmares of demons torturing non-stop. Everytime his father would wake him, but ever night his father would be missing more and more flesh. Just last night he was but bones and organs, falling out of his chest cavity. Qod was now quite afraid of going to sleep and equally so of telling fortunes. The only fortunes he ever told now were ones of death, and death that would come within a weeks time. So far he hasn't been wrong either. Would it be better if he just stopped the business altogether? But he's racking in so much money now, people are willing to pay in gold for a chance to dodge death. But if he continues his head might explode. Sweat poured down from his head and his hands began to shake. Last customer of the day, dying in 3 days. Great another providence of death. closing up shop he couldn't help but wonder if he was going to die too. He looked at his cards and began to shuffle them. It was forbidden for a fortune teller to read his own future, but he just had to know. These dreams maybe they were signs of him being dragged away to hell. What if when he dies he'll be submitted to torture forever! His hands shaked as he began to flip the cards which read his death indeed. Instantaneous death.
After that Fortune town deader than it ever was.
Tuesday Mournings
qoddess
behind the closet!

It isn't what's behind the closet you should be afraid of, it is what's inside you and here is the story of how you found that out.

And here we are at fortune town, the most unfortunate town there is. Ironic as its name. It was a travelling town and had quite a lot of foreigners coming in and out, but there was no business that could keep a float here. Bartering was incredibly difficult as the products could never sell and money was of no value because no one could agree on what the value of one was to another's country. So it was the perfect place for business, so long as someone could create one.

Qod was one individual who wanted to try, his fortune telling business was unreasonably unsuccessful in the last town, perhaps fortune would grow if he went to fortune town! seemed lucky enough. As Qod entered the place it was busy with the yelling of foreigners yelling at foreigners. Apparently yelling in a different language makes it easier to understand. Qod set up his shop which was more like a booth and to advertise he had an endlessly burning candle, a little gimmick he made up a while ago. It was effective though as some people stared at the strange sight with curiosity, piquing their interests and he'd bid them to come closer. He'd try to speak some sort of foreign tongue to make himself look all the more impressive, but he'd point the pictures of the tarot cards to communicate with them. After a day's work he made a vase, a necklace, some coins with holes in it, and a sponge. Not the most lucrative of items but it was just the first day. The more he did this the more fame he'd get right? He traded the sponge for a space at the inn and readied himself for tomorrow. His dreams though were strange ones, where he was tossed around by demons and they licked his flesh off with tongues of fire. Quite morbid really. The last image in his head was of his deceased father looking straight at him saying, "It's time to wake up". With cold sweat pouring from him he got up, no closer to the sun just barely rising.

The days to follow were just as bad, each day did become more successful and his reading were apparently accurate. But the night which follows after was awful, filled with nightmares of demons torturing non-stop. Everytime his father would wake him, but ever night his father would be missing more and more flesh. Just last night he was but bones and organs, falling out of his chest cavity. Qod was now quite afraid of going to sleep and equally so of telling fortunes. The only fortunes he ever told now were ones of death, and death that would come within a weeks time. So far he hasn't been wrong either. Would it be better if he just stopped the business altogether? But he's racking in so much money now, people are willing to pay in gold for a chance to dodge death. But if he continues his head might explode. Sweat poured down from his head and his hands began to shake. Last customer of the day, dying in 3 days. Great another providence of death. closing up shop he couldn't help but wonder if he was going to die too. He looked at his cards and began to shuffle them. It was forbidden for a fortune teller to read his own future, but he just had to know. These dreams maybe they were signs of him being dragged away to hell. What if when he dies he'll be submitted to torture forever! His hands shaked as he began to flip the cards which read his death indeed. Instantaneous death.

this speaks to me on so many levels.
it's weird, but i've experienced dreams that i've thought of to be signs, too.
thank you for this intriguing story!

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
qoddess
Tuesday Mournings
qoddess
behind the closet!

this speaks to me on so many levels.
it's weird, but i've experienced dreams that i've thought of to be signs, too.
thank you for this intriguing story!

oooooo SPOoooOoOOKY!
i kinda derped out on writing this one, not much freight in here than other ones i have. BUT(T) glad you liked it.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have a 15 hour flight incoming, send me some avis so i have something to do

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i have a plane coming up, give me some avis to write about

Toxic Transmutator

What a twist, please, and you can throw in a rate of whatever kind if you like ^^.
And I hope your flight won't be too boring!

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
last call before i fly. and its true, i am pretty fly.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Could I trouble you for an Eat Me and Give Me a Kiss? Have a good flight!

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timmish
Could I trouble you for an Eat Me and Give Me a Kiss? Have a good flight!

Timmish – Lover of the Sea.

Now Timmish was a fisherman, his father was a fisherman, his father before his father as well, and his father before his father’s father was a shoe salesman; who saved up all his money for a boat so he could switch occupations to become a fisherman. Now as the 4th generation of being a fisherman he did not loathe the job at all, in fact he loved it. Ever since he was born he has always known the sea. Timmish was a pretty good looking fellow as well, being a fisherman is no easy task and his muscles and rough looks made him fairly attractive. There was a long line of women trying to fish for his attention, but sadly none compared to the shining jewel that was the sea. He would often talk to the sea as if it were a living creature and though it never talked he was perfectly content. He didn’t need the ocean to talk back to him so long as he had the ocean.
Now it was a bright and clear day, not a cloud in the sky. Being a man of the sea, Timmish saw this as an opportunity to go for some casual fishing. As much as his family favored using nets when fishing, he himself preferred the spear when going on pleasure cruises. As he set sail he felt the salty air brush against his skin. He smiled at the thought of being with the ocean once more. He jumped into his small boat and set sail into the quiet waters, but not for long. No sooner than 30 minutes into the ride lightening on a clear day struck taking out his sail, dragging him into rougher waters. Horrified he grabbed the wheel in hopes to steer away from the approaching storm, but such efforts were fruitless as the rudder snapped the moment he fought the waves. Now drifting into randomly generating dark clouds, he tried to paddle away with his hands; doing him no good of course. Rain poured down onto his face and he felt as if he was drowning while standing. Now to the mercy of the waves, he looked out and said, “I give up”, and he just lied down in his boat. He really did give up at that moment as the sea tossed him about like a child in a bath tub. It wasn’t that he accept death as his fate, but instead he put his life into the hands of the ocean. “The ocean, she be one hell of a mistress”. At this statement a deep voice could be heard, “You mean he is one hell of a master”. He looked over board and saw an incredibly handsome creature man, body built like god and had scales upon his body, almost like the legendary Merfolk, but handsomer. “I am the embodiment of the sea and I have heard your plea, I’ll be sending you home now so no need to cry”. With the motion of his hand the waves began to push the boat back to land at a rather alarming speed. Timmish looked in awe, “No, wait, stop!” The Sea held out his hand in and asked with peaked interest, “Why?” After all these years of talking to the sea Timmish could finally have the sea talk back and he wasn’t going to miss this opportunity. The two of them talked for what seemed to him like an age and a half, and he loved every moment of it. Even when he found at the sea was a he and not a she, his feelings went unchanged for him. The Sea became quite fond of Timmish and would quite regularly visit him at his home. The two of them grew old together doing nothing but talk to each other every day. But that was okay, because that was all that Timmish ever wanted.

kaorxi's Partner In Crime

Codebreaking Nerd

15,200 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
May I have a 'Behind the Closet', please?
ninja

High-functioning Unicorn

ah,, story rates! Can I have eat me and Behind the Closet please biggrin

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tuesday Mournings

Timmish – Lover of the Sea.

Now Timmish was a fisherman, his father was a fisherman, his father before his father as well, and his father before his father’s father was a shoe salesman; who saved up all his money for a boat so he could switch occupations to become a fisherman. Now as the 4th generation of being a fisherman he did not loathe the job at all, in fact he loved it. Ever since he was born he has always known the sea. Timmish was a pretty good looking fellow as well, being a fisherman is no easy task and his muscles and rough looks made him fairly attractive. There was a long line of women trying to fish for his attention, but sadly none compared to the shining jewel that was the sea. He would often talk to the sea as if it were a living creature and though it never talked he was perfectly content. He didn’t need the ocean to talk back to him so long as he had the ocean.
Now it was a bright and clear day, not a cloud in the sky. Being a man of the sea, Timmish saw this as an opportunity to go for some casual fishing. As much as his family favored using nets when fishing, he himself preferred the spear when going on pleasure cruises. As he set sail he felt the salty air brush against his skin. He smiled at the thought of being with the ocean once more. He jumped into his small boat and set sail into the quiet waters, but not for long. No sooner than 30 minutes into the ride lightening on a clear day struck taking out his sail, dragging him into rougher waters. Horrified he grabbed the wheel in hopes to steer away from the approaching storm, but such efforts were fruitless as the rudder snapped the moment he fought the waves. Now drifting into randomly generating dark clouds, he tried to paddle away with his hands; doing him no good of course. Rain poured down onto his face and he felt as if he was drowning while standing. Now to the mercy of the waves, he looked out and said, “I give up”, and he just lied down in his boat. He really did give up at that moment as the sea tossed him about like a child in a bath tub. It wasn’t that he accept death as his fate, but instead he put his life into the hands of the ocean. “The ocean, she be one hell of a mistress”. At this statement a deep voice could be heard, “You mean he is one hell of a master”. He looked over board and saw an incredibly handsome creature man, body built like god and had scales upon his body, almost like the legendary Merfolk, but handsomer. “I am the embodiment of the sea and I have heard your plea, I’ll be sending you home now so no need to cry”. With the motion of his hand the waves began to push the boat back to land at a rather alarming speed. Timmish looked in awe, “No, wait, stop!” The Sea held out his hand in and asked with peaked interest, “Why?” After all these years of talking to the sea Timmish could finally have the sea talk back and he wasn’t going to miss this opportunity. The two of them talked for what seemed to him like an age and a half, and he loved every moment of it. Even when he found at the sea was a he and not a she, his feelings went unchanged for him. The Sea became quite fond of Timmish and would quite regularly visit him at his home. The two of them grew old together doing nothing but talk to each other every day. But that was okay, because that was all that Timmish ever wanted.

emotion_kirakira WOW. This was better than I ever could have imagined. Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff