Total Votes:[ 195 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Hunter

Tuesday Mournings
Emerald
If it isn't my good old friend Tuesday! Do your worst. emotion_dowant

Well YOU ASKED FOR IT. worst avi ever. 10/10
Now that that is over.

Love the top, love the interesting head. i have an issue with the shoes/bottom (chaos thing)
I feel as if there would be a much better choice than that, the white of the shoe is too much compared to the mesh you have on your arms, you have nothing that white anywhere else. Hair colour is great, would stitches the grick's head thing work on you? i don't think it would look all that great, but have a gander.

I'll take a look. I feel the the face is super white and I think it balances it out, don't you?

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Digital World
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

look at this guy, tall dark and really not that menacing.
Your single eye isn't very evil looking and from afar looks pink really (you should go see a doctor about that)
I suggest to use compass of seidh's - odin eyes. then use death whisper's - devil's eye. That'll give you an intersting and more menacing effect.
You are really lacking red on the bottom. the top is kinda fun to look at. I say take out the puppeteer's bottom, it isn't working for you + restricts what grand potential you have for the bottom.
Experiment for a bit and come on back later.

WOAH, what are you doing looking at the second page of a 100+ page thread?
you humans are craaaaaazy.
If you post a picture of a bagel, i might write a short story for your avi.

Dapper Genius

11,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eeeeeat meeeeeee 4laugh

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Emerald
Tuesday Mournings
Emerald

Now that that is over.

Love the top, love the interesting head. i have an issue with the shoes/bottom (chaos thing)
I feel as if there would be a much better choice than that, the white of the shoe is too much compared to the mesh you have on your arms, you have nothing that white anywhere else. Hair colour is great, would stitches the grick's head thing work on you? i don't think it would look all that great, but have a gander.

I'll take a look. I feel the the face is super white and I think it balances it out, don't you?

i'll hail no, cause the white on the face is a gradient, the ones on the bottom are specks. the two don't really match each other. least that's what i'm seeing.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
yaki_terri
It's actually looks great! thanks! Been waiting for it to get rereleased now. Can't afford it yet with the current mp price emotion_donotwant

oh damn i am good, would centurion look any good? if it does i could lend you mind, not using it for anything important.

Invisible Hunter

Tuesday Mournings
Emerald
Tuesday Mournings
Emerald

Now that that is over.

i'll hail no, cause the white on the face is a gradient, the ones on the bottom are specks. the two don't really match each other. least that's what i'm seeing.

Oh pfft, I've had this avatar for a long while now, too late to change it. emotion_donotwant Those stitches were a good idea, but they didn't look right.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tesla Was Robbed
eeeeeat meeeeeee 4laugh

That's a pretty eye sore of a color scheme. Remove the winsor items, not good to double and also they don't fit colorwise.
I like the character, i like what you can do with it, but right now its uncoordinate in terms of color.
I'd say remove the background. Complete your avi first than add a background.
Pawn shirt isn't very good here, try again. U want something raggedy, slightly drooping. something that will work with the arms.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Emerald

Oh pfft, I've had this avatar for a long while now, too late to change it. emotion_donotwant Those stitches were a good idea, but they didn't look right.

mmm well i try. I do like it, i call this one of those 'simple' avis that i enjoy. Not overly complicated, just enjoyable to look at.

Alien Invader

prepares? gonk
please

Invisible Hunter

Tuesday Mournings
Emerald

mmm well i try. I do like it, i call this one of those 'simple' avis that i enjoy. Not overly complicated, just enjoyable to look at.

Simple and cohesive, that's what I was going for with this.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Emerald
Tuesday Mournings
Emerald

well u hit it, i'll humor you though. I'll make a complicated and uncohesive avi using the tux from ravenwood.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Susue
prepares? gonk
please

my body is not ready for this one.

The colors of the arm are just wonderful, but the fact that it is nowhere else to be found DISPLEASES ME.
Image i get is time traveling dystopian woman. skips time to find treasures.
The boots are killing me, they don't work at all.
I'd say i want the face to be dirtier, scars, bruises, tats potentially (my doubts though), smoke, etc. Right now it seems kinda plane (that's no typo its a pun; i still think its super fly, but just not for this place).

Invisible Hunter

Tuesday Mournings
Emerald
Tuesday Mournings
Emerald

well u hit it, i'll humor you though. I'll make a complicated and uncohesive avi using the tux from ravenwood.

Go for it. smile

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tuesday Mournings
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
-coats myself in ketchup-
My body is ready O 3 O

i'll be honest never was much of a ketchup guy, not even on fries.

Shoes are a problem here, First it looks like you have one leg, not as if you're walking forward.
Second is that the white on the shoe is stunning white, it has no details or any real greys, making it a real sore thumb.
Arguably the eyes are a bit sharp, but i can overlook that.
Can't over look the incredibly empty face though, you have a lot of opportunity to put make-up to make it more interesting, do so.
I'd rather have the bow/a bow in the center, it slightly on the side isn't really that great, its just off putting

I used the lovely lucie to give myself make-up and added a skirt, as well as changed the arms. Still trying to find a deeper dusty pink item to go around the mid-section or bottom of the avatar so it can match the headpiece. The dusty rose on the dress is too light but I feel like its still necessary

Alien Invader

Tuesday Mournings
Susue
prepares? gonk
please

my body is not ready for this one.

The colors of the arm are just wonderful, but the fact that it is nowhere else to be found DISPLEASES ME.
Image i get is time traveling dystopian woman. skips time to find treasures.
The boots are killing me, they don't work at all.
I'd say i want the face to be dirtier, scars, bruises, tats potentially (my doubts though), smoke, etc. Right now it seems kinda plane (that's no typo its a pun; i still think its super fly, but just not for this place).

hehe thanks for the all the comments. i know this one is kinda hard to rate. i was focused on mixing styles to create a simple character (which you pretty much pegged!). i totally tried a dirtier face, but it went against the clean coat and legs too harshly. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff