Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Welcome to Portraiture, a little tektek contest I thought up when I realized how awesome I think Gaia's picture frame type items are. Sadly, there aren't many, but I've still thought up a bitchin, challenging five round contest involving the loss of many a lower limb.

So lose your legs and party out with me!

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

-General Rules-
1. Follow ToS/AT rules. Everyone has to.
2. Do what I say, honestly.
3. Respect every person that comes through here.
4. Dance off with your pants off. (Have fun!)

~Artist Rules~
1. Stick with Tekteks.
2. You can always Dream Free in this contest.
3. You get one two day extension, and you have to ask for it at least one day before your entries are due. I may make exceptions to this, but unless it's major (think death or involuntary dismemberment) do not expect multiple extensions.
4. All due dates are in GMT -6, or CST.

=Judge Rules=
1. Minimum score is 1.
2. Respectful comments, etc.

Prizes

Prizes are as follows.
Winner - 50k
1st Runner Up - 25k
2nd Runner Up - 15k

The individual winners of the first four rounds will receive an additional 5k prize!

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Prostiboots * Sifen Yamishi *Jamais Changeant * Ricardo Bonvite Sreline

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hola people, I'm Shimmertits, been on Gaia for over six years. I've always liked to make fabulous avatars, but I'm such a lurker I haven't been around the AT too much. I have rather odd tastes when it comes to avatars, only having large issues with clutter complex enough to where the pixels don't blend unless I take my glasses off.

Hey everyone. I'm Sifen, 22 years old and Singaporean. I used to judge in Avatar Talk quite often, but in October, I took a hiatus to work on some personal matters, namely the relationship with my girlfriend. Now, after contemplating, I'm back in the judging game. Just because I'm the new kid on the block, doesn't mean I'll go light on you.

I’ve been on gaia for nearly six years and have found very few passions here. One is roleplaying. The other is avatar creating. I like to make avatars that not only match color-wise, but match flow-wise, creativity-wise, and theme-wise. My main personal prejudice is when skin shows on the face but nowhere else.

Ohhaithere! I'm Ricky. I'm nineteen, and I'm a junior in college. I'm very eccentric and pretty effeminate in nature, with chocolate curls for hair that are so fun to play with. I dress, as one friend described, "in half-drag," and I have fun with it. Most people here would recognize me as that one person that would also use aristocratic avatars and loves beads, but really... most people here just know me as lovable. However, chances are now that you don't know me, as I'm on a half-hiatus due to multiple things, like college. Yay, reading!

Judging Rubric

Theme: /25
Flow: /20
Matching: /20
Originality: /15
Overall Impression: /20
Total: /100

Commentary:

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
- Marwolfer - Tomo Ronin - Afks - Mama_TekTek -
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
- Autio Ainoa - miss lillyflower - Renee the Rabid Squirrel - Eclectice - - Tree c i t y -

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Final Round: Make Us Feel It!

For the final round, you'll be making four avatars, quantity and quality is expected from you, finalists! This round, I want you to match the frame, so some black in the black frame, pink in the pink frame, etc. The add to this, I want you to make these portraits evoke a feeling, specifically, one that evokes joy, one that evokes melancholy, one that evokes confusion, and the last one can evoke any emotion you can think of. When you turn your entries in, I want to know which is which emotion. ^_^

Thanks and good luck guys.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Due Friday, March 30th at Midnight -6 GMT!

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Joy - Melancholy - Confusion - Lust

Autio Ainoa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Joy - Melancholy - Confusion - Patriotism

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Joy - Melancholy - Confusion - Contentment

Eclectice

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Round One: Welcome to You Funeral

Results

Round Two: Mother's Favorite Misfit

Results

Round Three: Circus Rejects

Results

Round Four: Two Faces of Evil

Results

Round Five: Make Us Feels It

Results

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Open!

I'm totally open to banners that don't suck instead of my beautifully colored text, as a side note... if anyone knows anyone or does it themselves... yup.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"You have a lot of ℓoʋe for him."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"Don't use words I don't understand."

Applied!

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Truebie 4 Life
╚══════════════╝

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
marwolfer
Accepted!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"You have a lot of ℓoʋe for him."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"Don't use words I don't understand."

w00t!

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Truebie 4 Life
╚══════════════╝
hmm... idk
applied c:

Liberal Raider

Applied classified_jet

Fashionable Vampire

Judging app sent.