Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Fairy

yum_puddi bump

Tipsy Prophet

xl Amaya-chan xl
peroxids
{{ 7/10, it's cute! You really do need more white. Lumier Noir boots + Black Colonial Tights is always a fallback for me. It also would help with how clunky the shoes look now. }}

Okay thanks! I've added them to it. Also, do you know any tops that offer sleeves? The blouse doesn't seem to stack on top of the Inky Wisp dress. :/
{{ Black Boyfriend Sleep Shirt should match your outfit, but I'm not sure how it layers with the skirt?? Look at the boleros/capes in tektek, too. }}

Devoted Fairy

peroxids
xl Amaya-chan xl
peroxids
{{ 7/10, it's cute! You really do need more white. Lumier Noir boots + Black Colonial Tights is always a fallback for me. It also would help with how clunky the shoes look now. }}

Okay thanks! I've added them to it. Also, do you know any tops that offer sleeves? The blouse doesn't seem to stack on top of the Inky Wisp dress. :/
{{ Black Boyfriend Sleep Shirt should match your outfit, but I'm not sure how it layers with the skirt?? Look at the boleros/capes in tektek, too. }}

Thanks! ^.^
The Black Boyfriend Sleep Shirt matched it and layered it greatly!

Devoted Fairy

yum_puddi bump

Devoted Fairy

yum_puddi bump

Devoted Fairy

yum_puddi bump

Devoted Fairy

yum_puddi bump

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 2,334,331 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,011,780 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Masquerade
Bold Blossoming Headband
Midnight Black Sweet Lace Dress
Inky Wisp
Lumiere Noire
Little Lucie
G-LOL Dark Mistress Stockings

I made some edits to balance color/and make the over all avatar look more polished.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Looks pretty good. I like it just the way it is. It may not be the best dream avy but it's a good start. 8/10

Devoted Fairy

Tanooki John
Looks pretty good. I like it just the way it is. It may not be the best dream avy but it's a good start. 8/10

I just wanted it possible to get~
I didn't want it to be like, 100 mil. ._.
But still though, 1.9 mil is still alot to me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff