Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/24/14

I wanted to be a walking Sherlock fandom for one day. I didn't get many chances to be Sherlock-y in the forums, but my avatar was 100%! emotion_awesome

Tourist Hat (2)
Catastrophe! (Kitty Face)
The Case of Pietro (Detective's Trench)
Jumper Collection (hostage)
Red Bowtie
Petit Cherie (Gentleman's Walk)
Griefstache (Flat)
Tourist Hat (Dolls)
+ Detectiving Consultant (x2)

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/25/14

Crap, I missed a day, you gaaaaaisss. I totally had the other avatar all nice and ready, sitting in my dressing room, and I just completely forgot to update. Whatevs. I'll be posting twice today. Anyways, this avatar is me showing off my SCOTLAND PRIDE!!! Okay, okay. I'm not Scottish. I just like Scottish culture and pretty much everything about Scotland. Their food, their people, their land, their beautiful architecture and scenery, but most of all: THEIR ACCENTS emotion_drool

Cool Bambi Hair (Tea Green)
Spirit of Scotland (Haggis)
Father Nicolae (Plaid Cincture)
Lyndexer's Journal (Childhood Crush's Bow)
Lumberjack Secondhand Shirt
Haggis of the Moor (Great Kilt)
Ramune
Angus the Scottie Plushie (sit)
Petit Cherie (Shoes)
Red Fishnet Stockings
Rocket Gal (Shredded Hotpants)
Compass of Seidh (Mani's Eyes)
SDPlus #191 Luna Doll (Headpiece)

Shy Friend

11,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yaunie13
I saw someone else doing this and I thought it was a cool idea, so why not?

Info about this thread:

I'm going to be doing this for about a year. So on 3/11/2015, I'll stop updating this thread and just reminisce. It should be easy to remember because this is my friend's birthday :3

I'll post once a day, changing my avatar every single day. Then, I'll give a little bit of info under the avatar about what I was thinking, what was special about that avatar, and/or what was special about that day. If I ever miss a day, I'm going to have to update the next day *twice* Hopefully I don't miss a day!

I'll try to post tekteks so that you guys can see the items that's included in the avatars!

You can post if you want and chat with me wink

A post, not only for my nostalgic benefit, but to help out others who are stuck and need some inspiration for their outfits. This thread will, later on, become an avatar themed charity thread and I will post contests and randomly gift people 2mil+ in items and gold. I will only be giving money out to people I think deserves it. Click here to go to my current charity.

Have a problem with any of this? I don't care. You'd might as well be whining to the wind.

Oh my god! Your avatar is so sexy!
What are those legs called?!

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Omnipotent Heart
Yaunie13

Oh my god! Your avatar is so sexy!
What are those legs called?!

Hell's Mistress wink

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/26/14

It's a foxy avatar. Hehehe. Get it? Foxy? Because of the.... nvm emotion_donotwant If you read the page before, you know that I spent 24mil for an animated red fox tail! Well, I decided to switch it out for the orange fox tail, since it deflated quite a bit, even lower than the red one! This is one of my not-so-intricate avatars. It's because of the leg mod, I usually shy away from those. Other than that... look at my avatar's belly. The bra looks like two eyes and the belly piercing looks like an open mouth. Huehuehuehuehue.

Koji the Red Fox (on my head)
Modus Operandi (Red Riding Hood: Hood's Hood)
Charcoal-Tinted Glasses
Fine Lips (Dark Red)
Paramour's Break (Slater's Hair)
Lovely Genie Red Belly Gem
Black Honeymoon Bra
Attitude Alleycat (Piercings)
Hard Candy Rocker (Gloves)
+Hell's Mistress (the leg mod)
+Astra-173: Swishing Orange Fox Tail (the tail)

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/27/14

Back to the Gothic scene for a second, here. Lace Meow dropped to a reasonable price, finally! So I bought it. (You should too if you want it, it's at an all time low from 4mil+, to 200-something-k). That cute little cat upon my head is what inspired me to do this avatar. I realized I'd bought Grimm Lolita, recently and thought it would look perfect with this avatar. And what's a good semi-elegant, Lolita avatar without a pretty pastel color to mix with the black and white? In this case, it's one of my favorite shades of purple--Lavender.

User Image - SDPlus R #425 Dyrfinna the All-Wise

User Image - Wisteria

User Image - Dapper Gent's Light Lavender Shirt

User Image - Lace Meow

User Image - Inari's Beads

User Image - Noughts and Crosses

User Image - Black Sheep

User Image - Grimm Lolita

User Image - Midnight Club

User Image - G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt

User Image - Purple Fishnet Stockings

User Image - Black Net Top

User Image - Reve Marin

User Image - Lumiere Noire

Big Bunny

this is really awesome to look at 4laugh

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Ramielion
this is really awesome to look at 4laugh

Cool! Glad you like it. =)

When you think about it, it's kinda like reading someone's diary, especially since I add elements of my day and what I was thinking, instead of just posting the avatar itself. It's like you're reading a little story, almost! ^^

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/28/14

This avatar started out as me wanting to make a creepy wind up doll thing. It took a left turn at some point and it doesn't look so creepy anymore. I'm usually not that into elegant avatars! I think that Lolita avatar was still in my head. So instead of saying: "Won't you come and play with me? *creepy head tilt*" it's saying more of a: "*with a posh English accent* Oh, don't I just look so pretty and elegant in this? Isn't it simply smashing?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Modus Operandi
User Image - Grimm Lolita
User Image - Reve Marin
User Image - Masterpieces
User Image - Tiny Pixie Wings
User Image - December Birthstone Crown
User Image - Sweet Frosting
User Image - Dalnim
User Image - Compass of Seidh
User Image - Hell's Mistress
User Image - Black Bishop Tactician
User Image - Little Lucie
User Image - Purple Shoes With Loose Socks
User Image - Black Raggedy Ann Doll Striped Stockings
User Image - Zodiacal
User Image - Elemental Love
User Image - Lovey the Dove
User Image - Maid Collar Necklace

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/29/14

So, I decided to go ahead and make a cosplay avatar of one of my most favorite people in the world. But, I'm not gonna tell you who it's supposed to be, I'm just gon make you guess *sassy head swirl*

User Image - Human Potion A
User Image - Green Graphic Tee
User Image - Black Jux Urban Jacket
User Image - Red Skinny Jeans
User Image - Expensive Sneakers White
User Image - Sweetheart Schoolboy
User Image - Petit Cherie

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 3/30/14

Ahhhh, I missed another day. emotion_donotwant

I cheated with this one. Well, sort of, anyways. I wanted to recreate a throwback, but I went through my closet for inspiration, saw this bad boy and decided to wear it instead. So this is just simply throwback day. I'll recreate a throwback next time around (which will be today...)

Sheryl Orange (! Eyes)
Dancer on the River (Braided Locks)
Orange Horn-Rimmed Glasses
Gaia Tankoubon
Sunset Harvest (Trousers (Above Shirts))
Buttoned Down Foliage Shirt 'n' Sweater
Orange And Yellow Reversible Hair Pins (2)
Tangy Citrus Deluxe (Heels)
Gold Headphones
Orange Checkered Rocker Tie
Gold Pocket Watch
Number 2 Pencil (2)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
          This is an adorable little idea. I kinda do the same with my avatars, except I save them to photobucket name them and sometimes give them little descriptions. The only date would be the upload date, which is usually the day I wore them. You can feel free to look at them here

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          This is an adorable little idea. I kinda do the same with my avatars, except I save them to photobucket name them and sometimes give them little descriptions. The only date would be the upload date, which is usually the day I wore them. You can feel free to look at them here

Cool! I looked through quite a bit of your avatars. It's nice--you make, like, mini-OCs with each avatar. This one totally has my real name (spelled different, though). ninja

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Yaunie13
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Cool! I looked through quite a bit of your avatars. It's nice--you make, like, mini-OCs with each avatar. This one totally has my real name (spelled different, though). ninja

Aw, thank you <3 And yes I kinda sorta do. I'm a writer at heart so I do this unconsciously. Oh really? Um...I believe its pronounced EYE-AH-NA. So I probably did spell it wrong >w<

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Aw, thank you <3 And yes I kinda sorta do. I'm a writer at heart so I do this unconsciously. Oh really? Um...I believe its pronounced EYE-AH-NA. So I probably did spell it wrong >w<

No, no, you spelled it right. My version of the name is the odd way of spelling it. My mom smacked a random 'u' in the middle of it. I pronounce it: eye.YAW.nuh

However, according to my mom, my name is supposed to be pronounced uh.YAW.nuh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff