Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dime i can't wait having 7,923,499 Gold sweatdrop ._. or exaclty that is all i need to have my dream avatar become true *-* whee , Oh yeah, does anyone knows if theres a gold trade btw players or something? eek Just asking ofr curiousity cuz when i saw the Dream avi i found this game and so rolleyes ... Anyway would be cool if someone answers with a useful reply burning_eyes

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Let's try asking your question again without all the fluff. What are you wanting to know?

Fashionable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Didn't the last person who broke 1,000,000 gold have his account locked and inspected?

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ok i just wanted to know if there's any easy way to get gold 3nodding , or if there's something like gold trading that's all 4laugh

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

RikuuSaber
Didn't the last person who broke 1,000,000 gold have his account locked and inspected?
LOL No, people have made more gold then that.
You are in the wrong forum. I would pose this question to the welcome forum or to the GCD.

Phantom

Hakimiko
Dime i can't wait having 7,923,499 Gold sweatdrop ._. or exaclty that is all i need to have my dream avatar become true *-* whee , Oh yeah, does anyone knows if theres a gold trade btw players or something? eek Just asking ofr curiousity cuz when i saw the Dream avi i found this game and so rolleyes ... Anyway would be cool if someone answers with a useful reply burning_eyes

I really have the urge to go Grammar Nazi on you, but I just don't have the time.
Yes this is in the wrong forum but I'll answer your question anyways (or what I think you question is).
The fastest way would be to play Booty Grab. Look in the Aquarium Forums for more information.

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

RikuuSaber

Considering i have over that sitting on my account as we speak i would say no >_>;
1mil isn't that great an amount these days...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff