Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Lev Blue

The left one looks like it is still etched in a portrait while the right one appears to have come alive. Hmm... I can't really decided which looks best, both look equally good. I guess it's up to you smile

User ImageUser Image
lol i cant decide either!

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Lev Blue
banicula
Lev Blue

The left one looks like it is still etched in a portrait while the right one appears to have come alive. Hmm... I can't really decided which looks best, both look equally good. I guess it's up to you smile

User ImageUser Image

Well, if you have no intention of spending for the eyes, then keep your current one. Otherwise, maybe you can alternate between using each of them wink

well luckily i have both sets of eyes, *tries on the other eyes*, so yeah, i just dont know which to decide for xD

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Lev Blue
banicula
Lev Blue
banicula
Lev Blue

User ImageUser Image

Well, if you have no intention of spending for the eyes, then keep your current one. Otherwise, maybe you can alternate between using each of them wink

well luckily i have both sets of eyes, *tries on the other eyes*, so yeah, i just dont know which to decide for xD

Haha, perhaps try asking around for opinions? razz

lol yeah, not a bad idea, which is why i posted the images on the front of this thread as well xD

Desirable Cutesmasher

banicula
Junge Leiche
banicula
I think the color in the face ruins the monochrome of the avatar but aside from that, it looks good. 9.5/10 Rate back?

well i wasnt going for a full monochomish avatar to begin with xD although i added the rose so it could balance out with the face <3
and wow1 your avi is lovely indeed! and also very original, ive never seen anything like it 10/10
I figured but couldn't be sure so I mentioned it anyway. xd The rose definitely helps balance it out. User Image
And omg, thank you! 4laugh

Magical Bunny

oh my! the flower looks just right!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out