Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

~intervention room~
scream Stop spending all your money, I so worried about you! Soon all your gonna have to eat is beans from a can, Femme. Beans from a can! Meaning no more pizza, cookies, or ice cream crying You need to make yourself better, for the pizza & ice cream Q^ Q. Plus I no need money, since I make money from avatar builds.

xD I'm doing fine. Wondering if I should start making outfits for MYSELF again, but after the whole purple thing I've gone into "closet hiding". Speaking of outfits I love yours!!! That hair with that face were made for each-other! Totally helps make the rest of the outfit.

Yes, I am fine with re-kindling the roleplay thread you made. Don't worry about it, writing always needs a break from time to time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, I know what you mean, but at least you won something. ;-; I wasn't even in the top four of that closet thing, and that chick who was the contest host's wife won two in two different contest places. I knew better though. rolleyes
It was still amusing.

And thank you!! This hair was super cute, but I had no idea what to do with it until this outfit. <3
And awesome!! I shall reply this evening or in the morning!! <3

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Chishi Karei

I've been well just trying to survive work @.@
You?

I've been watching anime, and I started a Naruto fanfiction after being inspired by an idea while watching that show.
I got a new phone, and I'm planning to a trip to the midwest for some stuff I need to do in Dec. I feel cheated with this round trip ticket I have to get. I'm pretty much just buying two tickets full price. x.x

Oh! And I went to the beach last week! It was great. I went with my friend and then a whole bunch of their friends who I felt super awkward around. I clam up hard around a crowd of people. ;-; But it was still fun. xD

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Celebiest
*pokes head in*

got any juicy gossip?

Lol hi. =) I'm not sure, what kind of gossip do you want to know about?

Hara Kofuku's Husband

Beloved Hero

13,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Gadrick Knight
ninja

Hey, feel free to quote someone and say hi. x)
*pokes the lurker*

Hara Kofuku's Husband

Beloved Hero

13,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
FemmeValentine
Gadrick Knight
ninja

Hey, feel free to quote someone and say hi. x)
*pokes the lurker*

But lurking is so much fun. =[

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FemmeValentine
Chishi Karei

I've been well just trying to survive work @.@
You?

I've been watching anime, and I started a Naruto fanfiction after being inspired by an idea while watching that show.
I got a new phone, and I'm planning to a trip to the midwest for some stuff I need to do in Dec. I feel cheated with this round trip ticket I have to get. I'm pretty much just buying two tickets full price. x.x

Oh! And I went to the beach last week! It was great. I went with my friend and then a whole bunch of their friends who I felt super awkward around. I clam up hard around a crowd of people. ;-; But it was still fun. xD

Well I'm glad you are doing better honey!
It's always good when you are doing better and I feel the same way honestly.
I have never been in a plane >>

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
FemmeValentine
XxMiserys TearsxX

~intervention room~
scream Stop spending all your money, I so worried about you! Soon all your gonna have to eat is beans from a can, Femme. Beans from a can! Meaning no more pizza, cookies, or ice cream crying You need to make yourself better, for the pizza & ice cream Q^ Q. Plus I no need money, since I make money from avatar builds.

xD I'm doing fine. Wondering if I should start making outfits for MYSELF again, but after the whole purple thing I've gone into "closet hiding". Speaking of outfits I love yours!!! That hair with that face were made for each-other! Totally helps make the rest of the outfit.

Yes, I am fine with re-kindling the roleplay thread you made. Don't worry about it, writing always needs a break from time to time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, I know what you mean, but at least you won something. ;-; I wasn't even in the top four of that closet thing, and that chick who was the contest host's wife won two in two different contest places. I knew better though. rolleyes
It was still amusing.

And thank you!! This hair was super cute, but I had no idea what to do with it until this outfit. <3
And awesome!! I shall reply this evening or in the morning!! <3

rofl

You should join an avi building shop or lurk in the dressing room making avatars for others. You would be great at it & earn yourself some gaia gold for all your spending crimes. Plus play with items you don't personally own.

I'm thinking about robbing your avi for how cute it is, lol. oh, okay. No rush yourself though. heart

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Gadrick Knight

Then lurk away my friend. Nobody is judging. wink

Chishi Karei

I'm happy for you as well. =) How have things gotten better?? <3
I think I'll be taking a train, but honestly it depends on how expensive the tickets are when I'm ready to buy them.

XxMiserys TearsxX
rofl

You should join an avi building shop or lurk in the dressing room making avatars for others. You would be great at it & earn yourself some gaia gold for all your spending crimes. Plus play with items you don't personally own.

I'm thinking about robbing your avi for how cute it is, lol. oh, okay. No rush yourself though. heart

Maybe I should, hm... how much gold do you generally get from making someone an avi?

Lol, and you said you didn't like pink. xd

Hilarious Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
FemmeValentine
Gadrick Knight

Chishi Karei

I think I'll be taking a train, but honestly it depends on how expensive the tickets are when I'm ready to buy them.

XxMiserys TearsxX
rofl

Maybe I should, hm... how much gold do you generally get from making someone an avi?

Average? With me hunting through, doing random ask/offers, posted in a separate/single thread? 1-10bil. In shop, waiting for someone to request me, when I am not the creator/owner of the thread? Well I can't give you an average, because it happens rarely, but I tend to get 500mil-5bil as a tip.

It's the vibe that it gives off, that has me look past that pink....plus the balanced Black rofl

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

Average? With me hunting through, doing random ask/offers, posted in a separate/single thread? 1-10bil. In shop, waiting for someone to request me, when I am not the creator/owner of the thread? Well I can't give you an average, because it happens rarely, but I tend to get 500mil-5bil as a tip.

It's the vibe that it gives off, that has me look past that pink....plus the balanced Black rofl

I see. That isn't too bad at all. Guess I could give it a shot when I get around to it.

Lol. x) Well if you like it with pink hair, then I must've done a good job.

Hey, do you like fanfiction?

Fashionable Streaker

9,975 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FemmeValentine
Gadrick Knight

Chishi Karei

XxMiserys TearsxX
rofl

Oh still sounds fun! I've heard the earlier you buy a plan ticket the cheaper it can be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces