Gold!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Guawthaline
P.l.u.s.h.i.e
Rate please? <3333

The green shoes really stick out.. the top half is really bright then there's this big area of dark colors. Maybe find some lighter shoes to balance the whites? 8.5/10

I'm off to take a quick shower, will catch the rest of you guys when I get my a** back here.
Ok thank you! <3
<center>+Could I please have a rate?+

Timid Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
please rate me... you give yo a 9/10 really good
Rui_Kanashi
Would you rate me, please, when you've the time?

Okay the only thing wrong with it is your socks.. they're not black they're kinda an off grey. Maybe some black pants? 8.5/10
[-Shiver-]
Rate? n___n;;

There's too many colours.. try cutting down. Looks like the blues were an afterthought so maybe if you changed those to a colour already in there. 8/10
Rate meh? domokun
.nakie.bunny.
rate me please? heart heart

Pretty good, I don't like the net skirt.. a different black skirt would look better. I don't know whats in your budget but maybe a stylish charcoal winter skirt would look better? 9/10
Angel in disgu!se
<center>+Could I please have a rate?+

I don't know what look you were trying to go for but the hammer & ball and chain really don't.. fit in. And the purples and black kind of blend together.. maybe try something bit brighter than the purple for accents? 8/10
i give you a 8.5/10
rate me!
kcana
please rate me... you give yo a 9/10 really good

Tiz good, but something about the socks rubs me wrong. Try some pants instead? 9.5/10
Chiba
Rate meh? domokun

Nothing really matches with anything else, hence there's no balance. For one, I'd suggest something black or dark in your hair to match either the pants and get a pair of shoes to match the shirt. 6.5/10
Guawthaline
Rui_Kanashi
Would you rate me, please, when you've the time?

Okay the only thing wrong with it is your socks.. they're not black they're kinda an off grey. Maybe some black pants? 8.5/10

Ahh well...I was kind of looking for the grey, to match the hat and clip ends...

Thank you though~ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces