Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you signed the Lunar Petition yet?

The link is in the first post 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Sherlock Holmes x x x x

Not specifically a matching avatar, so I'm not going to worry about the pink.
But the theme is kinda... rushing into battle? Thanks for the rate!

x x x xI am not the law,
                                                                                                              x x xbut I represent justice
                                                                                                              so far as my feeble powers go.
o___o are you gonna have a hall of fame here? And Hero and super please. <3

I'm cosplaying as portgas d ace ref below..
User Image

Aekea Champion

Bilious
Thanks! I'm happier that I added the dumb belt buckle, the skin I use has bits of red I have to strategically hide and you probably can't tell I'm wearing >o> The transition between the bottoms and the skin annoyed me I dunno why I didn't add it sooner. pirate Totally agreed the moth was overkill though X) I keep wanting to add something else though but nothing seems right. :C They need more random oversized items like a giant sewing needle. >o> People keep telling me to drop the knife. I refuse. rofl

Ah, see I ignored the few pixels of red x] I want people to do the same when I wear danklets that aren't completely covered.
Nah, keep the knife! The odd person tells me to get rid of the backgrounds, but supreheroes are meant to be overglorified with *bamf* and other special effects. Mind you, I'd totally prefer this >< heart
lulz, like part of a sewing collection. It'd be easier to find the needle in the haystack then rofl

Aekea Champion

.Green.Tea.Pocky.
Sherlock Holmes x x x x

Not specifically a matching avatar, so I'm not going to worry about the pink.
But the theme is kinda... rushing into battle? Thanks for the rate!

x x x xI am not the law,
                                                                                                              x x xbut I represent justice
                                                                                                              so far as my feeble powers go.

Didn't think you would xD I was just fishing for suggestions. You're welcome!

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
LessienElanesse
Bilious
Thanks! I'm happier that I added the dumb belt buckle, the skin I use has bits of red I have to strategically hide and you probably can't tell I'm wearing >o> The transition between the bottoms and the skin annoyed me I dunno why I didn't add it sooner. pirate Totally agreed the moth was overkill though X) I keep wanting to add something else though but nothing seems right. :C They need more random oversized items like a giant sewing needle. >o> People keep telling me to drop the knife. I refuse. rofl

Ah, see I ignored the few pixels of red x] I want people to do the same when I wear danklets that aren't completely covered.
Nah, keep the knife! The odd person tells me to get rid of the backgrounds, but supreheroes are meant to be overglorified with *bamf* and other special effects. Mind you, I'd totally prefer this >< heart
lulz, like part of a sewing collection. It'd be easier to find the needle in the haystack then rofl

FFFF is that a real background item? Because it's totally hot. But vague recollection says it was a banner for something though D: I like the stars though it adds to the dynamics. u_u

Aekea Champion

Triggertyler

User Image

It’s a good representation of the character, but it’s like overkill on the flames though >< It makes the background too busy, I can’t tell what’s what. Do you really need the gold armlet? 8/10
LessienElanesse
Triggertyler

User Image

It’s a good representation of the character, but it’s like overkill on the flames though >< It makes the background too busy, I can’t tell what’s what. Do you really need the gold armlet? 8/10
The armlet is supposed to be the orange elbow pad and don't suggest the thinner armlet, total over kill from being suggest that. XD

Aekea Champion

Bilious

FFFF is that a real background item? Because it's totally hot. But vague recollection says it was a banner for something though D: I like the stars though it adds to the dynamics. u_u

It's not an item gonk but I want it to be (petition linky in sig). It was a banner for the dreams rig xp the only good thing from the rig was that banner. I nearly had a heart attack when I logged in it was so bootiful *drools*

Aekea Champion

Lessie in da house

Aekea Champion

Aekea Champion

Aekea Champion

Does nobody want a rate? D;

Could I get 'Hero', 'Captain' and 'Power'? C:
    /disregard the fact I'm not great with exact shade matching. .n.

Aekea Champion

Glitter Dollie

Could I get 'Hero', 'Captain' and 'Power'? C:
    /disregard the fact I'm not great with exact shade matching. .n.

9/10

Lady Cho

Power of Calming; You thwart your victims by casting a spell-like charm on their senses, causing them to be relaxed and fall into a natural sleep. All the more easier to steal the bling bling.

Aekea Champion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces