Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Gekko

Aer Fixus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

woop woop

User Image

Yeah I dunno.... that cape what even. -shrug-
Crachiek
Aer Fixus

woop woop

User Image

Yeah I dunno.... that cape what even. -shrug-

That's exactly why I chose it haha

Combative Gekko

puppylove713
I have no idea what I was thinking with this, but here you go. I have a feeling that me being half asleep and wanting to see something purple had to do with this.... Have fun.

The hat reminded me of a genie/djinn, so I decided to do a sort of subversion of that theme:
User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Rach, you know I love you. heart

Magic Hero

Thing for you?

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Hmm hows this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sorry, but I had a huge urge to make a full tektek. biggrin You can totally just ignore the bottom 3 tekteks if you want biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal Lover

Crachiek
puppylove713
I have no idea what I was thinking with this, but here you go. I have a feeling that me being half asleep and wanting to see something purple had to do with this.... Have fun.

The hat reminded me of a genie/djinn, so I decided to do a sort of subversion of that theme:
User Image
That actually looks cool. Mind if I make another couple bases? I like putting things together and seeing what others can do with them.

Combative Gekko

Wingbutt
Thing for you?

Intriguing. emotion_dowant

x Hosha x Tenshi x
Hmm hows this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sorry, but I had a huge urge to make a full tektek. biggrin You can totally just ignore the bottom 3 tekteks if you want biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh, I like those bases. I've been meaning to make something with the Gemini arms for ages.

puppylove713
That actually looks cool. Mind if I make another couple bases? I like putting things together and seeing what others can do with them.

Aw thanks! I ended up making a more refined version without restricting myself to the items you chose.

User Image

And of course! Your last one lead to a theme I really, really like.

Animal Lover

Crachiek
Wingbutt
Thing for you?

Intriguing. emotion_dowant

x Hosha x Tenshi x
Hmm hows this?

Oooh, I like those bases. I've been meaning to make something with the Gemini arms for ages.

puppylove713

Aw thanks! I ended up making a more refined version without restricting myself to the items you chose.

User Image

And of course! Your last one lead to a theme I really, really like.
I saw that. That looks cool too. Anyways, here are a few random bases I chose. I am sorry about the pink, but I couldn't resist...

Lonely Phantom

Boop rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --& User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff