Total Votes:[ 4981 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1567 1568 1569 > >> >>> »|

Original Wife

Kyou Suki
bunette

Amazing! I still can't believe I bought 100 of those cupcakes xD

ty!
    You bought 100 of those?!
lucky you! you can make a small profit out of them in the mp! considering it was taken out of the shop.

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bunette
Kyou Suki
bunette

Amazing! I still can't believe I bought 100 of those cupcakes xD

ty!
    You bought 100 of those?!
lucky you! you can make a small profit out of them in the mp! considering it was taken out of the shop.

I want a cupcake too. O.o

Widow

Dangerous Wife

bunette
    hurrah for the new thread! c:
    umm... i was messing around with the new poses from rina's cupcake and i found magical mendar matches cutely with rina's little chef hat!
    User Image
User Image
❤░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░❤
...and нer ĸιѕѕ тaѕтed oғ strαwвєrríєs...
❤░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░❤

surprised very cute, i may use my mender now XD
I havent really used that dress since i got it ^^;

Beloved Phantom

I don't know if the layering would work on Gaia, but the compass belt, pale marionette overskirt, dashing gentleman vest, and midnight club tank top. I think it makes a nice little black dress.

User Image

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
regular since pg 46, lurkur mostly.

when i recieved this hat i imidiately went searching for the top to go with it. i could picture it in my mind, but had no clue what the name was.

here it is: the purple pinstripe vest (thanks to Skyscraper Opera for reminding me of the name) User Image

and here is the avie I made with itUser Image

i bought 50 cupcakes, sold all but the 1 im keeping already

putting on top combo i never would have bought except i saw it in thread

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
•º•º You must have chaos within you º•º•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New thread biggrin I'm a new soon-to-be lurker!

But I thought I should post something for moving day. I saw someone wearing this once before and thought it was neat.

User Image
O Righteous One + Aeschylus's Order

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•º•º To give birth to a dancing star º•º•

Dangerous Member

Kuroi-sama
•º•º You must have chaos within you º•º•

New thread biggrin I'm a new soon-to-be lurker!

But I thought I should post something for moving day. I saw someone wearing this once before and thought it was neat.

User Image
O Righteous One + Aeschylus's Order

•º•º To give birth to a dancing star º•º•
Yup. That was me. I used to be known as Tsukiyomi Takari. I was the one who discovered it and was mentioned in the old thread. 3nodding We even had a huge thing about how it couldn't work for male avatars, only female. sweatdrop

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
New thread, yay ~ ! User Image

Anyway, here's one I saw someone wearing. It isn't perfect, but I'm just glad to finally find something to match that hat's pattern. . .

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
zoe_storm
I don't know if the layering would work on Gaia, but the compass belt, pale marionette overskirt, dashing gentleman vest, and midnight club tank top. I think it makes a nice little black dress.

User Image

It's really cute, but the price is killing me. xD
Sugar Venom
I remember when "It's like they were made for each other!" was always on topic. . .

i'll let somebody else figure out my combinations, i'm not fond of this continuation of a used to be fantastic thread.

Have a nice day.
heart

Lolololol it's the first day of the new thread. Of course people are gonna get excited, and with that comes spam. Give it a couple days, and people will settle back into the routine of the thread. But if you still want to leave over nothing, then go ahead, you'll be missed.........by someone, I'm pretty sure.

Anyways, I thought this was a cute match:
User Image
Okay, not as cute as the magical mender one, but at least it's cheaper!

Beloved Phantom

Mistress Moss
zoe_storm

User Image

yeah...I have the compass, but the marionette is pretty bad.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Here's two other combos. . . Not sure if they've been posted or not in the main thread though. . . sweatdrop

The colors match nicely in this one.
User Image

I love this one. The detective seems to of found something shocking. . . xp
User Image

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mistress Moss
zoe_storm

User Image

It doesn't layer that way. The Midnight Club goes over the vest and it unequips the compass. If you don't use the club and switch it out for one of the other black tank tops ( i like how the rocker girl top looks best) it will work though.

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
Yup. That was me. I used to be known as Tsukiyomi Takari. I was the one who discovered it and was mentioned in the old thread. 3nodding We even had a huge thing about how it couldn't work for male avatars, only female. sweatdrop

!! It was you. Lol, I wouldn't have known about the name change, but yeah. Good job with this one. biggrin

Beloved Phantom

Banditkitty85

It doesn't layer that way. The Midnight Club goes over the vest and it unequips the compass. If you don't use the club and switch it out for one of the other black tank tops ( i like how the rocker girl top looks best) it will work though.

Thanks! Here's another one I like...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas