Have you read the updated front page?

Yes 0.40453724151777 40.5% [ 2015 ]
Yeser 0.12487452318811 12.5% [ 622 ]
Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1567 1568 1569 > >> >>> »|

Monsieur Amadi
-snip-
Yay new thread :D I'll try to contribute to this one more than I have to the previous, but the truth is I am just not very good at matching.

A suggestion:
I think Reve Rouille + Infernal Spirit and Reve Rouille + Hidden Ace should be added to the 'seen it before' section.

Any poses in particular, or just any combination of those items?

Distinct Warlord

Rogue Thoughts
Ungoliath
Illegal Burrito
Ungoliath
-snip-
A great hood. I wanted to put something in the new thread. Looks great so far wink

That's ******** awesome. gonk

And as detail, works well with Picolitrosso Urn Black ropes. heart
Seems that everyone is inspired today razz

Does the black cape from the enchanted book layer well with it? If it layers under the compass, I might actually have to get me one <3

It does layer the cape. Looks awesome from behind and meh from the front because it's not as notorious. BUT if you have 2 Urns you can do this:
User Image
heart

@Squirrel: Why you always changes your nick in a way I've to think twice who you are? WHY? scream

Invisible Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ungoliath
Rogue Thoughts
Ungoliath
Illegal Burrito
Ungoliath
-snip-
A great hood. I wanted to put something in the new thread. Looks great so far wink

That's ******** awesome. gonk

And as detail, works well with Picolitrosso Urn Black ropes. heart
Seems that everyone is inspired today razz

Does the black cape from the enchanted book layer well with it? If it layers under the compass, I might actually have to get me one <3

It does layer the cape. Looks awesome from behind and meh from the front because it's not as notorious. BUT if you have 2 Urns you can do this:
User Image
heart

@Squirrel: Why you always changes your nick in a way I've to think twice who you are? WHY? scream

I love it with just the cape, but that's me. xp

Prophet

Rogue Thoughts

Any poses in particular, or just any combination of those items?

Basically any combination. As particular as I can get really is saying the red/black/white/gold items in the Ace and the Spirit with any Reve items surprised

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Ungoliath
Love all, trust a few.

Lawls, change my nick? xD Excuses, excuses.
Remember me the first time, dangit!
scream

On topic: May be just me, but I really adore how the oranges compliment each other here. And how the Priestess leaves just enough dark visible on the Kimono to give it shadow and shape.

User ImageUser Image

Do wrong to none.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

I remember when "It's like they were made for each other!" was always on topic. . .

i'll let somebody else figure out my combinations, i'm not fond of this continuation of a used to be fantastic thread.

Have a nice day.
heart

Kay Neine's Waifu

Naughty Bunny

20,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ooooo.
o w o
-likes the first page of the new thread-

It looks fancy.
;D

-goes back to lurking-

Slumbering Tengu

Canabal Prowler
User Image

"Hurray this is finally up and running!

I recently found this combination while trying to find an interesting way to use the flaming arms from titan legacy.
Although it took a lot of items to do this which is quite intimidating but the layering for the shirt works.

Burned Apocariped Gloves + Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black + That Black 90s Top + That Orange 90s Vest + Titan Legacy (Earth Crafter Arms) + White Drome (Claw Wounds) + Red Tribal Bottom Tattoo + Chemical Love (Boots) + Infernal Spirits (Fury Shinguards) + Jackster Leggings + Picolitrossos Urn (Red Winged Neck Bow) =
User Image"

User Image

Oh wow I really like that
I was playing with that myself adding and subtracting items from it
It feels more like a combo that would look better on males for some reason though
or maybe it's the bottoms I choose xD

Anyway I hadn't even touched the Titan Legacy really till now
Konan Tatsuhiko
Canabal Prowler
User Image

"Hurray this is finally up and running!

I recently found this combination while trying to find an interesting way to use the flaming arms from titan legacy.
Although it took a lot of items to do this which is quite intimidating but the layering for the shirt works.

Burned Apocariped Gloves + Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black + That Black 90s Top + That Orange 90s Vest + Titan Legacy (Earth Crafter Arms) + White Drome (Claw Wounds) + Red Tribal Bottom Tattoo + Chemical Love (Boots) + Infernal Spirits (Fury Shinguards) + Jackster Leggings + Picolitrossos Urn (Red Winged Neck Bow) =
User Image"

User Image

Oh wow I really like that
I was playing with that myself adding and subtracting items from it
It feels more like a combo that would look better on males for some reason though
or maybe it's the bottoms I choose xD

Anyway I hadn't even touched the Titan Legacy really till now

User Image

"It probably would look better on males.
But females can rock the look too.
It seems like you figured out a way to rock it.

I'm just glad that the Titan Legacy is finally getting some love."

User Image
*followed ali here and though of this combo*

im not sure if someone has already posted it, sure it probably has in the other one but oh well.

User Image

the Sweet Pea and Elemental wings (Sephyr Wings)
So I was dressing up my avatar in honor of the new thread (White Poinsettia Hairpiece + Black Rose Band + Kottan Bell), and I discovered a new combo!

The treacherous eloquent tunic layers with the yellow dress from the kottan bell, giving it cute puffy sleeves. :>

User Image

Original Wife

hurrah for the new thread! c:
    umm... i was messing around with the new poses from rina's cupcake and i found magical mendar matches cutely with rina's little chef hat!
    User Image

Prophet

Shakespearean Squirrel

User ImageUser Image

Beautiful <3

That kimono looks very good with the gold Nestegg sash, as well.

User Image

@kriggie: your av looks sweeet.
    Woot, new thread is up. A lot of good new combos already.
    -lurklurklurk-

11,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
bunette
    hurrah for the new thread! c:
    umm... i was messing around with the new poses from rina's cupcake and i found magical mendar matches cutely with rina's little chef hat!
    User Image

Amazing! I still can't believe I bought 100 of those cupcakes xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas