Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you read the updated front page?

Yes 0.40453724151777 40.5% [ 2015 ]
Yeser 0.12487452318811 12.5% [ 622 ]
Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1567 1568 1569 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Member

Nice new thread. cool Combo dump will be here too. But, alas, I don't has one.

Don't know if it was mentioned but, The Dashing Topaz Vest and Seidh's yellow-green and black outfits:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image Thanks for the Inspiration, Ethel:

User Image

Finally. Another decent male avatar I have created. burning_eyes

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

tektek messes this up a little you get the red eyes of the alien skin on both sides on gaia.

items used: kelp o" th" lock, crows bill, superior form, alien armorskin

Bucktoothed Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hi guys! heart Great looking thread, Rogue Thoughts!

I figured I'd pop in here and let you know I've closed and updated the OP from the old thread, linking it to here so this one is now the Official Successor xp I'll pop in here from time to time, but my schedule is not Gaia-friendly unfortunately. Still, always know that I love you all and I never purposefully abandoned the thread, I just can't keep up with you or the new items/poses that Gaia keeps adding crying

And thanks Rogue Thoughts for taking up the thread, I really genuinely appreciate it! heart
I'm too much of a lurker to post a combo right now. D:
But congrats on the move heart
Ooh yay! I always liked lurking in that thread. :3

Apocalyptic Worshipper

I'm so happy to see the new thread! whee

Invisible Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Perinoculous
Hi guys! heart Great looking thread, Rogue Thoughts!

I figured I'd pop in here and let you know I've closed and updated the OP from the old thread, linking it to here so this one is now the Official Successor xp I'll pop in here from time to time, but my schedule is not Gaia-friendly unfortunately. Still, always know that I love you all and I never purposefully abandoned the thread, I just can't keep up with you or the new items/poses that Gaia keeps adding crying

And thanks Rogue Thoughts for taking up the thread, I really genuinely appreciate it! heart

It's unfortunate about your schedule but I'm glad to see you online from time to time. wink

Fashionable Lunatic

White Patterned Short Kimono + Coocoon (Saturnian Silk Stockings) =

User Image

Not a PERFECT match color-wise, but they use very similar patterns of purple and gold.
User Image
New thread<3 *celebrates*
Yui_hime

Not a PERFECT match color-wise, but they use very similar patterns of purple and gold.
User Image
I quite like this!
I may have to use this c:
Since the happy capsule combo was already posted in the new thread, here are some other things that I think look pretty good with the celestial array:

User Image

User Image

Most of the blue and gold stuff from the secret retreat matches pretty well.
Yui_hime
-snip-

You know what would look good with that?
User Image
The purple hair brings out the purple in the kimono, imo.

@Perinoculous
No biggie <33333

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Yui_hime

User Image

The Lilac Finch shoes matches the purple in the Kimono too :]

Distinct Warlord

User Image

A great hood. I wanted to put something in the new thread. Looks great so far wink

Lonely Elder

User Image User Image
The Space Girl Bikini Tops layer under Swan Song to give some more detail to the top of the dress, or course the shoulders of the Bikini are still there, but provide a fashionable flair or can be covered by hair or something else. The Compass of Seidth (belt wrap) or (feather belt wrap) adds an extra amount of black to the dress as well as cutting off a bit of the tail. ((It cuts most dresses if they are wide enough))

User Image
A simple (cheap) Short Kimono. It looks fine with any Obi. I like that the shoulders have cuts in them. IMO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff