Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you read the updated front page?

Yes 0.40453724151777 40.5% [ 2015 ]
Yeser 0.12487452318811 12.5% [ 622 ]
Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]

Hallowed Shade

User Image
Hazardous Punk (Arm Bands) + Lawful Master (Spiked Stockings)
The spikes go nicely together. However, I personally didn't want the yellow on the wrists when I used the combo, so I covered it up with Takkun's Wild Side (Bracelets) + Brown and Black Reversible Bracelets (Secondary Color)
There are lots of combos that could work to cover the yellow or make a different color instead.
To finish it off and make the spikes appear on opposite sides only, I covered up one leg with Seracila Pendant (Laocoon)
The tiny spike showing through can easily be covered, or just ignored since it's small.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Hola guys, back again.

Something I found while tinkering with the Wasteland skins and Eurydice shirts was that with the right colour matches, the rips in the shirts look like they're showing skin.
It only really works with 2 variations of each item though, and the second one is a bit of a stretch.

User ImageUser Image

1st: Wasteland Toxicant (skin) + Eurydice's Vaporescence (torn sweater shirt)
2nd: Wasteland Enforcer (skn) + Eurydice's Evanescence (torn sweater shirt)

With the items combined, instead of the shirt looking like a torn sweater vest over a solid undershirt, it looks like it's one shirt thats torn, showing the skin underneath.
Personally I think it looks a lot more natural with the Toxicant skin.

Bloodthirsty Doll

24,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I haven't posted in a while and I needed to change that so I found this little combo while I was cooking up a new avatar.

User Image

1. Replenishing Potion Seller (high waist skirt) + Fragments of You (overalls & shirt).
2. Replenishing Potion Seller (high waist skirt) + Pieces of You (overalls & shirt).
Other items: Meido Ruffled Red Headband, Mysterious Captain (smokey eyes), Red Devil Mini Wings, Impure Intentions (her eyes), Rawrela (hair) & Forest After Dusk (legs).

This makes for an extremely cute dress/jumper combo. It also works with the original Potion Seller if you don't want to be extremely picky about the matchy matchy-ness of it all.

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

The picture itself was too huge, and I don't know how to resize, so here is this.
The items are Azure Marionette Restrung (pose to be added later) and Top Echelon Raid Gear (pose to be added later). Really you can mix and match these two items.

Otherworldly Enthusiast

15,550 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CELEBRATE THAT!

So, here's my match up (for animals, how ironic) for this event.

User Image

Fall for Autumn Beanie + My Kind of Jumper

Other items: North Star Penguin (star), Whimsical Sailor (lollipop), Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt (Bangs) and My Kind of Boots.

I just wanted to point out the chequered pattern and the shades of brown on both items match up... It's kind of obvious, but like I said, just wanted to let you guys know.

Chatty Humorist

Navean
User Image

love this

Sparkly Garbage

Hello everyone, today's combo is relatively simple!

It is Josie's Excursion (hair) + Vivid Tousled Curls (black)

User Image

((Grump face courtesy Fierce Loathing Style and top is Fall of the Highwire!))

It gives the hair a more full look and I think it's absolutely amaaazing. Also, Josie's Jaunt looks great with Vivid Tousled Curls (Electric). :3 Hope you guys like this combo, and I hope it hasn't already been mentioned, I didn't see it while backreading!

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      bunch of combos with the new unpredictable windswept bangs for y'all
      spoilered bc the images aren't all regular sizes
      also obviously some aren't 100% perfect, but i thought they looked nice and useable

base items used are: oisin's blessing, masquerade, lady unicorn, sdplus jenny, silver nose ring

red bangs:
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      1: a new phase | 2: blood rebel's anarchy | 3: tragic melody | 4: beyond crimson | 5: aye aye lassie | 6: z's sketchbook

orange bangs:
      User ImageUser Image
      1: beyond tangerine | 2: c's sketchbook

first blonde bangs:
      User ImageUser Image
      1: yan the tigress | 2: skybound pirate

eggplant bangs:
      User ImageUser Image
      1: moira's fashion flashback | 2: beyond saturn
      (all the fashion flashback wigs should work)

polar bangs:
      User Image
      1: polar tear
      (all the polar tear "polar" wigs should work)

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Helmsman's Domain and War Game (aftermath) go great together. War Game gives a background that Helmsman's Domain should have had.

I just threw an avatar together last minute for this one. If you really want to know the other items, they are: Black Gloves, Black Strapless Bra, Celebrity Miniskirt, Coal Black Rivet Heels, Moira's Silver Navel Piercing, Captain Cobalt, Ship's Last Stand, Sundae Sweets, Renard's Dark Flowing Hair

Peaceful Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Love Hurts (Sad Face) + Astra-65: 10th Anniversary Unending Lament

A perfect expression for any spoiled or melodramatic type!
I think this is a refresher, but it's a somewhat rare shade of warm gray so I was happy to find it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

White Delight (top) matches HoC: Gray Mage (sleeves) pretty nicely in terms of the color and shape of the trim. Concerto Conjuror has the same color scheme, which I think is most noticeable in the boots, but any pose should do.

(I just threw the Gray Punk Romper on there to fill it out, but it ended up sort of matching too.)

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Sun Odori & Muramasa (Their recolors work as well)
Looks like your Avatar is about to draw the sword

User Image

User Image User Image

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
I dunno the glowing bits match the lantern and it looks nice
User Image
Background: Curious Mona

Pairing from left to right:
Ornate Light Charmer + Vanishing Revenant
Blushing Light Charmer + Faded Revenant
Extravagant Light Charmer + Dying Revenant

Otherworldly Enthusiast

15,550 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Main Match up: Airship Attendant(jacket, 1st pose) + Astro Cruiser(hat, 1st pose)

Also contains: Tweedle Numero Uno (suspender shorts) & Cottontail Silk Rose by Dernier*Cri (1st pose)

Astro Cruiser + Airship Attendant = Perfect Match up! Same shade of red and gold outline! Same red, black and gold colour scheme!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff