<3 </3

Whose is best?

Susue 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Deoxtri 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
| rose | 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Hallowed Shade

...how much better a lot of my avatars would look with the nose from the Commander items.

Why that and not the nose from, say, Masquerade? I don't like the position of the Masquerade nose with certain mouths - they layer too close together and look, well, derpy. Now, the Commander noses aren't in too much of a different spot, but they are a bit more subtle, which makes them slightly less intrusive in some cases. Not all, but some. And then, of course, there's the skin tone issue. Masquerade is restricted to only the skin tones it has, while the Commander noses, being simple dark lines, can be used on any skin without any mismatching. That makes them significantly more versatile.

Interestingly, you can even layer the two noses together to give the Masquerade nose just a slightly bolder outer outline, which is pretty cool.

So here's the contest - make an avatar using any of these noses:
Royal, Rose, Sovereign, or Excellent Commander

I want to see some character here! In the face, in the clothing, in the stance, whatever. Give me something fierce or something cool or something wow to look at.

No tekteks, Inventory Search is allowed.
Host your own entries at the 120 x 150 size.

I'll let this run probably for a week, longer if I feel there aren't enough entries.

First place, as determined by me, will get 500m.
Second place will be determined by a poll and gets 250m.

Hallowed Shade

This post is where the entries will go.

VOTE ON THESE PLEASE
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Susue tab tab tab Deoxtri tab tab tab | rose |

WINNAR!
User Image
HatsuHikari

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Ugh all of the commander items have been sitting on my wishlist lately. ONE DAY!
          Seriously, though, they've been releasing a lot of great noses lately and I'm SUPER happy cuz a lot of them layer perfectly with mouths I love - I'm currently wearing the Dapper Don nose with The Cunning King of Cats nose+mouth combo. Anyway, good luck!

Hallowed Shade

Denham

Ugh all of the commander items have been sitting on my wishlist lately. ONE DAY!
          Seriously, though, they've been releasing a lot of great noses lately and I'm SUPER happy cuz a lot of them layer perfectly with mouths I love - I'm currently wearing the Dapper Don nose with The Cunning King of Cats nose+mouth combo. Anyway, good luck!

I know, right?! I'm so glad they're finally releasing items with different nose shapes in a way that's more usable. About time classified_fu

Alien Invader

i thought the placement was kinda wonky until i just tried it on with a silver nose ring and omg
i need this now, thanks emotion_donotwant

User Image

Golden Gawker

>>>: Masquerade nose looks better with moustaches though~
*twirls le stache*
I might be back though, I love me some challenges x3

Hallowed Shade

Deoxtri
>>>: Masquerade nose looks better with moustaches though~
*twirls le stache*
I might be back though, I love me some challenges x3

Well, as I mentioned, they do layer together, and you're certainly not barred from using it in combination, so... emotion_awesome

But yeah, I can see how Masquerade would look better with mustaches. You'd need something less subtle so it doesn't just look like a stray hair going awry cat_rofl

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Denham

You don't have one of the commander's yet Denham? eek

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i'm quite fond of that nose as well, one of the only normal looking noses outside of masquerade. sadly mein wallet says no to owning them.

Alien Invader

excellent commander took a mighty dip in price for one reason or another. i nabbed one for 2.2bil. emotion_dowant

Eloquent Muse

Susue
excellent commander took a mighty dip in price for one reason or another. i nabbed one for 2.2bil. emotion_dowant

What a steal. I got mine for 7b yesterday because of my impatience. :c

Golden Gawker

>>>: I made a thing, just because :'P
May I change my entry if I come up with something I think is better?
User Image

Alien Invader

Eloquentress
Susue

oh snap ;o it's a newer recolor right now then i'm guessing
i overpaid on some rig items yesterday
i tell myself they're (insert gold amount) in my heart cry heart

Hallowed Shade

Eloquentress
Susue

I did the same thing cat_rofl

Deoxtri

Yes you may cat_3nodding

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Silverlight Symphony
Denham

You don't have one of the commander's yet Denham? eek

No I don't, I've just been staring at them longingly emotion_drool some day I will!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff