Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Rogue

Dailanie
Redwinged Rogue
I am looking to add more balance to my avi, but am sorta stumped with what items I have. I was trying to go with more of a gold/white theme, and so far I am using the moon mask as my central item since I love the shape and all. Suggestions? and Ideas to get my avatar to pop a little? and what would you rate it now?

@Dailanie: I love your gold theme, it's rather inspiring. 10/10 smile Pretty!

7//10
Right now my rate isn't as high as it could be because the mask is quite elegant, whereas other aspects of your avatar aren't. I think the whites of your avi need to be quite soft and the golds need to be quite pronounced. I can make you an avatar when I get the chance if you'd like :3

Also thank you for the very nice rate :3
You can tektek me if you want and if you can see something that works better by all means you are welcome to, but my inventory might be limited. I don't like the dress at all and I'm still waiting on some sales to buy a dress that might work better. :/ So I'm experimenting for the most part.

You're welcome. I can tell you put work into yours. Plus the golds are very balanced. smile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Redwinged Rogue
Dailanie
Redwinged Rogue
I am looking to add more balance to my avi, but am sorta stumped with what items I have. I was trying to go with more of a gold/white theme, and so far I am using the moon mask as my central item since I love the shape and all. Suggestions? and Ideas to get my avatar to pop a little? and what would you rate it now?

@Dailanie: I love your gold theme, it's rather inspiring. 10/10 smile Pretty!

7//10
Right now my rate isn't as high as it could be because the mask is quite elegant, whereas other aspects of your avatar aren't. I think the whites of your avi need to be quite soft and the golds need to be quite pronounced. I can make you an avatar when I get the chance if you'd like :3

Also thank you for the very nice rate :3
You can tektek me if you want and if you can see something that works better by all means you are welcome to, but my inventory might be limited. I don't like the dress at all and I'm still waiting on some sales to buy a dress that might work better. :/ So I'm experimenting for the most part.

You're welcome. I can tell you put work into yours. Plus the golds are very balanced. smile

I can tektek you the next time I'm on my computer or laptop :3 it's quite hard to work with that dress since its such a dull shade of yellow. I'll think of something ^^
Aha thank you again :3

Rogue

Dailanie

I can tektek you the next time I'm on my computer or laptop :3 it's quite hard to work with that dress since its such a dull shade of yellow. I'll think of something ^^

Do you think something more solid yellow would work? I was wondering about solid white as well.

Greedy Bibliophile

I'd like a rate please!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Redwinged Rogue
Dailanie

Do you think something more solid yellow would work? I was wondering about solid white as well.

If you could make a really well made solid gold avatar then that could be quite nice, but I think that the solid white avatars are just a bit overdone at the moment.

Invisible Star

Could I have a rate please? emotion_kirakira

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

I'd like a rate razz

Been a long time since I dropped by AT :3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Momoiro no Bara
I'd like a rate please!

10//10
I love the combination of the avatar and the background! It's elegant, smooth, beautifully colored and I just works so well!

Greedy Bibliophile

Dailanie
Momoiro no Bara
I'd like a rate please!

10//10
I love the combination of the avatar and the background! It's elegant, smooth, beautifully colored and I just works so well!

Thanks so much! I decided I'd embrace the fact that all cream matches. And I adore your avi. Yellow and I...we don't work so well. I love seeing someone use yellow well! Hope you get your pendant soon!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

Oh I love the bolero! You've used it beautifully!
9.5//10
I just wish that the hair bow was bigger.

Invisible Star

Dailanie
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

Oh I love the bolero! You've used it beautifully!
9.5//10
I just wish that the hair bow was bigger.
Me too, sadly, I haven`t found a bigger one yet D:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

I'd like a rate razz

Been a long time since I dropped by AT :3

Oh hey Shadow! Yeah long time no see o:
8//10
Still loving your classic torso avatar. I just think that some of the blue around your avatar is a little bit off shade. But it's not a big thing :3

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

8//10
Still loving your classic torso avatar. I just think that some of the blue around your avatar is a little bit off shade. But it's not a big thing :3

yeah, I'm no good with matching xD and yeah, I was in WG for a while :S...the reason for me going to WG instead of AT is because while I was waiting for replies in the official rate thread I was looking for something to do xD...and WG pulled me in :S

10/10 for your avi as always emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Momoiro no Bara
Dailanie
Momoiro no Bara
I'd like a rate please!

10//10

Thanks so much! I decided I'd embrace the fact that all cream matches. And I adore your avi. Yellow and I...we don't work so well. I love seeing someone use yellow well! Hope you get your pendant soon!

I know aye! People are often saying that their creams don't work together but you just need to know how to use them properly :3
Oh thank you so much!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

8//10

yeah, I'm no good with matching xD and yeah, I was in WG for a while :S...the reason for me going to WG instead of AT is because while I was waiting for replies in the official rate thread I was looking for something to do xD...and WG pulled me in :S

10/10 for your avi as always emotion_kirakira

Haha I know what you mean. I sometimes hang out in the DR or CB when waiting for my replies xD
Ah thank you very much ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces