Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aura leigh Dragon
Judge!!!!

Im Innocent i swear!!! this is my first... cutesy outfit ;-;/

Dailanie
I like the overall outfit and the colour palette that you've used~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

x Annie V2
Dailanie

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
INNOCENT: Things I like about your avatar
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar

heart heart heart
Please.~
5//10
You need more in the way of clothing I think. Especially in that hair colour.

I like the colour scheme and the silhouette you've created c:

Not loving the cat, or the lack of proper colour distribution o: I reckon you'll need to add some more periwinkle blue, and that creamy hair colour to the bottom of the avatar.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Yuki Misa Night
Dailanie

Order in the court
Innocent
and I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT
please and thank you!
6//10
I'd probably ditch the chains and go for more pink throughout the body o:

I'm loving the grays and the poses made from the legs and the arms c:

(my YouTube is broken at the moment, so I can't link songs but:
Runnin' Across the Tracks - Billy Talent

Ariellati's Bestie

Dailanie
Unheard
Dailanie

Order in the court. Innocent and guilty~
7//10
I honestly haven't seen a completely black and yellow avatar in a long time o:

The colour scheme is awesome, and I really like the basic silhouette you've created with it c:

I'm not loving how bulky the top half is though because of the back items poking out all over the place. They make it way too clunky.
Black and yellow that isn't a B R A I N fanclub avi** you mean? lol

As for the back item, it was kinda bugging me too so I removed it now. Thanks for the rating :3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie
Pharaoh Misa
Dailanie

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              And the quote has been found!

lol, I was joking! The weak can make avatars too! gonk But, what's going on with your sleep? Are you working too much?This is what I suggest for every ailment: eat, shower, sleep. The eating gives you what we like to call itis, which is that uber fat, sleepy feeling you get after eating. Hot shower soothes your muscles and typically calms your brain down, bring you from a ten to a four and half in fifteen minutes. After you combine those two right after each other, sleep is inevitable. emotion_awesome Even if you only sleep for ten minutes, you'll FEEL like you've slept for hours. I'm kinda a master on the subject. whee

Indeed. I miss when they started to come up with other stuff. Everything feels so...bleh. But, I'm glad you told me the name of that petty purple. Can't afford it right now, but I'm looking through them. I think I'm gonna make a new dream avatar. ninja lol, that's how much it's going for? With 16trillion I would literally own Gaia. rofl But, I'll keep my eye open for the heliotrope.

I appreciate the offer my love and I would say yes, but I'm cleaning out my inventory as we speak (have been on and off for the past month emotion_facepalm ) and I'm actually getting rid of some of my gold shop items too. Oh my gosh! I never knew that about loyals! That's a sweet idea! I wish there was something in there that I wanted/ could afford so I could buy more stuff from there! And dawh that's okay, I'll find that high priestess item...one way, or another emotion_awesome I feel the same when it comes to gambling. I like taking risks, but only if it's in my favor. emo
No, I'm an Insomniac so it's a medical condition I have. Depression and stress has made it worse over the course of the past 6 years but I've had insomnia for much longer. Naps are bad for me which is why 10 minute sleeps make me feel like s**t, and eating and showering don't do it for me either.

I don't mind the old classic colours, and I can't get enough of the black and red combination, so I can't complain. Yeah the more worthwhile tickets can sometimes go for around 20-30T as well. This means you need the pure gold as well as a couple halos in order to obtain one, which is why I think they're freaking stupid quest items, seeing as a lot of the created items/recolours only go for about 1-2T each.

Fair enough. Yeah a lot of people think poorly of Loyal's but only because they haven't really stopped to think about what it's doing for non GC users.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Your current is so yummy. ;drool: But, I couldn't imagine how you deal with it. I mean I suffer from the last two quite severely, but sleep (and ice cream and sandwiches) is what gets me through it. Thankfully it's been relatively calmer for the past year, I've gotten over alot of hills, and aside from the random depression and nightmares I get around my period, I've almost managed it completely. What do you do to live with each of these?

Is it wrong that I've mostly gotten tired of black and red? It's all demonic and punk rocker it seems. I guess that's just the themes that go with the color, but still. crying I wanna see and try something different. I dunno, maybe mint and....gold. That would be nice. Oh, I see. THat's totally stupid. I mean I GUESS I can understand the custom doll thing, but tickets are just like eh. I dunno, maybe I'll just submit my ideas without the tickets somehow. I'm sure Gaia will be thrilled to have a new beyond item, and if they do beyond egypt my ******** god they're gonna do a world tour. gonk

Indeed. I guess that makes us selfish. gonk But, now that I know, it's something I can do and look forward. I'm sure if other people knew they wouldn't be so harsh on it too. 3nodding

Toxic Trickster

Dailanie

Thanks for the item suggestion, really interesting! Though unable to afford it currently, have saved it at the wishlist wink

eminoir's Spouse

Dailanie
Curious Brownies
Im such a shitter at drawing people in general, i'll just stick to shitty landscapes lmao
It was so dumb, the leader of the group just disappeared so two sides of who wanted to be leader formed and it was a ******** mess. I was like 13-14 at the time but my god some of these people were in their 20's and such like what is wrong with you. I s2g a lot were more childish than me zzz
There was a bunch of drama that happened bc that guy disappeared and caused a 7 page argument between 3-4 people.. Im so glad I haven't spoken to any of them in years

I didnt even know there was more than 3, thankfully I dont think i'll need the red or black one.
Those and the crystal shards eyes are used far too often in my avatars, I swear i have a bunch of nice eyes in my invo but i never know where they are.

Every time i buy something over about 50bil it always seems to decrease a bunch so i dont buy them often unless im impatient. I dont even know what my expensive items are anymore tbh, i need to look through my items to find out. All i know is my lucia is expensive lmao

unless they come out with a cute gardevoir item i'm not buying none of it. If the charizard one didnt come with amazing wings i'd be so pissed...
Pssh shitty landscapes? Get outta here!~
Oh wow really? What a ******** stupid reason to have drama! xD Ugh, I hate how most of the people on this site who are the whiniest or most dramatic are 20+...like jeez, hope I'm not like that when I'M 20+ :L
Pfft! A seven page argument LOL You totally did the right thing not talking to those guys anymore...

I only thought that there was the Azure and Yellow ones, but then I found out about the black, red and pink ones xD Omg yes the Arctic Shards eyes are gorgeous as well x.x I also quite like the eyes from the Rookie's Pursuit items because they're quite realistic looking o: LOL omg I know what you mean, I completely forget about the eyes I have...

Pfft yeah 50b items always seem to go down to like 30b right after I buy them which sucks a** :L I'm unfortunately always impatient...x3x My most expensive item is probably like 600b or something.

Omg Gardevoir would make the cutest item! We need Gardevoir now, I just hope that if they ever create her, they don't over sexualize her. Charizard needs to have decent wings and decent horns that DON'T just end up looking like dildos.

Tbh its mostly just bc they were stupid people, me included lmao
crying bc several have just added me kms
If im like that in my 20s well i just hope someone slaps some sense into me

Yeah i only that those two existed but i didnt pay attention to item lists for a while so i've prob missed a bunch of cute items, i only really like the pink ones out of the recolours so i'll not buy the others.
The rookie pursuit eyes are super cute, i'll have to look into buying the item at some point, kind of surprised they didnt recolour that item a bunch. I'll have to go through my items to find cute stuff i completely forgot existed since my invo is so unorganised.

It used to be fairly simply to guess what price items would be and such but nope i have no clue anymore. I have no idea what price items from the cs will be anymore either bc of how much they fluctuate. All my items arent particularly expensive but i might just be forgetting something expensive since i cant check with tektek, my most expensive item is prob around 200-300bil.
How much are you worth though, i'm only worth 5.4tril so i dont see myself owning super expensive stuff anyway tbh.

I wonder if they'll make other pokemon items bc they seemed to have slowed down of the amount coming out now and they only did those eevee ones. It makes me want to play again but i'll have to find my game first lmao
I can just see charizard's being little orange nubs, if they'd made his mega evolution though that'd be great.

Sparkly Genius

Dailanie
Kestrad
Glad to hear you're doing well! :3 I'm all right. Finally found a permanent job, so I'm hella busy xp Can't complain about earning money, though!

Yeah, I ended up making a different version of my avatar, though I'll probably go back and tweak that one using what you suggested. Do you think the new one is better, though?
Oooh congrats on the full time job! What do you do now? c: Haha I don't think anyone should ever complain about money xD (with the exception of being paid for like, harmful stuff or something).

Yeah I think this one is better, but still a bit clunky o: The distribution of teal is really well done though~

Weeeell, the short answer is cancer research. The slightly longer answer is I get to pamper cancer cells so I can slaughter them mercilessly the next day and then perform a buttload of really long procedures to see how effectively I slaughtered them >.>

Your current avatar and its saturn purple.... hnnnng emotion_drool

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Good to hear. How's life and all?
Same here. Tired though. cx
Life is pretty good, just chock full of assignments and s**t lol
You been sleeping okay?

Aha I feel ya Dai. XD
Apparently not, there's been deadline and tests going through these past few weeks. and it's still early semester. xc

LunarDeathBunny's Sweetheart

Divine Kitten

Dailanie

I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!: A song that reminds me of your avatar (some could be very random and could also just be a song that I'm in love with)
MUG SHOT: This will be a picture I find on Google that reminds me of your avatar~
LAST MEAL: What food/drink your avatar makes me think of.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

FreeRangedDeath
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"

Dailanie

ok so, here I goooo :3
1:MUG SHOT
2:LAST MEAL
3:ORDER IN THE COURT!

I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"
3//10
It's very all over the place unfortunately and I'm really not seeing the direction behind the item pairings. I'd either go for a full rainbow avi or cut the rainbow out completely and work on a cutesy avi.

You remind me of those Cookie Time '100's and 1000's biscuits'.

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Logann x3
Dailanie

Guilty. If I may.
I'm not liking the hair, the smile, or the hanging pendants. The hair is far too shiny for the rest of the avi, so I'd choose a slightly more ruffled and textured. As for the smile, it's just way too creepy for the vibe it's putting out which is unfortunate. Perhaps go for a simple smile or a subtler grin like SDPlus Mad Hatter. Those pendants are just out of place and clutters it up.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Saosin
Ok I'm gonna try fer it Rehabilitation >w<
Definitely rehabable~
Host an image for me?
My imgur isn't working well at the moment :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Wizeria
Dailanie

Order in The Court please
6//10
The avatar's body is pretty nice, but with such a stark white hair, you'd need some darker on the head to balance the body I reckon o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Unheard
Dailanie
Unheard
Dailanie

Order in the court. Innocent and guilty~
7//10
I honestly haven't seen a completely black and yellow avatar in a long time o:

The colour scheme is awesome, and I really like the basic silhouette you've created with it c:

I'm not loving how bulky the top half is though because of the back items poking out all over the place. They make it way too clunky.
Black and yellow that isn't a B R A I N fanclub avi** you mean? lol

As for the back item, it was kinda bugging me too so I removed it now. Thanks for the rating :3
Pfft those aren't even black and yellow, they're just shitty McDonald's coloured avatars lol

Looks much better now emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces