Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Ahhh Pick Your Nose is very cumbersome to be bought! I should have bought it when it is on cash shop. D:
Yess more death, that's my Queen~! emotion_dowant
And, Innocent and Order in the Court please. :3
Yeah Pick Your Nose is a really expensive one. It does have amazing noses though so I still want to get it someday.
Haha yassss~

6//10
Nice use of the armor c: I think the orange stands out a lot though :L

I'm loving this more serious approach to avatars you have rather than your usual casualness

Hng I want that animated nose pose. emotion_drool
XD

Thank you for the rate and comments! :3
Aha it does stands out doesn't it. cx
You like them blood don't you Dai emotion_dowant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

XiaDoh-Ichii
Dailanie
XiaDoh-Ichii
Dailanie
Innocent , Last meal, mug shot.

Also , i was told my avie needed an upgrade. But the person failed to suggest the particular items to upgrade with. Although , how would they know which items would my avie need in order to get and keep my original intent , theme and context?
While I agree that saying you need an upgrade and then not providing any more suggestions or help is a bit odd, you gotta understand that rates are completely subjective, so without knowing your avatar goal or context, then the rater is purely going off what they think would look good to them, not really to you. It's a subconscious thing that people seem to not be aware of when they rate people lol. We're all trying to mold you in our own image if we don't know what you're going for xD

I quite enjoy avis with a bit more of the old school feel to them, and I like how you actually look quite composed in theme. Reminds me of some sort of Renegade Dark Elf.

Reminds me of a drink called the Flaming Moe~

User Image
Thank you ! that pic is Epic ! And that drink...is that from the simpsons? xd
You're very welcome (:
The picture is of Lewis, who is a character in the band Mystery Skull's MV for their song Ghost c:
You should check it out~
Haha the Simpsons DID have an episode where Moe makes a drink called 'The Flaming Moe' but the drink I'm referring to is a Purple Liqueur that is then set on fire c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

AnzuGurl
Dailanie
AnzuGurl
XD aww poor you! I bet it was X3
It was a lot of fun though c:

emotion_kirakira wow I'm loving your avi's new look emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Thank you so much emotion_bigheart

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Yess it's been forever and a day ;w;
And of course, I will always gripe at you about the petals and leaves you leave behind :')
It's my JOB!

I'm not loving the forehead area with the Crane Empress thingy :L It's very distracting and adds too much of that shade.

User Image
Jackson Pollock...

User Image

Far to long talk2hand
I'll equip them next time: just for you! 4laugh (quickly shoves petals she has equipped now under skirts and whistles a tune)

*hums* I'll see if I can toy around with it. But it's staying if that's the only pose I can use without dropping other items! 4laugh

En hello! That's one bright piece of work there. Me likes emotion_dowant

Toxic Trickster

Heyo! Hope you are not too busy, if not. Lend me another order wink

Devoted Lover

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Dailanie
AnzuGurl
Dailanie
AnzuGurl
XD aww poor you! I bet it was X3
It was a lot of fun though c:

emotion_kirakira wow I'm loving your avi's new look emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Thank you so much emotion_bigheart

Your very welcome my dear! 3nodding

Cluttered Witch

Dailanie
sweetkittycupcake
Can I have Innocent, Guilty & Rehabilitation please?~
yum_cupcake
The colours you've used are gorgeous together, and I like how it looks like it's very doll-like and child like c:

Not loving the face. It's quite bored and boring compared to the rest of the avatar. The Nartian shock lines contradict how unfazed she looks :L Perhaps some more expressive eyes?

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this moment in time. yum_tea

User Image User Image

Thank you! :) I just got Le Carousel and really wanted to use the eyes in making a new avatar~ Ahh, I see. and now that you mention it, I can see it about Nartian Rock, (that's just one of my favorite poses from it). && Ahhhh, of course. (Always tryin' to get rehabilitated, the avatars on your list are simply gorgeous!~)
yum_cupcake
User Image User Image

clockworkzog's Prince

Feral Humorist

15,825 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Dailanie
~Lost Soul MIRA~
Dailanie

Innocent, guilty and arrested, please! gaia_star
I love the colours, and how you look as though you'd fit absolutely perfectly on the cover of a Manga~ I'm also liking the way the flowers kind of cover your head partially c:

Not loving the lack of black on the head though :c

You were arrested for trying to feel up all of the girls down at the anime club, because you were influenced by how it goes down in Shoujo Manga!
oo thank you so much!! I was at conflict with the shounen mask, so i think i can go with the black one instead!

Inquisitive Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Dailanie

gaia_angelleft ORDER IN THE COURT!: I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!:
I really just need to know if you think the top is okay with it, or if it would be better to use the top from Descent of the Highwire. But you can give all the other info too ^^.
gaia_angelright

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Order in the Court!
Hopefully by the time you are reading this my avi will have a stupid nose.
And I need to start saving old reply links in my journal or something rofl
My iPod is so slow at loading past notifs >_>

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie
Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              But, I am a very patient woman. emotion_dowant Nah, I can't stay away from you. emotion_hug I've just been in a block lately.
Yeah I can tell. You haven't changed your avatar in a while which is rare for you.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Oh man, you noticed. gonk Yeah, I mean this one entertains me and all, but it's not worth a rate or looking into...I guess that's why I stuck with it. I KNOW it's bad, so I don't have to wonder. I'm really fresh out of ideas and I think I'm just gonna take a collectible or something and just go with it. emotion_facepalm

I do enjoy your current though. emotion_drool Most people can't pull off that checkmate blue and usually make it this giant blue blob with black, but you threw in purples and didn't make it the focus and used this dragon theme that I love with it. Tell me how to face like you do. Hikari taught me mysterious and threetoned but I'm not cool enough to do something else. emotion_facepalm

Sex Symbol

Dailanie

may i get an order in the court! arrested, & mug shot plz emotion_dowant

Generous Lover

Dailanie

Can I get order in the court, innocent, and guilty?

Victory

Dailanie

hey dai just
ORDER IN THE COURT! please love ~
mind rating me? been working on my avi for a while now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items