Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie
Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Is it wrong that I'm boycotting this thread until shoot the judge comes back? emo I understand, but that doesn't mean I like it. emotion_donotwant
You might be boycotting for a long time then because I have no idea when I'm gonna bring it back as an option you can choose :L

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I am a very patient woman. emotion_dowant Nah, I can't stay away from you. emotion_hug I've just been in a block lately.

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

Dailanie
Lady Saosin
hmm I'll have to search for some the one's I have on now are the only skeletal one's I had on hand so I shall search the mp for some lol
Those wings look perfectwith it c:
thank you c:

Elfin Guildsman

Dailanie
XiaDoh-Ichii
Dailanie
Innocent , Last meal, mug shot.

Also , i was told my avie needed an upgrade. But the person failed to suggest the particular items to upgrade with. Although , how would they know which items would my avie need in order to get and keep my original intent , theme and context?
While I agree that saying you need an upgrade and then not providing any more suggestions or help is a bit odd, you gotta understand that rates are completely subjective, so without knowing your avatar goal or context, then the rater is purely going off what they think would look good to them, not really to you. It's a subconscious thing that people seem to not be aware of when they rate people lol. We're all trying to mold you in our own image if we don't know what you're going for xD

I quite enjoy avis with a bit more of the old school feel to them, and I like how you actually look quite composed in theme. Reminds me of some sort of Renegade Dark Elf.

Reminds me of a drink called the Flaming Moe~

User Image
Thank you ! that pic is Epic ! And that drink...is that from the simpsons? xd

Devoted Lover

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Dailanie
AnzuGurl
XD aww poor you! I bet it was X3
It was a lot of fun though c:

emotion_kirakira wow I'm loving your avi's new look emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Demigod

Dailanie

Innocent

Guilty

I Hold You in Contempt! << this ne will really interest me.

This is the 4th avi I have made in 2 days. My next one will be very simple. I get tired of trying to wield item glitches to get this to look right lol

Rui boy's Widow

Sparkling Snowflake

20,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

OH HI I JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT AND redface redface
wow you are such a cutie omfg redface
heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

Oh god: this has been ages! sweatdrop
Still gonna whoop my a** for all the leaves and petals I left behind? If so: Mind handing me a slap with the Guilty paddle and a Mug Shot to remember this moment by?
Yess it's been forever and a day ;w;
And of course, I will always gripe at you about the petals and leaves you leave behind :')
It's my JOB!

I'm not loving the forehead area with the Crane Empress thingy :L It's very distracting and adds too much of that shade.

User Image
Jackson Pollock...

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Dailanie

order in the court & mugshot please? surprised

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

sweetkittycupcake
Can I have Innocent, Guilty & Rehabilitation please?~
yum_cupcake
The colours you've used are gorgeous together, and I like how it looks like it's very doll-like and child like c:

Not loving the face. It's quite bored and boring compared to the rest of the avatar. The Nartian shock lines contradict how unfazed she looks :L Perhaps some more expressive eyes?

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this moment in time. yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Jagz the Insane
Dailanie

Order in the court, Escapee, and Murder Victim? I've never been super good at avatars, so I would love your opinion.
6//10
You have a pretty solid theme and appearance, but I think that the arms and legs don't really work well. For the legs, perhaps try Schoolboy's Style, and for the arms maybe whichever S-Pop Club that has the crossed arms?

You escaped by pickpocketing the guard for his keys during a wrestling match in gym period, hotwiring that same guard's motorbike and revving it the hell out of jail!

You were run over by a viper on a motorbike

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

~Lost Soul MIRA~
Dailanie

Innocent, guilty and arrested, please! gaia_star
I love the colours, and how you look as though you'd fit absolutely perfectly on the cover of a Manga~ I'm also liking the way the flowers kind of cover your head partially c:

Not loving the lack of black on the head though :c

You were arrested for trying to feel up all of the girls down at the anime club, because you were influenced by how it goes down in Shoujo Manga!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Ahhh Pick Your Nose is very cumbersome to be bought! I should have bought it when it is on cash shop. D:
Yess more death, that's my Queen~! emotion_dowant
And, Innocent and Order in the Court please. :3
Yeah Pick Your Nose is a really expensive one. It does have amazing noses though so I still want to get it someday.
Haha yassss~

6//10
Nice use of the armor c: I think the orange stands out a lot though :L

I'm loving this more serious approach to avatars you have rather than your usual casualness

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

The Immortal Prince
emotion_omnomnom
-bites- emotion_drool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

But, I am a very patient woman. emotion_dowant Nah, I can't stay away from you. emotion_hug I've just been in a block lately.
Yeah I can tell. You haven't changed your avatar in a while which is rare for you.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Saosin
thank you c:
No worries~
It's coming along really nicely emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers