Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1416 1417 1418 > >> >>> »|

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

User Image

User Image

Welcome to my little corner of the AT. I've been on Gaia and an ATer since 2008. This thread has been going for 8 long years and will hopefully be around for a whole lot longer!
It should go without saying but I'll say it anyway - These rates are purely based off of my personal opinions. When you ask for a rate you are opening yourself up to those opinions, so I advise you not to ask if you are not ready to hear critique. I will always be fair but I will also be honest.

User Image
[quote="Dailanie"][/quote]

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions.
INNOCENT: Things I like about your avatar.
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar.
ARRESTED: What your avatar was arrested for.
ESCAPEE: How your avatar escaped jail.
DOUBLE HOMICIDE: How your avatar died.
I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!: A song that comes to mind when I look at your avatar
LAST MEAL: What food/drink your avatar makes me think of.
REHABILITATION: I choose whether or not to grant your parole, and if you're HoF worthy.

User Image
Feeling a little lost for inspiration? Need an outside push to get your creative juices flowing? Use the below quote to let me know you need that push and I'll set you a challenge to be completed and posted in response.
[quote="Dailanie"][/quote][align=center]CHALLENGE ACCEPTED![/align]

User Image
I'm always up for trying new things, so if you want to turn the tables you can also challenge me! Use the below quote to throw one down, and let me know the requirements for the challenge you want to issue (for example, maybe I'm only allowed to use 1 colour to make a full avi!) Go wild! c:
[quote="Dailanie"][/quote][align=center]I CHALLENGE YOU![/align]

User Image
Where all of my favourites will go from now on
Unfortunately too many images were broken from old host servers so these entries are from 2020 and onward
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Leafius ll ~Lost Soul MIRA~ ll iokia ll cherry spoon ll Nineteen Eighty-Four ll Fatcat Overlord ll Bonny Lass Minty
BENISHIGURE ll iokia ll Calelith ll Saosh ll Sahdomi ll Mousse Chocolat ll Fatcat Overlord
~Lost Soul MIRA~ ll Sineaed ll Fatcat Overlord ll Fatcat Overlord ll Fatcat Overlord ll Fatcat Overlord ll muichiro tokito
User ImageUser Image
Calelith ll Iokia

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Woop, first post ^^ :3

EDIT from 2/12/14. : 2 years later, I'm still here, watching over this thread ^^

EDIT from 3/22/17 : This thread is love.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

Ah hello stranger :3 Now does that 'Derp' translate into something? ;D Lolz
If you ARE looking for a rate, 8//10 It somehow looks unfinished but still very good :3
And if you WEREN'T looking for a rate...Oh well! XD

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie
V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

If you ARE looking for a rate, 8//10 It somehow looks unfinished but still very good :3

xD,thanks for the rate, if you don't mind I'll give you 10/10 as always ^^...I've loved your recent avi's!

and thanks razz , it's far from done atm, just started this avi today ^^ (my time suggests it's only been 12 hours or so xD)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie
V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

xD,thanks for the rate, if you don't mind I'll give you 10/10 as always ^^...I've loved your recent avi's!

and thanks razz , it's far from done atm, just started this avi today ^^ (my time suggests it's only been 12 hours or so xD)

Aww thank you! I never liked using brown avatars but I've fallen in love with this one >///< Hehe I made this one about two days ago I think XD
Well for an avi that's only just started it looks very good :3 What else are you planning to do with it?

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

for now I'm trying to get some gold for Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans to replace my current pants xD, and some small wings near the shoulders surprised

So far I'm still looking into suggestions for my avi ^^, but I've yet to find a suggestion about items other than suggesting to change my lower body xD

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

for now I'm trying to get some gold for Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans to replace my current pants xD, and some small wings near the shoulders surprised

So far I'm still looking into suggestions for my avi ^^, but I've yet to find a suggestion about items other than suggesting to change my lower body xD

The Skinny's would look good :3 Maybe I can help you with your quest?

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

xD perhaps, ^^ i'd appreciate it, but of course I don't have the right to tell you that you should or shouldn't help me xD

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
have a go at me :3

Questionable Dabbler

Could I have a rating for my dream avi please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

xD perhaps, ^^ i'd appreciate it, but of course I don't have the right to tell you that you should or shouldn't help me xD

True true XD Well it's not much but I hope it helps ^^

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

-iLu-MianMian
have a go at me :3

This is so...different! I love this o:
9//10
I would give you a 10 but there's something off about it that I can't place D: If I think of it I'll get back to you :3

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

True true XD Well it's not much but I hope it helps ^^

emotion_kirakira thank you very much ^^, I really appreciate it, I hope I can repay you some-other time though xD well until then, if you need any help call me razz or PM xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff