Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

MissLeading09
Why hello smile

Hai :3
7//10
Love that blue, but the owl/bird doesn't fit. It's a totally different shade and seems to take over your avatar. Some blue on the head would help this as well :3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Free Epiphany
Can I has a rate please? biggrin

9//10
Very nicely done :3 You've matched the hair almost flawlessly ^^ The eyes bother me a little but I'm really not sure why D:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Oooh rate me plz!

7//10
It's cute, but the different segments of your body feel and look very disjointed from one another. Try matching and blending the colours a bit better? It's hard to get a rainbow avatar right IMO.

I think it's really easy to do a rainbow avi. I wasn't going for rainbow here, but i get what you mean. i change my original version of this avi so that i could incorrorate the teacup hat... i thought it was adorable.

The teacup hat is adorable x3
They're hard to create imo just because a lot of people will just throw on every colour that they can think of and then call it a rainbow avatar without thinking of the flow or items. Sorry for thinking yours was rainbow milady -bows- I do love those Roller skates <3

Fallen Visionary

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dailanie
Free Epiphany
Can I has a rate please? biggrin

9//10
Very nicely done :3 You've matched the hair almost flawlessly ^^ The eyes bother me a little but I'm really not sure why D:

Yeah, I know the eyes are a little...? But I sorta just needed that "edge" in that avi. :3

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Oooh rate me plz!

7//10
It's cute, but the different segments of your body feel and look very disjointed from one another. Try matching and blending the colours a bit better? It's hard to get a rainbow avatar right IMO.

I think it's really easy to do a rainbow avi. I wasn't going for rainbow here, but i get what you mean. i change my original version of this avi so that i could incorrorate the teacup hat... i thought it was adorable.

They're hard to create imo just because a lot of people will just throw on every colour that they can think of and then call it a rainbow avatar without thinking of the flow or items. Sorry for thinking yours was rainbow milady -bows- I do love those Roller skates <3

Oh, well it's all good. My theme was "colorfull", but not rainbow. See, I was originally putting the outfit together so that I could use the giant lollypop (because it to was adorable) I also wanted to use more of my items to get the full worth out of them. Then when the hat came a long I changed a lot to make that fit in, which is why I added the skates. The dark pink on them matches the flower on the hat.

Heres the original. Maybe that one is better then the new look. Let me know, I might switch back if it is. wink

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Oooh rate me plz!

7//10

Oh, well it's all good. My theme was "colorfull", but not rainbow. See, I was originally putting the outfit together so that I could use the giant lollypop (because it to was adorable) I also wanted to use more of my items to get the full worth out of them. Then when the hat came a long I changed a lot to make that fit in, which is why I added the skates. The dark pink on them matches the flower on the hat.

Heres the original. Maybe that one is better then the new look. Let me know, I might switch back if it is. wink

User Image

Nah I think your current is better :3

Friendly Fatcat

11,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
wut u think about my avi just made it today

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Dailanie
NeonHazardSign
Oooh rate me plz!

7//10

User Image

Nah I think your current is better :3

okay. thanks.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

XDarksFaithX
wut u think about my avi just made it today

2//10
Sorry, but there isn't any redeeming features about it. All I see is a rally-tar. The items don't look good together. I'd suggest starting over from scratch and perhaps find a theme or colour scheme to work with.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Salty Fatcat

Dailanie

rate me. emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tocahontas
Dailanie

rate me. emotion_kirakira

Whoa emotion_jawdrop
Have you used any multiples on this???