Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sakaiti
ORDER IN THE COURT! I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT! ...For being too sexy. emotion_dowant
7//10
Being too sexy is right, dang girl c; I reckon this is awesome, but a tad lackluster. Perhaps building on the BG more would help? A nice BG layering would be Nighttime Ruins, Ruined Souls (purified well) and Crystal Tree of Cyndor (with leaves). These all layer beautifully together, and if you wanted to use your own Ruined souls without doubling up, the purified well would hide the legs anyway c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kiara-kins
Hmmm it might be actually, I just can't afford that item yet. xD;;

Yayyy~
I love red and black, I have so many items for it.
I could use Agape to cut off the hair on the back, but I guess I kept it there originally because I thought she looked too thin and stick-like without it. xD I actually don't have masquerade, but I'll see if I can pick one up.

:shocked: My avi is truly a terrible person.
Yeah Ivory's Hood has gone up in price a lot :L Hopefully it'll deflate soon enough though c:

Red and Black IS such an overused combo, but if done right, it can look both gorgeous and original c:
The problem with agape though is that it leaves the large bump of hair still on the head, whereas Summer cuts it right to the head shape which slims it down more, BUT Agape would get rid of some weight.
Ooh you should definitely grab a masquerade or two if you can! It's an unbelievably useful item and the freckles can be the finishing touch to a lot of avis c:

Yes she is! emotion_donotwant

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Just know that I'm always just a message or quote away.
-hugs you tight and strokes your hair softly- emotion_bigheart

This really is a beautiful avatar. I love the softness of the colours and how even with the dark shadow it still feels bright and flourishing. I also love how the accompanying astra and instrument work in perfect harmony heart

It reminds me of a freshly tossed Caesar Salad

User Image
Thanks hun. But I'll manage- Eventually.
Sam's dragging me to London for a couple of days next week, just to make sure I'm not around with my b-day.

Freshly tossed Caesar Salad? That one is going in the book of 'most unique ways to describe avatars' whee

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mikashi-chan
Um... If You Don't Mind Me Asking, What's The Item Used For The Background Of Tama tama ring dong?
Also order in the court please~
I'm actually not completely sure o: I do know that it's multiple background/scenery items layered on top of an Evertree background. The items that I do know are Evertree Embrace (stream) + Mana Seed (flowering). I'm just not sure of the surrounding flowers unfortunately xP

5//10
I loove me some green on an avi so this is refreshing c: I reckon though that the wings are very overpowering and too dark, while the head and arms need yellow, and I'd advise a mouth. The head is definitely too green I think o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Azure Snows
Dailanie
User Image

Just a retail job to pass the time/earn some money during summer.
College! I'm in my (hopefully) last year. Maybe. Depends on classes and stuff.

Yeah. I couldn't find any belts that were the right shade of red and weren't covered by the top, so I added a vest shirt that peeks out. So there's a little red at the waist area now.

Not sure what else I should add now ^_^;;

User Image
Fair enough, that's probably what I'm gonna end up doing sometime soon to earn a bit more cash haha
Ooh nice! What are you studying? c:

I think the vest poking out is the perfect touch and doesn't need anymore o:

I reckon it looks as perfect as poss c; The red is distributed wonderfully~

Retro Punk

Dailanie
Guin - Aoiichi
AWWW ! Thank you !

yeah whenever i do a cosplay i try to use items i already own. The only thing i had to buy was the tiki mask and Titan seed. Although i'd like to see someone do an " accurate " Groot cosplay.
You're very welcome c:

I hardly EVER do cosplays but when I do, I also like to stay within my invo xP Haha an accurate Groot cosplay would be quite cool but it could also be very boring lol Depends how much detail is put in I guess c:

yeah i don't get that . I tried doing cosplays in the arena and pretty much i'd always get comments like "that's not accurate enough" or "submit to original".

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Just know that I'm always just a message or quote away.
-hugs you tight and strokes your hair softly- emotion_bigheart

This really is a beautiful avatar. I love the softness of the colours and how even with the dark shadow it still feels bright and flourishing. I also love how the accompanying astra and instrument work in perfect harmony heart

It reminds me of a freshly tossed Caesar Salad

User Image
Thanks hun. But I'll manage- Eventually.
Sam's dragging me to London for a couple of days next week, just to make sure I'm not around with my b-day.

Freshly tossed Caesar Salad? That one is going in the book of 'most unique ways to describe avatars' whee
I know you will, you're strong babe emotion_bigheart
I hope you have a good time there and it helps you take your mind off it for a bit. I reckon you deserve to treat yourself at least~

Caesar Salad is soooooo damn good~ Like, best salad in the world after Pasta Salad

Questionable Citizen

Dailanie

Order in the court please

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Guin - Aoiichi
Dailanie
Guin - Aoiichi
AWWW ! Thank you !

yeah whenever i do a cosplay i try to use items i already own. The only thing i had to buy was the tiki mask and Titan seed. Although i'd like to see someone do an " accurate " Groot cosplay.
You're very welcome c:

I hardly EVER do cosplays but when I do, I also like to stay within my invo xP Haha an accurate Groot cosplay would be quite cool but it could also be very boring lol Depends how much detail is put in I guess c:

yeah i don't get that . I tried doing cosplays in the arena and pretty much i'd always get comments like "that's not accurate enough" or "submit to original".
Yeah people are (sort of understandably) pedantic about cosplays in the arenas :L

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
I know you will, you're strong babe emotion_bigheart
I hope you have a good time there and it helps you take your mind off it for a bit. I reckon you deserve to treat yourself at least~

Caesar Salad is soooooo damn good~ Like, best salad in the world after Pasta Salad

User Image
I'm not strong, trust me. Barely holding on as is.
I don't know about that but I'm actually looking forwards to it- Really don't want to deal with all the best wishes and crap, not a week after the funeral...

I knoooow! It's my fave salad above all emotion_drool

Retro Punk

Dailanie
Guin - Aoiichi
Dailanie
Guin - Aoiichi
AWWW ! Thank you !

You're very welcome c:

Yeah people are (sort of understandably) pedantic about cosplays in the arenas :L

"sort of..understandably" what do you mean? question

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Dailanie
Sakaiti
ORDER IN THE COURT! I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT! ...For being too sexy. emotion_dowant
7//10
Being too sexy is right, dang girl c; I reckon this is awesome, but a tad lackluster. Perhaps building on the BG more would help? A nice BG layering would be Nighttime Ruins, Ruined Souls (purified well) and Crystal Tree of Cyndor (with leaves). These all layer beautifully together, and if you wanted to use your own Ruined souls without doubling up, the purified well would hide the legs anyway c:

LIKE DIS? emotion_dowant I had actually been playing with the well and the ruins but couldn't get them to look right. Thanks for the tree suggestion. <3 That's what it was missing. =w=

Omg I haven't listened to this song in forever. ;w;

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dailanie

Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira
emotion_hug

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
i thought i'd have fun and use the sleepless awake head to make it look as if i had no head, but you caught me red handed.

Here's the original.
What about using Dullahan's Edge to chop off your head?

Dullahan's smoke layers infront of all other face items, make-up and the mask; making it look really weird.
Second is that i'm using lophius monk - jaw, which doesn't like it when i don't have a head. so right now i'm trying to look as if i don't have a head, but maybe i should work on having a head...
oh well time to plot.

King Noob

Dailanie
Zaade
- - -
I... am saving that post. Outstanding, Dail! Simply outstanding!
It pleases my natural grombie nature, too. And you really hit the nail on the head, too. I hate bones in my food irl! lol (no Ribs for me, thanks)

And those songs!
Those songs, girl~
I've been looking for that first song forever, I never knew the name. Wow.
You done me good, Dail.

And i'm sure the drink you're reminding me of exists. A citrus-y, slushy, alcoholic drink you'd drink out of a big wine-glass with some colorful plastic curly thing in there for no reason. But I don't drink, so I don't know!
I've been in here only once before, we talked a good bit that night though. surprised Remember meee~
- - -
Haha hooray! I'm glad you liked it~
Oh good lord same here! I absolutely hate bones IN my food. The only time I can handle it is if I'm eating something like Lamb or Pork chops x.x Otherwise the thought of bones near my mouth is....disgusting. (no bone buddies right here~)

Woohoo a twofer!
People say I have an interesting music taste and it can be quite hit and miss with some people, so I was hesitant to post the Cannibal Corpse song haha
Oh awesome! I have awesome coincidental song choice then!
emotion_kirakira

Well after you said something about drinks, it actually made me think of a Purple Raven Martini with a Lemon wedge and yellow crystallized sugar around the outside c: I've made them once before as an experiment and they're so good~
User Image
Basically this drink but with yellow sugar on the rim and a lemon wedge

Yesssss I knew you had been in here once before! Your avatar style is unforgettable!
I remembeeeeer emotion_dowant

- - -
The cosmos must have aligned just right and our psyches linked in an unholy union for that rate.
I give it a 1o/1o, would union with you again. wink

Ooo, even though I don't drink that's lookin' pretty tasty!
I'm... so thirsty right now. [/guzzles diet pepsi]

Just like the last time I was here, I feel the need to return the rate I asked of you with a similar rate-back, but for the life of me I can't think of why your avatar would be arrested. Aside from looking too tasty.
- - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces