Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x

I caved and bought GC for my Mono heart....
I was thinking of getting the Pride of Hubris for this avi.
emotion_kirakira redface You're too kind. ^-^
I swear you have something to match like every color on Gaia.
Lol I probably would have as well :L
I need Hubris back for one of my fave avis EVER, but I sold mine when it was 6b ): Screw you inflation ;w;
Girl, I see me in your sig as well oh my redface emotion_bigheart emotion_hug
LOL not even! Seriously I'm lacking xD

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie
'Tis perfecto now! c:
I'm loving the changes and it looks much more streamlined c:

Rehabbing now bby c:

emotion_kirakira

Thanks, hon! emotion_bigheart
You're welcome gorgeous~ emotion_bigheart

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Bad girl! evil
*spank*
HEY!
-hides in corner and sobs-
crying crying crying crying
//sits next to you
Awh don't cry. emotion_8c
-pushes you away and sobs more-
YOU SPANKED ME! crying
but you've been a naughty girl. emo
It still huuuuurts! ;w;
-smacks you-
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Ouch. I deserve that one. My apologies. emo

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
-pats your head- I forgive you :'(

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Thank you. :c

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
You're welcome :'c

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
//offers hug
Can I? emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Collector

27,040 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Good morning!
Order in the court please redface

Bashful Restorer

Dailanie
Maplevee
Hi there, so I took on bored your advise from a while back n have tried to match the items colour wise (Dark Reds, Gold/Orange & Black) to try and make my avi look less random and while I still have a few items to go could I get order in the court on my avi so far please?
Hey! Looking good, seriously I'm loving this c:

7//10
I'm loving most everything about it, however some things are bugging me. First is the use of THREE Garage Band Sweethearts. This can easily be changed though. I'd keep the Garage shirt, but change the boots to perhaps Eclectic Style of a Geek, and then change the beanie for the beanie from Fall 2014 Men's Collection? This would cut back on doubles. Also, the face is way too blank. I think you need a better mouth (SDPlus Mad Hatter perhaps?) and better, sneakier, harsher eyes. I'd also suggest using some gloves (Those Black 90s Gloves) and perhaps raise your hand while holding a cigarette?

Thanks you for the advise, I have the Fall 2014 Men's Collection, so I'll probably use that & the only reason that I have used the Garage Band Sweethearts is because its the kinda item I'm looking for (at least those kind of boots) but Eclectic Style of a Geek definitely looks ok although it has a few clipping issues but I can play around with that and will take a long time to get with how much it is on the market ^^' But I was thinking about getting Shin's Courage for the smile in that as it's similar to that of SDPlus Mad Hatter but significantly cheaper. Then once I have the smile sorted I plan to try out different eyes to see what works. But at least its an improvement on the 4.5 I got last time =3 honestly I expected you to not like the tail & trousers mostly so that Kinda surprised me.

Lunatic

Dailanie
HatsuHikari
      ✾ ✾ Omigoshhh I'm sorry this is such a late late late response emotion_facepalm
      Life is stupid and gets in the way of our loveeeee </3

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle emotion_dowant gurrrl, you got a bright future behind ya
      No it won't will it?! //gasp
      Lanieeee, you shall never be a meagre peasant in my eyes! That's blasphemy! THE HORROR!
      Wellll, good thing we were gonna take a bath anyway, rightttt~

Yes! I have artsy friends who are creeped out by it, but all my bio friends are EXACTLY like me huehuheue. WE ARE ALL EVILLLLL
      Omg that sounds to fun, baee c;

*Mission: Success* ;D
      I'M SORRY //scrubs harder
      Y R U A COMPLICATED BLACK WOMAN!? HAVE YOU BEEN DECEIVING ME ALL THIS TIME?!
      (I hope you at least sing like a powerhouse black lady tho)

Oh please doooo, that means you take Hatsu home with you emotion_kirakira
      Hahaha, it is! I just gave some of my doubles to my mule to dress her up so she's not nekkid because some of that animal stuff sells for a lot! xD

You're welcomeee emotion_hug

Also Order in the Court and Last Meal for this avi? Spank youuu c;
OMG Hatsuuuu~ Long time no see babe emotion_bigheart
St00pid life, stahp takin' my Hatsu away from meeeeeee! ;w;

If anything, you being ticklish will only fuel the fire gosh emotion_awesome
I'm always a peasant -sobs-
Yass, the bath with do us some good I think hueheueh

I might be doing more dissections next year omg omg omg so excited!
Yasss
It was ridiculously fun xD

DON'T JUDGE ME! BEING WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE IS JUST A FACADE! I'm secretly Whitney Houston ;w;
I'M SORRY I LIED TO YOOOOU!!!

I'd take you home with me any day bby c;
Lol yeah I sold any animal items I found were too expensive to keep lol

OH BTW!
Do you remember when I went crazy trying to remember the item which had the arms holding the 'sword' pointed into the ground?? I FOUND IT, SO I WASN'T CRAZY!
It's not a sword like I though, but a cane. TA-DAAAAH!~
Not crazy cool

7//10
Oooh me likey! Something that bothers me though is the Rosa Decora anklets. They look quite bulky and tacked on o: Also the hat makes for a large expanse of smoothness, whereas most of the avi is detailed, so is there any way of adding more detailing to it?

You remind me of Ice Cream Sprinkles! whee

✾ ✾ HI LANIEEEE //glomps the life outta ya
      I've missed youuu heart
      Life is so stupid, yo. Keeps interfering with s**t!

Yeah emotion_facepalm I AM NO LONGER TICKLISH! All you need is willpower huheuheu.
      Noooo, Lanie, YOU ARE MAH QUEEN. MAH EVERYTHING.
      Hehehe. //splashes more water on you

Ooooh, do tell how they go emotion_awesome Hatsu needs all dem gory details.

YOU'RE A REVERSE OREO! I'm a banana! (yellow on the outside and white through and through cool )
      Well, as long as you can belt like Whitney, I will accept you no matter what you are!

Whooo! TAKE ME HOME WOMAN!
      I hardly use the animal base... it usually only happens when I have a total avi block haha.

Oh yay! You found it! I'm so proud of you bae c;

Hehehe, that's because Rosa Decora was sorta tacked on hehehe. Yeah I've been trying to play around with the beanie, but sadly I don't think anything layers on top of it so far... ; A ;

ICE CREAM SPRINKLES! That makes me want some ice cream hehehe.

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Dailanie

Pfft I'm so sick of having the SAME damn shade of pink pp up all over the place. It's either always sickeningly pale and bright, or that dusty rose :L

YOU NEEEED IT!
I rarely ever sell any makeup items because they're my make or break items when it comes to faces lol

Daaarn! I do love the Calamity items but I with the freckles were separate :c

LOL I love the backwards frog prince part xD
How lucky, being smooched by a little froggie c;

I just find them so intrusive x.x
I only ever use them for arena entries because people like them more with them lol
Come to me for BG advice at your oooooown risk lady! emotion_donotwant

EXACTLY. Or it's that really light pink that's kinda blinding if you use too much of it XD

Dusty rose use to be such a rare color to see... Now half of the new items come in that shade razz

ILL GET ONE LATER. Since I might need a masquerade for my new avi... AHDLAJFHSKDHDJF

If only I could layer over eyes XDD

LOL at least the frog items on Gaia are all relatively cute XD

I'm so bad at using backgrounds; either it doesn't fit the theme, or it fits so well that me avi blends into it emotion_facepalm

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
//offers hug
Can I? emotion_kirakira
-hesitates but hugs you-
emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aerith Kheel
Good morning!
Order in the court please redface
Morning gorgeous, how are you? emotion_yatta

6//10
This reminds me of Sabrina the Witch emotion_kirakira I reckon the Kanoko head bow is too thin for this though o: Perhaps try Wendy's Care for a thicker one? Also I think the face is a tad odd and could use some extra detailing like Masquerade Freckles and makeup?

Fuzzy Muse

I would love ORDER IN THE COURT, GUILTY, & I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT
I am trying to cosplay Ixquic, she is the mother of the Hero Twins in the Mayan creation myth. Basically... a skull hanging from a tree spits in her hand, she becomes pregnant and is banished from the underworld. I can't for the life of me find a good skull that is in the <1bil range, so she remains a WIP emotion_8c

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Maplevee
Thanks you for the advise, I have the Fall 2014 Men's Collection, so I'll probably use that & the only reason that I have used the Garage Band Sweethearts is because its the kinda item I'm looking for (at least those kind of boots) but Eclectic Style of a Geek definitely looks ok although it has a few clipping issues but I can play around with that and will take a long time to get with how much it is on the market ^^' But I was thinking about getting Shin's Courage for the smile in that as it's similar to that of SDPlus Mad Hatter but significantly cheaper. Then once I have the smile sorted I plan to try out different eyes to see what works. But at least its an improvement on the 4.5 I got last time =3 honestly I expected you to not like the tail & trousers mostly so that Kinda surprised me.
You're welcome c: I definitely think the Fall Men's COllection hat will work because when I tried it on in the customization screen it looks like a nice replacement c: The Garage Band boots ARE gorgeous but I think the shirt is my favourite pose from it (: Yeeeah I apologize for how expensive my suggestion was x.x
Oh yeah, also the Puppeteer items have smiles similar to SDPlus Mad Hatter o: The eyes are definitely one of the main things because they're quite blank at the moment. Perhaps Runcible Spoon (Owl's Smouldering Gaze)?

Well it's definitely better than last time, and I'm kind of in love with this style of avi c: Pssh the tail is actually my favourite part I think ;w; And with the pants, I don't mind a bit of added colour in this kind of avi c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff