Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

For Hours -_-

User Image

Oi- Than I think it's safe to say that you have done your best and reached the best that was possible.
Personally: I adore the hair, headpiece, face, the head over-all and don't quite see the problem sweatdrop

Aww ty, I had just been trying to make it look a tad more punkish is all hehe

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony

User Image

It's looking great as it is and it actually fits in rather well-

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

User Image

It's looking great as it is and it actually fits in rather well-

Thank you ^_^ you made me feel better lol. It was seriously bothering me xd I hate it when I feel like something can be better yet I cannot achieve it!

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony
Thank you ^_^ you made me feel better lol. It was seriously bothering me xd I hate it when I feel like something can be better yet I cannot achieve it!

User Image

I know that feeling but really: the hair is looking very good!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

User Image

I know that feeling but really: the hair is looking very good!

emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira Hmm did you notice the change in AT. When I came back in 2013 after a long long hiatus there were a lot of people that would give constructive good criticism to others who asked about what they could improve upon. It seems since around 3 months or so ago that is not the case as much anymore. There are so many people who are getting more and more afraid to say anything about what someone could do to make their avi's *better* (I mean by simply saying, oh well... you could spread those colors out more, or it could use a theme). It's really sad. I even remember seeing a post on how mean constructive criticism givers were and essentially bashing on them. I actually went and suggested some things that someone could change to improve their avi flow when they asked for a rate and had another quote me asking for the same xd It just goes to show how sad a place AT is slowly becoming if everyone is too afraid to give helpful suggestions rather than giving a straight out 10 to those who are wearing sets or are wearing like 2 items... I wish those who could not take criticism would stop asking for it or stop bashing at those who give it (not trying to sound mean to them, but hey! Come on now!).

Devoted Lunatic

Silverlight Symphony

emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira Hmm did you notice the change in AT. When I came back in 2013 after a long long hiatus there were a lot of people that would give constructive good criticism to others who asked about what they could improve upon. It seems since around 3 months or so ago that is not the case as much anymore. There are so many people who are getting more and more afraid to say anything about what someone could do to make their avi's *better* (I mean by simply saying, oh well... you could spread those colors out more, or it could use a theme). It's really sad. I even remember seeing a post on how mean constructive criticism givers were and essentially bashing on them. I actually went and suggested some things that someone could change to improve their avi flow when they asked for a rate and had another quote me asking for the same xd It just goes to show how sad a place AT is slowly becoming if everyone is too afraid to give helpful suggestions rather than giving a straight out 10 to those who are wearing sets or are wearing like 2 items... I wish those who could not take criticism would stop asking for it or stop bashing at those who give it (not trying to sound mean to them, but hey! Come on now!).

User Image

I have noticed- It's either just a rate or a very personal rate (objective rating apparently has died out save for the rare few (Dai being one of them))
Though I can understand- When I rate, I try to keep it as objective as possible and thus: my rates often are not what the other wants to read. You have no idea how many I've been contacted by PM or on my profile with rants about 'how unfair' my rate is because I don't take the easy way out.
These days one needs a strong back and a firm 'rantallyouwantyoushouldn'thaveaskedforarateifyoucan'tdeal' attitude to cope.
Sadly enough-

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sineaed
Silverlight Symphony

User Image

I have noticed- It's either just a rate or a very personal rate (objective rating apparently has died out save for the rare few (Dai being one of them))
Though I can understand- When I rate, I try to keep it as objective as possible and thus: my rates often are not what the other wants to read. You have no idea how many I've been contacted by PM or on my profile with rants about 'how unfair' my rate is because I don't take the easy way out.
These days one needs a strong back and a firm 'rantallyouwantyoushouldn'thaveaskedforarateifyoucan'tdeal' attitude to cope.
Sadly enough-

I see all these children for the last 8 years who who things they aren't supposed to do but do it anyways because their parents decide it is too much trouble to stop what they are doing and correct the bad behavior. Instead the parents more often than not tell them to stop or else they get time out or w.e. and when the child still does it, the parents will repeat themselves 2 or 3 more times and then give up and the child gets to do what they want no matter how destructive their behavior might be to others around them. One instance, a child gets mad and starts throwing stuff off the shelves in a store. what did the parent do? They ignored it til they noticed others notice then they picked their kid up and dragged them out of the store. Those children will be on Gaia one day soon enough... The age of self entitlement. Frankly if they throw something on that had taken no time no effort and no notice to little details, how are they to expect to place in the Arena's? Well, some do. The danse set winner for instance. They instead whine how they think the avatar arena is rigged and thats why the regulars place all the time, but its not the reason the regulars do. Its because the regulars take time and effort and attention to detail in order to be in the top week after week. Plus they don't always place week after week either. AT used to help those who wanted to place learn how to make an avi that would up their chances OF placing by teaching them the trends or how to pay attention or suggesting an item that may make it all that much more better. I got really mad when I saw someone post don't waste your gold on the arenas, they are rigged. Most times it is the regs in the top ten so it was like they were saying they cheat to get there.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Current project and I am at a loss of what to do with it atm. *shuffles it away for later*

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ugh >.< Why do some certain items need to be off the mp! I wanted to play around with this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Imiri
Dailanie
Ahh right, well as long as you like it, then it's perfect emotion_yatta

Haha that's just like me lol
I'd post more if I bothered to note down which combos I used lol Omg I always find new inspiration for avis in that thread. SO GOOD emotion_drool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XD Yeah, I'm guilty of that as well.
SO MUCH INSPIRATION. It hurts.
It's just nice to have somewhere to go when I run into an avatar block haha

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mama_TekTek
Dailanie
To true. We will have to hide. emotion_0A0
Leaving our families behind...never safe ;w;

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
Dailanie
LadyKayK N O X x
I might just splurge in the cash shops and cheap rig drops.
Oooh anything caught your eyes? o:
The beanie I'm wearing. Some glasses that sit on the forehead, dresses, fishnets, belly rings, and big hair bows.
Sounds good emotion_dowant
I need more dresses and bows/ribbons :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Atomic Sunday
I was afraid some of the details would be lost because of the size. I'll have to see if I can stack a spice cig on top of the one I'm currently using otherwise I'd have to give up the smoke effect.

And find a better holster since the phase blade holster is so tiny. But I appreciate the input you've given me!

Footnote: I did a little research, the spice items remove my shades. I think my best option might be to equip the cig over it, even though it breaks the color.
Well you're still perfectly theme orientated which is great c:

Darn! I hate the layering of the spice items, I was praying that it wouldn't remove anything x.x

Pistolera's Revenge might be a nice item to look into for buckles and gun/knife holsters?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Uh you're getting kinda heavy from before, Dai. sweatdrop
But enjoy your ice cream tho. emotion_kirakira
You trying to tell me I'm getting fat? ;w;
-munches on it slowly and tears up-

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

amarzyciel
Dailanie
amarzyciel
Lips like cupid/hollywood don't work, it looks weird
Ivory baronet looks better, but it gives her puzzled expression =.="
sweet talker is best, yet it's too pricey to get, so yeah.
I kind of like it as is, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Thank you for the suggestion C:
Fair enough, as long as YOU like it then it IS perfect! 4laugh
Still looks absolutely gorgeous >w<

I change too much is the reason too xd
I switch back and forth either making a new one or my saved outfit
Oh gosh same here xD
I usually can't stay with one avi for very long haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash