Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Dapper Dabbler

May I please have...

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
&&
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar

emotion_bigheart

hi dai!
im here once again lol
order in the court, guilty, and rehab!
heart heart heart

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its been a while since i walked into here.
I'll take an Order in the Court.
Remember this thing?

Sparkly Genius

Dailanie
I'd be surprised if it HAD been the first time they've done this rolleyes I can see them doing this for a lot longer with a lot more offers.

I'm still on the fence about whether I like wine or not o: I like Red Wine, but I haven't really tried enough in general to make a decision lol I should get on to that xD Oooh Gin, yes please! Make hat two bottles, cause I'm comin' over! emotion_awesome
Oof, I absolutely hate drinking on an empty stomach x.x It feels so disgusting a little while afterwards :c LOL Omigod, that would have been funny to see I must admit lol My friend gets drunk all the time even though she's younger than me and she's always passing out on my bedroom floor ._. One time she was naked passed out (halfway into my pajamas), and I didn't even know she was in my house, so when I walked in on a naked girl on the floor I freaked out xD

I've actually been staring at this for a while because it's gorgeous c: Good to see me Rosamund is going towards greatness! Lol
I would say thought that the head/chest areas definitely need more black pieces, and I'm not really loving the candles with it. It makes it look a bit too messy and overwhelming. The candles I reckon should be removed if it were me, and I'd definitely look into borrowing a Majesty and seeing how it turns out OR adding more black to the top o:

Heh, I only really like girly drinks, so I actually don't like red wine all that much. Sweet white wines, though emotion_drool Yush! Come on over, I'll stock up more than just two bottles of gin if you do! biggrin

Oh my, that must have been rather awkward O_O I hope she was mortified the next day. How do you even...? I'm pretty terrified of getting to that stage of inebriation where instead of being aware of things you start thinking having more drinks is a fantastic idea, so I usually stop well before then. Listening to some people talk about how they can't remember much of what happened the night before super flippantly makes me go O_O Like, your (general you) brain basically stopped working for hours and anything could have happened then, does that not terrify you?

Aw Dai, you're making me blush redface Thanks for lending me Rage, by the way! I couldn't have made this without you heart
I changed the veil from Counterfeit Mistress to Widow since it was the only way to get more black onto the head - everything layers behind the mask. I also finally got my hands on an Absolute Majesty and a Serene Red, so I finally have a bit more on the bottom! I'm still not sure it looks right, though gonk To be honest I'm also not a huge fan of the candles, but they're kind of symbolic? This is my entry for the Wheel of the Year group and I'm doing Ancestors' Blot, and whenever we go to my ancestors' graves in China we light red candles for them. Dribbly Red Candles looked even messier D: Aside from the candles, though, do you think this looks better than before?

Tenacious Survivor

I will take order in the court, guilty, and rehabilitation please.

I'm on the fence about the hat atm.

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
*puts two ice cream cones on your head* awh you're cute ice cream devil you! emotion_kirakira
-giggles and runs around screaming-
I AM THE CHOCOLATE SATAN!
I'm gonna catch you! twisted *chasing her*

Fashionable Genius

Please,

ORDER IN THE COURT!
LAST MEAL:
ARRESTED

my dream is to be up on your wall
all hung and nicely secured

Merry Traveler

Order in the court for me C:

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Pfft, and that's a problem how? I don't care as long as the maggots stay out of my way and do as I say.

Yeah well you're NOT in your right mind, ever, so you'd be one of the stupid ones to do so.

User Image

*opens mouth and raises a finger* *frowns* You actually have a good point there-

And I'm proud of that 'little' fact! *goes to stand in the looney-corner*

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Fine, fine, you're bloody well deranged ugh. It's where Luca feeds your hand through our meat grinder down in the basement.
And Giant's would worry me why? stare

-puts you back in the box but puts the box on my lap- Better? redface -scratches under chin softly-
Haha see! It has it's uses! I always like having as much of the face showing as possible so its great emotion_drool Omg I finished the full Demon's set and I am sooo happy ;w; haha yeah, the hair clip pose of the Sketchbook set c: I love using them because sometimes they cut the hair different from Agape OR you can combine them c: I now own all the Haircutting items I think emotion_drool

emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug

User Image

Glad you've decided to things my way for once *grins* Really? A meat grinder? How unimaginative can you get?
Oh, you have nothing to worry of them. The rest of the folk rummaging around here might have though-

*presses nails in cardboard, kneads and purrs*
Yep! I;ve never really looked at them like that till you mentioned it and I tried it out. And you're 100% right! The Hairclip of the Sketchbook's are also very nifty xD I love combining the different cut-objects, you can have the most beautiful (and deranged) results!

*laughs* emotion_hug
Hello again Dailanie, am back again for yet another rate on my new avatar. It's very different from my usual style, and would like to hear your input on it, if would be so kind to do so.

Order in the Court, Innocent, and Guilty please.

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dailanie
What should I buy with 46bil?? I need new stuff.....

Fashionable Genius

LadyKayK N O X x
Dailanie

You can buy me

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Von Diita
LadyKayK N O X x
Dailanie

You can buy me
What are your skills?? -winkwinknudgenudge-

Fashionable Genius

LadyKayK N O X x

I can enlighten you
Fifty Shades of Grey anyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers