Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

*holds finger above button* Either I'm deranged or this button gets pressed!!! Wait- What? *drops remote* What kind a thing is that?
*wonders* Did I tell her pop's a giant? Ah well, she'll find out-

*reaches for box and mewls in complaint*
Omg, it actually is- *adds to wishlist* Seeign I use the Demon's line quite often blaugh I also found out recently that the Sketchbook series also has a lovely item you can use to modify hair.

You're welcome hun ^_^ emotion_hug
Fine, fine, you're bloody well deranged ugh. It's where Luca feeds your hand through our meat grinder down in the basement.
And Giant's would worry me why? stare

-puts you back in the box but puts the box on my lap- Better? redface -scratches under chin softly-
Haha see! It has it's uses! I always like having as much of the face showing as possible so its great emotion_drool Omg I finished the full Demon's set and I am sooo happy ;w; haha yeah, the hair clip pose of the Sketchbook set c: I love using them because sometimes they cut the hair different from Agape OR you can combine them c: I now own all the Haircutting items I think emotion_drool

emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lovely Maxii
Dailanie
Lovely Maxii
I got the item sooner then expected :3 how does it look :3
Which item was it that you needed? o:

Hurrm...I like the flow of it for sure, but I think the Style for Men hat, halo and 'Senpai' speech bubble is disrupting said flow a lot. I also reckon that the stomach could have some sort of decoration like a Belly jewel or a tattoo?

Btw, you're really pretty o: Hope you don't mind me saying so!

It was 'Tigerola'
And yeah I know what you mean sempai is for more cutesy avis
And of course I don't mind redface
Your very pretty yourself :3
Omg lucky emotion_drool
Tigerola and the whole Nekola/Bunilla set in general is gorgeous c:
haha yeah, I've only ever seen the Senpai bubble used effectively once, and that was on a SUPER 'kawaii' avi lol
Oh yay >w< I just know some people who would get creeped out i I called them pretty LOL
Aww thank you!~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Hikaru-Oji
Dailanie
Hikaru-Oji

I've updated it slightly, I went with a darker colored halo and as for the eyes I couldn't really find decent looking golden ones so I went with a little dark (copper) set of eyes. if you know of any items that would do my avi some justice I'd gladly listen.
I definitely like it better with the updates o: Hurmmm....I'd probably switch the staff to the other hand so it isn't jutting out awkwardly, and perhaps try Checkmate (golden belt pose) to add some more gold to the middle? Other than that I can't give any suggestions off of the top of my head x.x I'm awful with item suggestions sorry sweatdrop

Great thanks! also don't be sorry you've done plenty as is. : )
You're very welcome emotion_yatta
I'm glad I could be of some help! Feel free to come back anytime~ c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aisuru-hime
Order in the court! Guilty! Innocent! >< I'm very sorry if I'm bothering you.
Bothering me? Of course you aren't! You're welcome to ask for rates whenever you like emotion_yatta

5//10
While the construction behind this is good, I think you need something to balance it out and make the sections more distinguishable.

I love the purity and innocence of this, because you've managed to convey it through the colour choice AND the actual items you've chosen to use c:

While I do love the colour scheme, I can't say the same for the actual shading. I think because you've chosen to use pink and white, you either need a darker shade of pink OR you need to be exceptionally good at balancing both of them out. I also think that the black heart left over on your hair sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd Agape it if you could o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
Yeah, it really sucks. I mean, by far not the first time Gaia's shafted early buyers, so not surprising x_X

Haha, good planning! I had a bottle of wine in reserve but ended up drinking it all and it's too much of a hassle to go and get more at the moment. Thinking of picking up a nice bottle of gin next time I get a chance, though. That goes great with lots of things and tends to taste pretty good biggrin Heh, I tend to only drink after or when I'm stuffing myself, so that helps. This one time though the drink I got was way stronger than I expected and I apparently didn't eat enough, so I finished it and then realized I was super dizzy. And it looked like a storm was coming so my boyfriend and I had to bike home quickly right afterwards, so that was exciting. sweatdrop Luckily as long as I was concentrating and not thinking about being dizzy I was fine, so I managed to get back to our house safely whereupon I just flopped down on the floor in our room and lay there for like half an hour waiting for the effects to wear off. Not my finest moment XD

By the way, if you have time, would you mind giving a few suggestions on improving this avatar? I know the bottom's rather empty compared to everywhere else and needs more gold, which should be fixed once I finally manage to get an Absolute Majesty. But I'm just not sure about the effect overall sweatdrop
I'd be surprised if it HAD been the first time they've done this rolleyes I can see them doing this for a lot longer with a lot more offers.

I'm still on the fence about whether I like wine or not o: I like Red Wine, but I haven't really tried enough in general to make a decision lol I should get on to that xD Oooh Gin, yes please! Make hat two bottles, cause I'm comin' over! emotion_awesome
Oof, I absolutely hate drinking on an empty stomach x.x It feels so disgusting a little while afterwards :c LOL Omigod, that would have been funny to see I must admit lol My friend gets drunk all the time even though she's younger than me and she's always passing out on my bedroom floor ._. One time she was naked passed out (halfway into my pajamas), and I didn't even know she was in my house, so when I walked in on a naked girl on the floor I freaked out xD

I've actually been staring at this for a while because it's gorgeous c: Good to see me Rosamund is going towards greatness! Lol
I would say thought that the head/chest areas definitely need more black pieces, and I'm not really loving the candles with it. It makes it look a bit too messy and overwhelming. The candles I reckon should be removed if it were me, and I'd definitely look into borrowing a Majesty and seeing how it turns out OR adding more black to the top o:

Super Sex Symbol

order in the court please?
I didn't put too much effort into this, it took me about 10 minutes but I think it's okay for what it is.
+ i gotta use that underused orange.
Dailanie

Haha. The black heart was something I wish wasn't there, but the hair was so cute otherwise that I had to pick it. whee
I'll have to look for darker pink items~ thank you ~!

Feral Hunter

Order in the court | Innocent | Guilty

>.< Simply because curiosity will be the end of me!

Demonic Spirit

Dailanie
Lovely Maxii
Dailanie
Lovely Maxii
I got the item sooner then expected :3 how does it look :3
Which item was it that you needed? o:

Hurrm...I like the flow of it for sure, but I think the Style for Men hat, halo and 'Senpai' speech bubble is disrupting said flow a lot. I also reckon that the stomach could have some sort of decoration like a Belly jewel or a tattoo?

Btw, you're really pretty o: Hope you don't mind me saying so!

It was 'Tigerola'
And yeah I know what you mean sempai is for more cutesy avis
And of course I don't mind redface
Your very pretty yourself :3
Omg lucky emotion_drool
Tigerola and the whole Nekola/Bunilla set in general is gorgeous c:
haha yeah, I've only ever seen the Senpai bubble used effectively once, and that was on a SUPER 'kawaii' avi lol
Oh yay >w< I just know some people who would get creeped out i I called them pretty LOL
Aww thank you!~
I know I love them :3
Also I crashed XD
Also also your compliment was something I needed
It was nice, sometimes everyone does..
Need it that is, to feel Beautiful..
Confidence is Key :3
Also

Order in the court
Innocent
Guilty
:3
Don't hate me I just love your input

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Dailanie
Tsurumi Akane
The usual order in the court, innocent, and guilty for me!
Akaneeeeee!~ classified_fu

8//10
This is absolutely adorable and it is SO close to being perfect!

I love the colour scheme to death and how cleverly you've layered the D's dress with that other dress type item c: I also love the pose she's striking c;

My only complaints are that the arms are incredibly hard to see, so I really see an armless woman, and I reckon the face could be more interesting, with makeup and features c: Otherwise it's peeeerfect!~

DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ARM MODS AJDLRBSJFNF
Some of the darker off-white arm mods (wow that sounded kinda contradictory) don't layer with the collar. If only there were black elbow length gloves on this arm mod ;u;
I swear Gaia makes layering rules specifically to annoy me razz
What face items do you recommend? I'm thinking about maybe freckles or maybe a blush item~

10,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dailanie
Oh, and I suppose if all the 'cool kidz' were jumping off a bridge, you'd do that too?! emotion_donotwant
I BETTER NOT EVER HEAR ABOUT YOU GARDENING AGAIN LITTLE MISSY!

Blegh! gonk
-collapses in a heap of crumple limbs and snapped bones-
Cuddles....too...powerful -ded-

Oh of course! Loreal actually wanted to use my dandruff in THEIR product emotion_awesome
You feelz yourself gettin' moar oresome?! emotion_dowant
LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!

No, you are ;w;
heart

If I looked cool too... Maybe no ; n ;
O-o-kay mama Dai ; o ; Forgive me gonk //young and wild stupid

DAIIIIII D8 //picks up your bones and limbs and rebuilds you ; o ;
I'll have you fixed in no time Dai~~~~~ you can countz on me emotion_c8 Now how does this go again emotion_0A0 hue...//sings quietly The thigh bone's connected to the rib bones, the rib bones connected to the... Skull emotion_awesome

But naturally your dandruff was too good for their ShamPoo emotion_yatta
Yaaaaaaaas, yaaaaaaaas, I feelz ehhhttt from the top of my head down to my toes
//wiggles and jiggles emotion_dowant HEUHEUHEU

No that's you. ; u ; emotion_bigheart

Lunatic

Dailanie
HatsuHikari
      ✾ ✾ Mommas do us so much good ; u ; //huggles momma

//licks and giggles
      I am demandinggg, but you enjoy it emotion_dowant
      Huehuehue, of course. Hatsu is always filthy huehuehue.

Lesbitchonesty is the PERFECT slogan. //high fives
      Best policy, hands down.

OMG, that's a good comparison. Small dogs = ants = good squishing things lol
      I love it when their owners get all flustered when big dogs lightly smack their dog. Half the time I'm like they totally deserve it. My dog is usually the one getting bitten or scratched by those stupid small yappers. stare
      Cuddle all day, all night! She lives to cuddle. She loves any attention from humans hehehe.

LOL yay, thankies ; w ;
      It was the first good avi I've made in like a week. I kept being uninspired and having stupid avatars //points at current
      I don't even LIKE pink emotion_facepalm

... that song makes me feel like I'm always being watched... //shivers
      By you of course, so it's fine emotion_awesome
Mommas do so much but I must admit, I'm way closer to my dad owo

-giggles and squirms, licks you back- >w<
Of course I do, dominance in a woman is sexy emotion_dowant
Filthy, just the way it should be c;

Woohoo! -high fives-
We're gonna win without having to even read our speeches. The slogan's gonna win the crowd cool

Well they are! Squishy little bug things lol
I'm just like 'calm down, it ain't gonna kill the dog by giving it a little warning tap JEEZ' Aww D:
I would give her looots of attention hueheuhe

LOL
But you look so floofy! -floofs your hair-
Floof poof!

Oh yeah, it's just me
Peepin' on you in the shower, and getting dressed emotion_dowant

✾ ✾ Hahaha, my dad's a little useless so I'm closer to my mum. ^ w ^

redface Hatsu is ticklish~
      Oh babe c;
      Always and forever filthy. No baths for me LOL. JK that's gross. emotion_donotwant

Obviously! We don't need no lame speech. Our slogan speaks for itself! Plus we are awesome as is!! scream

//smoosh smoosh
      //cackles madly
      I knowww, geez. I mean if anything bigger dogs are just putting your dog in its place... nicely.
      If it were up to me, I would've crushed them under my foot already emotion_donotwant

I love the hair from Princess Hanabi! Been trying to make an avi with it, but it's hard hehe. It is so floofy emotion_drool
      But you're so cute //pinches your avi's cheeks

I KNEW IT! It's okay. I appreciate it c;
      So how's life going for you?

Clean Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Dailanie
Dogsa
GUILTY~
ORDER IN THE COURT~
7//10
I'm liking this one a lot better, as it's far more streamlined and flows nicer.

The hip ribbons, lack of accessory on the head and the ponytail of the hair though is a bit off putting. The hip ribbons distort the shape, the head being so bare draw the eye in an odd way, and the ponytail just looks kind of...awkward? Perhaps snip it off I think.

GUILTY~
ORDER IN THE COURT~

im ready for round 6! (make me into the perfect avi)

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dailanie
LadyKayK N O X x
I am soooo happy! <3 :'D I have so many people to thank...
So how are you my lovely lady?
Remember to thank the Academy! Very important lol
I'm okaaaay~
I've got a pretty bad cold at the moment though which is scratching up my throat pretty bad and I'm coughing up more blood sweatdrop

-dresses up as a sexy maid and makes you a huge bowl of soup-
Is there any way I can serve you my lady??
emotion_c8

Shirtless Star

Dailanie

I made you some avi art~!

Sketch Version

User Image

Photoshopped Version

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff