Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
As it should be! People have asked me, 'why not be respected rather than feared?', well I am both feared AND respected, so I'm perfectly satisfied. I'm also quite happy with being scarier than anything else and being a 'that', as long as it gets people to pay attention.

Fine fine, take the classes. Just know, that once you're out of money, I will NOT be helping you out. You can beg somewhere else.

User Image

They only respect you because they fear you- And one can hardly say you've earned that respect ^_^
But whatever swivels your cup hun!

*stares at bank account* Money won;t be the problem ^_^ And who, in their right mind, would come to you to beg for anything for that matter?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
I can't figure out how to be more creepy than that, so congratulations, you win. But don't worry, I'll win next time emotion_donotwant

I was planning to possibly sell Fable of Fennec and some of the other stuff in that pack, but selling right now would be a bad deal. I like to play the long game with most of my items, figuring that given enough time some of them will rebound. Then again, considering how they keep bringing the surprise bundle back, it might never be a good time to sell any of the bundle stuff again gonk

Ooh emotion_drool *mixes us some drinks with Midori* I wonder how many shots it would take for me to get drunk. I've actually never gotten fully drunk. Super tipsy, a few times, but my tolerance is surprisingly high for an asian girl xd
Huehueheuheueheuheuheh victory is mine emotion_dowant

Ohh I see o: Yeah, I don't really see them ceasing their release of the bundle any time in particular that's soon, just bcause it's doing so well. s**t like that's gonna go out a whole butt load x.x Which sucks for people who wanted to sell them ):

Midori is just soooooooo freaking good! I always have to have a bottle waiting in the cupboard for when I'm feeling like a drink lol Ugh lucky you x.x I got drunk once (just once thank god) and it was actually the first time I ever drank, but that was just because I drank a s**t TONNE on an empty stomach. Now that I'm more responsible I can actually handle quite a lot c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Hikaru-Oji

I've updated it slightly, I went with a darker colored halo and as for the eyes I couldn't really find decent looking golden ones so I went with a little dark (copper) set of eyes. if you know of any items that would do my avi some justice I'd gladly listen.
I definitely like it better with the updates o: Hurmmm....I'd probably switch the staff to the other hand so it isn't jutting out awkwardly, and perhaps try Checkmate (golden belt pose) to add some more gold to the middle? Other than that I can't give any suggestions off of the top of my head x.x I'm awful with item suggestions sorry sweatdrop

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Not being deranged per say. NO. NO touching of any buttons! Unless you want a mutilated hand.
-proceeds to tell 'pops' that he's a failure-

Omg redface -pulls you slowly and gently onto my lap and strokes more- Cuuuute ;w;
I like using it with the Demon's _____ items (prominence, dignity, eminence etc) because it clears the hair away from the face while still keeping that lovely shape.

Omg Shuukaaaaaa!!~ Thank you so much for the Raisin Godina omg crying
I love it!!!

User Image

*holds finger above button* Either I'm deranged or this button gets pressed!!! Wait- What? *drops remote* What kind a thing is that?
*wonders* Did I tell her pop's a giant? Ah well, she'll find out-

*reaches for box and mewls in complaint*
Omg, it actually is- *adds to wishlist* Seeign I use the Demon's line quite often blaugh I also found out recently that the Sketchbook series also has a lovely item you can use to modify hair.

You're welcome hun ^_^ emotion_hug

Demonic Spirit

Dailanie
Lovely Maxii
I got the item sooner then expected :3 how does it look :3
Which item was it that you needed? o:

Hurrm...I like the flow of it for sure, but I think the Style for Men hat, halo and 'Senpai' speech bubble is disrupting said flow a lot. I also reckon that the stomach could have some sort of decoration like a Belly jewel or a tattoo?

Btw, you're really pretty o: Hope you don't mind me saying so!

It was 'Tigerola'
And yeah I know what you mean sempai is for more cutesy avis
And of course I don't mind redface
Your very pretty yourself :3

6,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Dailanie
Hikaru-Oji

I've updated it slightly, I went with a darker colored halo and as for the eyes I couldn't really find decent looking golden ones so I went with a little dark (copper) set of eyes. if you know of any items that would do my avi some justice I'd gladly listen.
I definitely like it better with the updates o: Hurmmm....I'd probably switch the staff to the other hand so it isn't jutting out awkwardly, and perhaps try Checkmate (golden belt pose) to add some more gold to the middle? Other than that I can't give any suggestions off of the top of my head x.x I'm awful with item suggestions sorry sweatdrop

Great thanks! also don't be sorry you've done plenty as is. : )

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Dogsa
GUILTY~
ORDER IN THE COURT~
7//10
I'm liking this one a lot better, as it's far more streamlined and flows nicer.

The hip ribbons, lack of accessory on the head and the ponytail of the hair though is a bit off putting. The hip ribbons distort the shape, the head being so bare draw the eye in an odd way, and the ponytail just looks kind of...awkward? Perhaps snip it off I think.
Order in the court! Guilty! Innocent! >< I'm very sorry if I'm bothering you.

Sparkly Genius

Dailanie
Kestrad
I can't figure out how to be more creepy than that, so congratulations, you win. But don't worry, I'll win next time emotion_donotwant

I was planning to possibly sell Fable of Fennec and some of the other stuff in that pack, but selling right now would be a bad deal. I like to play the long game with most of my items, figuring that given enough time some of them will rebound. Then again, considering how they keep bringing the surprise bundle back, it might never be a good time to sell any of the bundle stuff again gonk

Ooh emotion_drool *mixes us some drinks with Midori* I wonder how many shots it would take for me to get drunk. I've actually never gotten fully drunk. Super tipsy, a few times, but my tolerance is surprisingly high for an asian girl xd
Huehueheuheueheuheuheh victory is mine emotion_dowant

Ohh I see o: Yeah, I don't really see them ceasing their release of the bundle any time in particular that's soon, just bcause it's doing so well. s**t like that's gonna go out a whole butt load x.x Which sucks for people who wanted to sell them ):

Midori is just soooooooo freaking good! I always have to have a bottle waiting in the cupboard for when I'm feeling like a drink lol Ugh lucky you x.x I got drunk once (just once thank god) and it was actually the first time I ever drank, but that was just because I drank a s**t TONNE on an empty stomach. Now that I'm more responsible I can actually handle quite a lot c:

Yeah, it really sucks. I mean, by far not the first time Gaia's shafted early buyers, so not surprising x_X

Haha, good planning! I had a bottle of wine in reserve but ended up drinking it all and it's too much of a hassle to go and get more at the moment. Thinking of picking up a nice bottle of gin next time I get a chance, though. That goes great with lots of things and tends to taste pretty good biggrin Heh, I tend to only drink after or when I'm stuffing myself, so that helps. This one time though the drink I got was way stronger than I expected and I apparently didn't eat enough, so I finished it and then realized I was super dizzy. And it looked like a storm was coming so my boyfriend and I had to bike home quickly right afterwards, so that was exciting. sweatdrop Luckily as long as I was concentrating and not thinking about being dizzy I was fine, so I managed to get back to our house safely whereupon I just flopped down on the floor in our room and lay there for like half an hour waiting for the effects to wear off. Not my finest moment XD

By the way, if you have time, would you mind giving a few suggestions on improving this avatar? I know the bottom's rather empty compared to everywhere else and needs more gold, which should be fixed once I finally manage to get an Absolute Majesty. But I'm just not sure about the effect overall sweatdrop

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
;w; I went and changed my avi today. You don't have to worry about that shoot the judge dear~
unless you want to throw it at whatever avi I have when you bring it back

Otherwise, I'll take a plain old innocent and guilty. emotion_kirakira

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER! *smooches*

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
Dailanie
Um, Order in the court, innocent and guilty please! biggrin

Shy Trader

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dailanie
Tasi9876
cool
Haaaaai~
-waves at you-

hi :3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Oruhgami
Order in the court?
8//10 o3o
I reckon you should do realistic avis more often because no matter how much you say you're bad at it, you do them really well c: I reckon the pants though are really bothering me. They look too....exercise pants-ish? i reckon it would be better with something more like worn grey denim? Slightly faded and frayed perhaps? Otherwise this is golden, and you look sexy redface

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tsurumi Akane
The usual order in the court, innocent, and guilty for me!
Akaneeeeee!~ classified_fu

8//10
This is absolutely adorable and it is SO close to being perfect!

I love the colour scheme to death and how cleverly you've layered the D's dress with that other dress type item c: I also love the pose she's striking c;

My only complaints are that the arms are incredibly hard to see, so I really see an armless woman, and I reckon the face could be more interesting, with makeup and features c: Otherwise it's peeeerfect!~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
As it should be! People have asked me, 'why not be respected rather than feared?', well I am both feared AND respected, so I'm perfectly satisfied. I'm also quite happy with being scarier than anything else and being a 'that', as long as it gets people to pay attention.

Fine fine, take the classes. Just know, that once you're out of money, I will NOT be helping you out. You can beg somewhere else.

User Image

They only respect you because they fear you- And one can hardly say you've earned that respect ^_^
But whatever swivels your cup hun!

*stares at bank account* Money won;t be the problem ^_^ And who, in their right mind, would come to you to beg for anything for that matter?
Pfft, and that's a problem how? I don't care as long as the maggots stay out of my way and do as I say.

Yeah well you're NOT in your right mind, ever, so you'd be one of the stupid ones to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff