Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Predestined Prophet

Dailanie

Lol, fair enough, the movies ARE pretty damn long xD Are you watching the normal ones or the Extended Edition? I have the Extended Edition and omigod it's so good >w< You definitely should! New Zealand is amazingly beautiful and we have tonnes of Tourist attractions, one of our biggest being the nature preserves on the Islands and the general beauty of our nature c:
I dunno, I guess it is a lot to do with his appearance but also his personality haha His appearance appeals to me because I love the rugged, unshaven, older type, and I guess that also translates to his personality rather well redface
Viggo Mortenson is just amazing as Aragorn AND just as himself lol

Oh jeez, I'd probs get way too fed up with the feathers tbh lol
I'm so glad that it's FAUX fur x.x Too many times have I seen Fashion institutions using real fur...

I believe it's the normal ones but just in case, what is the difference? Does the Extended Edition have added parts to the story? But I'll be sure to. By then I'll make sure to have one of those really nice, fancy cameras too! emotion_kirakira The nature preserves sounds like the perfect place to go all out with a camera and snap shot tons of animals! Even flowers! emotion_bigheart
Well he is definitely a great actor. ^_^ Ruggedness and all! Personally I've always been a stickler for guys who can pull off lengthy hair, so that's probably why I like Legolas. I actually found myself liking Smeagol the best of all the characters though. sweatdrop Of course, I haven't seen the last movie yet so in a bit I'll find out whether or not that changes. d:

Hehe. Yeah. xD But once I get in the rhythm of things it's not so bad.
Oh yes definitely faux! I can't stand the idea of using real fur, not after finding out how the fur industries go about killing the animals. Oh no. sad A class I was in showed a graphic video on that, and after hearing the fur industry would try and sneak real fur into some of the fringes on coats and such, I scrambled home in tears making sure everything was fake. Thankfully all was faux. =///=

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image
Dailanie
See, whilst your head is filled with grey mush I actually have a brain, and use it stare
You're just not yourself when you don't have an animation equipped :') LMBtJ is like crack cocaine.... emotion_awesome Baaaah so much effort, but now I'll remember that it's on your profile xD

Just stick your head in some snow, harden up jeez. Exactly, you'd be getting rid of the heads and helping the community. No, I'm fine. Seriously >_>

Eh, too much to do all of a sudden x.x
My sister's gone to Aussie so my workload has piled up :L
Don't be condescending jeez, I can handle you! emotion_donotwant

There's nothing wrong with a bit of grey mush up in the noggin stare As if hoisting all that weight of an actual brain around is so much better anyway! rolleyes Yesh, so much effort! It allows me to spot if a person rating my avatar in another thread is serious or just rambling about *shrugs*

*holds one up by long red curls* This one's pretty! You sure?

Breath in and take it easy hun. One step at the time, you only have two arms and two legs after all.
*huffs* I'll be however it pleases me to be!

Your mush, has a LOT wrong with it, so I wouldn't be getting too proud of it. And yes, having or 'hoisting' a brain around is a lot better. Explains why I'm much better off than you are >_> Haha well you know that I'm not just rambling, unless it's a STJ rate emotion_awesome

i'm sure, now put that vile thing away before I replace it with YOUR head.

Yeah, I'm trying to just take it as it comes x.x
Not in my thread you won't. There's an ignore button for a reason stare

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kuyusi

I reckon your current at the moment is perfect, but the Pico Urn head accessory looks a tad odd :L
But otherwise, the ace revisions are absolutely gorgeous c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

Yes, yes... You keep saying that I'm Guilty, kindly tell my for what I got Arrested so that I can Shoot the Judge?

Hun: give this one your worst, have no idea what crawled in my mind- (pink, I mean: PINK!!! I don't like pink!)

Sorry Shuuka! I was away for the weekend so I must have missed your outrageously un-Shuuka like pink avi :c
Would you like me to still rate your pink one if you provide me with a picture or would you like me to rate this one?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Decaffeinated Tea
wot

u wot m8

Hai there c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
I don't know about the coolest though lol
Awh I don't wanna be a dad yet. I'll feel old. gonk
YESS THE PRESENCE OF FEAR. emotion_dowant

I'll be waiting. jk xD

Pssh you'd totally be the coolest!
But you're MY Daddy Art! -jumps on your back- emotion_dowant
Fear makes the world go rooound....hueheuehueh

If you ever want some spare pants, or a space in my pants, let me know and I can put you on the list emotion_awesome

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mercenary K

You basically are the super friend. emotion_awesome
I'm trying to get online more consistently, at least more than before!

Whaaaa!?!? That's not good at all! I'm sure you're seeing a doctor right? and doing something about it? That sucks I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'll PM ya!

Yessss, the MP is off the chain ridiculous, before i didnt have enough gold for much, and now I have no gold for anything ever. Dx

well ya pulled it off great, i really enjoy the color balance and the overall look is spot on.

Awwww yisssss! Super friends for life emotion_dowant
Awesome! That's good cause now I can occupy more of your online time woot woot!

Yes, I'm regularly going to the doctor and I'm on a series of antibiotics so I'm sure I'll be better soon if the antibiotics run their course c:
I think its the weight loss that people are most worried about. Like, my Dad hugged me this weekend and started patting me all over saying 'omigod are you eating okay?! You're so skinny! That's not healthy! I can feel your goddamn ribs!' :L

Sweet c:

Yeah it sucks...If you ever need any help with any items, flick me a PM and if I have any spare gold I can chuck you some, cause I know how it feels to come back to mega inflation sweatdrop

Thank you so muuuch~ c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Castiel the Heartbroken
I'm not good at finding items in the right colors // poses...

However, this is the bloodiest avi I could make~!

Innocent, Guilty, Rehab~?

Do you go on Tektek very often? o: Tektek is great for finding the right colours and testing silhouettes c:

I like blood emotion_dowant

I love how you've kept everything very consistent with the blood and how you've distributed it rather evenly which is very important with a bloody avi c:

I'm not liking the counterfeit head accessory or the bareness of the upper thighs. Also I would recommend perhaps using the Sweetheart Schoolboy shaver on your hair, to give a more mussed up appearance and add some more black to the head c:

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
I don't know about the coolest though lol
Awh I don't wanna be a dad yet. I'll feel old. gonk
YESS THE PRESENCE OF FEAR. emotion_dowant

I'll be waiting. jk xD

Pssh you'd totally be the coolest!
But you're MY Daddy Art! -jumps on your back- emotion_dowant
Fear makes the world go rooound....hueheuehueh

If you ever want some spare pants, or a space in my pants, let me know and I can put you on the list emotion_awesome
Perhaps you're right Dai. cool
Okay but just this once. *plays piggy back ride* 3nodding
Indeed. Gotta love our jobs. emotion_dowant

Can I have the privilege to have the special place? emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

M o d e r n i s e

The slightly off shades kill me everytime! Lol and I see what you mean. You're good at this, no wonder your avatar is perfect. emotion_kirakira

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your eye for these kind of things! C: emotion_hug

Thank you so much! >w< I've been doing this for such a long time I guess I've trained myself to notice the smallest things haha

You're very welcome! Feel free to come back any time you'd like to get a rating or even just to stop in and chat! I always welcome people to come chat emotion_yatta

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari

Omg I swear I replied... Turns out I didn't emo

IT'S TIME FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHECK!!!
LANIE IS LOVE, LANIE IS LIFE scream
(or rather we both rock each other's worlds, let's leave it at that)

Yayyyy emotion_kirakira
I hear you're actually thinking of coming to the States for uni tho?! C:
Noooo gonk (doesn't Tues have a gf anyway? I'm going off the girl avi in his profile) My parents would never approve a man shorter than all of us! (we're a fam of 5'2" LMAO)

Yah man, those allergy pills I've been taking... they've totally been tripping my mind.
Anyhow, I did pick one up. xD Some of the listings are waaay more expensive though. :L

-throws a gala in honor-
Thank you Lanie ; u ; Aww, you lucky bum! ; A ;
Ah, I did end up changing it to another bag... I think I changed it to that cute husky bag from Loyal's <3
I never thought I would actually end up using it lols.
I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU... BELIEVE IT (ugh omg, i said it)

Yahhhh, I knowww, I'm just teasin'. Puppies and kitties are too adorbs. OH HAVE YOU SEEN PUPPY PHOTOS OF MY DOG? Hehhehehehe, she was soooo tiny. Teeny. I'll link you emotion_awesome [x] Of course, now she's huge! ;D

UGH WHY DO YOU DO THIS emotion_drool

Eventually! So many avis to make and not enough time crying

LOOL silly Hatsu lol -pats head-

Need to make sure that your bewbs are in tip top condition!
You rock my socks and I rock yours
I'm totally okay with that c;

Mhmm I am.
Even if I don't end up going to Uni, I want to get out of NZ and if Eric and I are still together in a few years then it would give me more reason to move to the US c:
I just really wanna live somewhere other than here, plus I wanna see all my babes! emotion_kirakira
I actually have no idea xD I've been wondering that myself but can't be bothered/keep forgetting to ask lol Your fam is so short o.o

Maybe they accidentally switched your allergy meds with LSD emotion_dowant
I dunno why anyone would but Kamik for a sizable amount tbh. Like it's a cute item but I'm really only in it for the hat lol

-parties the night away-
I'm like an MP hawk at times, just constantly stalking my set items x.x
Omg the husky bag is so cute x.x
I'M JUST A JEALOUS GURL OMG ;-;

Omigod she's so cute!
I DEMAND PICS OF HER PRESENT DAY!
I love dog's like this emotion_kirakira

Not my fault! I'm sorry ;-;
I knoooow! I didn;t wanna change my avi from my purple one but knew I was falling behind on making avis x.x

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

You're welcome babe c:

emotion_yatta

Btw, the pic in your sig is pretty cute! 4laugh

Aww thank you so much! whee
I thought it was time for a sig change but was worried so that's sweet of you to say!

Btw, your avi is so freaking amazing right now, I'm totally jealous! emotion_dowant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          These feels are felt. I actually only have two photos of myself on Gaia and since they're fairly "recent" I didn't change them. (Plus there's literally no room in my signature) but I did get a new castiel shirt (I wanted dean or all three, but ma'am I am simply not a small. I'm kinda a medium, but a large makes me feel safer. emotion_facepalm ) and a new LoZ shirt, so I might take shirt-selfies. Cause I'm strange like that.

Yes, apparently that's a term guys used quite an number of years back when they were going to try and use their man power to pick up chicks. I had someone tell me once upon a time, a story where a girl was told that "bagging someone up" meant you literally have to get a black construction bag, throw it over your selected person, then drag them to your lair where you may do with them what you will. I must prefer that way than the original. So yes...I'm going to bag you up.

I'd say link me to your store but I'm sure I can't afford any thing, so I'll just sit in this corner. .___. But, yes, I enjoy sending messages, cause I like making people smile. Oh you know her? emotion_kirakira Then you've felt my feels of love? I actually met her...end of January? February? It was for the ending of a tektek shop that one of my guilds invited me too. It was a very lovely contest and we won many things. She and I were one of the first ones there, and she stuck with me until the end. She was too much of a sweetheart for me to let go, so I bagged her up and took her home. I feel your feels on the wishlist too. The few things that are left, believe it or not but I've managed to get everything and I'm under 30 items left, but the rest are really just stuff I used in tekteks that I wanted. I have like nothing to match with them emotion_facepalm There are plenty of items that have one pose I want but the price turns me off. I think of it as youre paying x amount of money for ONE item that you're gonna use once. Nah, you good. Which is why I don't wanna spend all this s**t money on nano-c or trick or treat. I only need ONE pose for each, and I'll consider it a waste.

As for the internet people, no ones, especially not me. The "I hear I'm a b***h" is a running joke I share with my friends and random people, because it makes me happy; like I can't imagine why I have so many friends and so many people like me...if I'm a b***h .____. Someone tried to insult me through the internet and I set that as my signature for all time. Because it makes me happy. emotion_dowant Unlike you though, my awesome is a sometimes thing. I am, in actuality, very lame. I mean I can do things, fun things, with fun people, but I'm lazy so I choose not too. And therefore I am the most uncool person you'll ever meet.

Would you be so kind as to do that? emotion_kirakira I've always wanted a snapped neck. Now I can do that thing Stewie did in that one episode! lol, I think I'll bag him up to. emotion_dowant Dai and Eric sitting in a bag. Misa came and grabbed, grabbed, grabbed...

Oh that's cute. You think I'll stalk your posts. Adorable. No...I mean that gym you like going to? Yeah. I'll be the "guy" in the trench coat and glasses. emotion_dowant

I did notice your pictures on your profile. Ugh I've been losing so much weight through sickness I'm not a XS -__- Take lots of shirt selfies and show it off to the world, that's what I would do lol

I'm all for having a little bit of caveman action from my man, but someone 'bagging me up' is gonna get them cut, so I'd back up if I were you. Not even Eric could bag me up.

I was selling things worth 15b+ but decided to take them down and wait to sell them later. Mhmm I've known Ellie for years I think so yeah I've felt the love. Most of the stuff on my wishlist now is just set items which I need for my hoarding :L

I just don't ******** get why people get so butthurt or actually upset over people calling them a b***h or an idiot when it's over the internet and there's an ignore button for a reason. I pity those who have such a low tolerance and can't get the hell over it. I'm sure your friends think you're awesome all the time though so that's really all that matters right?

I don't go to the gym, so your stalker points are being deducted even more. Go ahead, go stalk me at a gym that I don't go to.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Dailanie
Your mush, has a LOT wrong with it, so I wouldn't be getting too proud of it. And yes, having or 'hoisting' a brain around is a lot better. Explains why I'm much better off than you are >_> Haha well you know that I'm not just rambling, unless it's a STJ rate emotion_awesome

i'm sure, now put that vile thing away before I replace it with YOUR head.

Yeah, I'm trying to just take it as it comes x.x
Not in my thread you won't. There's an ignore button for a reason stare

Hmmmm, say what you will. I'm extremely proud of the delusional and deranged grey mush in my head ^_^ Also explains why you're always so grumpy, you head hurts all the time!!!
I know hun! And darn it, those STJ rates are my biggest addiction emotion_donotwant

*shoves it in bag* Okay, okay, okay- Sheesh.

Something tells me you'd find it rather silent with me ignored! On the other hand, that might also be just what you need stare

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x

I'll let you borrow mine if you get inspired to use it. 3nodding

Will you rehab me with my hood on?? And new legs?

And da butt hugs you shall receive!!

You need to read these! 1 2(tear jerker) and 3(very long)

Thank yooou!~

Hmm..I'm not sure, I just don't feel that it's 'oomphy' enough. :c

Yaaay! emotion_kirakira

I'll bookmark them and read them when I can c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items