Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Sparkly Genius

Dai, I lost our quotes stack sweatdrop

*glomps*

(To reply to what I remember of it, at least Brazil admits they have slums? I mean, the tours are all like "and here you can see our slum" - my parents were commenting that if it were China, they would have razed everything or at least given everything a nice coat of paint and pretended it didn't exist. >.> )

Also, may I please get Order in the Court and Shoot the Judge?

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Dailanie
See, whilst your head is filled with grey mush I actually have a brain, and use it stare
You're just not yourself when you don't have an animation equipped :') LMBtJ is like crack cocaine.... emotion_awesome Baaaah so much effort, but now I'll remember that it's on your profile xD

Just stick your head in some snow, harden up jeez. Exactly, you'd be getting rid of the heads and helping the community. No, I'm fine. Seriously >_>

Eh, too much to do all of a sudden x.x
My sister's gone to Aussie so my workload has piled up :L
Don't be condescending jeez, I can handle you! emotion_donotwant

There's nothing wrong with a bit of grey mush up in the noggin stare As if hoisting all that weight of an actual brain around is so much better anyway! rolleyes Yesh, so much effort! It allows me to spot if a person rating my avatar in another thread is serious or just rambling about *shrugs*

*holds one up by long red curls* This one's pretty! You sure?

Breath in and take it easy hun. One step at the time, you only have two arms and two legs after all.
*huffs* I'll be however it pleases me to be!

Witty Nymph

Dailanie
Kuyusi

Baaaahahahha omg Dai I love you so much for that. rofl Thank you so much. I swear I'm getting that rate every time from now on, you're just too good at it.

So yeah, the hair is a placeholder right now; I actually found a nice combo to get rid of the weird head fins and soften it up, but I can't afford the items to do all of it. crying

Tell me though, what do you think of this? I've been messing around with it a little, and with the additions I feel comfortable enough to lose the masking sparkles. :V Might just whore out my art to get the items I need for it. XD

User Image

haha I'm glad you liked it! emotion_awesome Feel free, I'm always looking to yell at people some more, it gets so boring around here lol

Oh really? Which items are you still needing? (I kinda like the Cecil head fins though, but it could look cute without) c:

Oooh I like that a lot, but my only problem with it I think is that I reckon the face should be a little bit darker/brighter in colour. Right now it sort of disappears and blends in too much which makes it very hard to make out any features o:

I wouldn't be opposed to adding them back on, they just seemed so out of place thematically. rofl I guess I could go with blue eyes, the eurydice eyes were just TOO dark y'know? XD So without the eyes, the items I need are Cafe Rosa (9b) and the big hitter is -cringes- magical ascension (60b+.) crying But the pixeling and color on it meshes with the hair and colors I'm using so well! Though I suppose I could go with light hardhearted bangs at 16b, or fiery ascension (6b.) rofl Added arctic shards (5b) for eyes, another one I don't have lol. The pink eyes are the pink Wisteria which I'm torn on, I really love the soft light pink eyes, haha.

So bare minimum I'd need to raise 20b, which actually isn't so bad if I'm selling art to get it. ;D

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

Yes, yes... You keep saying that I'm Guilty, kindly tell my for what I got Arrested so that I can Shoot the Judge?

Hun: give this one your worst, have no idea what crawled in my mind- (pink, I mean: PINK!!! I don't like pink!)

Invisible Friend

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Castiel the Heartbroken
Dailanie
Castiel the Heartbroken

No problem, however it's weird..... You see color?? I have the curse of the wizard item that's supposed to give everything a black and white static layer, so all color is turn black, white and gray!

User Image

Not the best looking .gif but it was a quickie.

Huh, really? o: Yeah I see it in perfect colour o:

Yup, Curse of the Gray Wizard I think it's called ((Astra)) but here's an update on the avi, I'm trying to decide, headphones ((Listening to music he wrote for her?)) or a comfort beanie/hood/knit hat?

EDIT :: Yes I took off the Gray Wizard item, I figured if it's not working why use it?

Yeah, I know the Astra, and I think that Astra has had trouble showing up in the past o:
Hmmm....I'd go with comfort beanie, but that's me personally.

Yeah it's a waste to put it on if its stuffed :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mercenary K

Yeah you're like a super friend here on gaia if you remember me as bagel xD
Missed ya too though! trying to get on a little more consistently right now.
Hope you feel better! whatcha got goin on? allergies or something worse?

i've been great! couldnt get much better honestly :D earlier this year and late last year were a really bad time for me, but thank God, everything's turned around!

thanks for the rate! i just dont know any bg's or items that would add to it, or if i could even afford them Dx lol but thanks for adding it to the HoF! 4laugh
ps. i really like your current! i think it looks awesome emotion_c8

Duuude I'm like the most superest of super friends cool
That's good! We need more old ATers around here and tbh I need more of my old friends ;-; lol
Ehh, well I've had a severe chest infection for a while which was making me cough up quite a lot of blood (sorry for details lol), and now I'm losing a lot of weight really quickly and fainting/feeling dizzy a lot v_v

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that, but I'm sorry that you had a rough end of last and start to this year :c
If you don't mind my asking, what made it rough? (feel free to not answer or PM me if you feel more comfortable, it's totally up to you) emotion_hug

Yeah tbh I wouldn't know of any BG's that would be better either (hence why I never use BG's) and the MP is so jacked up at the moment that the perfect one probably costs around 10billion stare

Thank yooou!~ 4laugh
I've been really getting into the simpler matchy avatars recently and when I got this hair I knew I had to do a purple avi >w<

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

luvlee_pretty_gurl

Sad face :c

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

M o d e r n i s e

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll try it! c:

How does it look? c:

You're very welcome! emotion_yatta
Hmmm...I like it form the shoulders down but the OMG hat kinda kills it for me because the texture is noticeably off, and the red is a tad too washed out (plus I dislike the OMG hats in general so I'm slightly biased on that)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Calelith

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

How does it look now?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Peeeerfect! Adding it to HoF now 4laugh

Now add me to your signature ya rugged warrior! scream
(jks, please don't kill me...)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Cecilia Davidson
Dailanie
Cecilia Davidson
Dailanie
Cecilia Davidson
why hasn't Sinaead posted in here? D:<

She had, but her post was a page ago and I hadn't replied yet owo
-knocks your pants fort over-
nooooooo /; o;/
-reassembles-

No forts!
-knocks it down again- (/`o []`o)/
but (butt? emotion_awesome ) everyone can go in it. i even made a reading room
Sorry, butt still no talk2hand

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
I'll have to link you to my favorite stories when I get home from work. They are really romantic. smile

I was really lucky when I got mine the other day. I got it for 2bil. I just sold some stiff in my invo so I'm sitting on a good pile of money right now. emotion_yatta

-butt hugs back-

Order and a Rehab??
That would be awesome, I'm always up for a bit of well written fan fiction emotion_dowant I haven't read fanfic in so long o:

Ugggh it sucks though cause I was JUST about to buy it, but then they sold out, and then when it came back it came back expensive ;-; Lol I'm so poor right now, I'm trying to sell s**t but no ones buying xD

I like da butt hugs emotion_dowant

7//10
Hmm I think I liked it better with the hood o: Also something still feels off about those legs...perhaps the bulkiness in comparison to the slender arms? What about an actual leg mod?

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Gasp. You changed your siggy picture. emotion_facepalm But, there was such silliness in the old one. It what made me fall in lust with you. emotion_0A0 Nice shirt though...not jealous. stare

Eh, I think I'll bag you up eventually.

Feeling you on the wanning gold, but my friends...they give me things beyond my dreams. Like my friend anais gave me 600mil plus items and I'm just like...but but but...and she was like. Nah, take it. crying Then I got her one of those melody items for her birthday. It wasnt much, wasn't as much as I thought it would be, and I didn't even know she had it, but she loved the message I gave her more than she loved the present. I happened to subconsciously know when people's lives are shitty (I have a "my life is shitar" wink and my timing is flawless. Then there's ellie, probably the most awesome person in the world. She played along with my whole 'pharaoh' bit the instant I met her..and sent me a tuna subway sandwich and cookies through the interwebz. emotion_facepalm crying It was so beautiful. And she showers me with love more than I feel I deserve. I try to return the favor, but it's difficult. Luckily her wishlist is bigger than mine, and she too just likes to make me happy. But, I think my friends really just prefer the...word of a pharaoh (eh? eh? emotion_awesome ) over my presents anyways. I'll never know what they see in me. I hear I'm a b***h...

I can see how that's working out for you. You catch more flies with honey then vinegar and all that. But, you've got to learn to share. *bonks on head* He can be shared. emotion_donotwant

Ooooooo! Don't worry, darlin, you haven't seen me even attempting to stalk you. How about I just..."show up" everywhere you go then? You'll like that.

Yeah, anyone who bitches is likely to be eliminated so they don't even matter. talk2hand Well, I set my status and I sent out a few comments/PMs, so only time will tell.

Eh, I felt it was time for a change and I really liked this photo so I changed out of boredom. That's actually not a shirt, it's the top half of my ball dress. Had my ball a month(?) ago and that was my dress although in reality it's a nicer, brighter purple.

Excuse me? 'Bag me up'? Yeah, that's not enticing at all, so you're even further into negative brownie points.

Trying to sell things now to bulk up my gold, just spent a s**t tonne on presents for friends. Messages are always the best thing you can do for someone. Screw the present if the message isn't from the heart.
Oh yeah, Ell's a sweet heart. She's always been kind which is lovely since I met her such a long time ago. My wishlist is huge but only because I'm a hoarder and want all the things that appeal to me even with only 1 pose OR would be great investments.
People are always going to tell you you're a b***h. It's the internet, who the ******** cares? I get called a b***h over petty things but I know I'm ******** awesome and that my friends love me so why bother with the people who hate on you?

Mhmm, and I'm the honey, sellers are the flies. How bout I snap your neck so you can learn how to function with a handicap? Then we'll both be learning. Eric doesn't get shared. He doesn't share me and I don't share him.

Yeah, good luck with that, seeing as you won't know where I am, and I hardly post, so post stalking won't work.

Good, we seriously don't need people bitching in a god damn contest. Hopefully people come join.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

Ugh, tell me about it x.x
I tried making a rainbow avi a while back...it did NOT go well =3=
If you can pull it off though it would look amazing!
Budsey did one using that hair, I have it in my HoF if you wanna check it out c:

Ooh, I really like that avi. I'm going to have to find out what some of those items are.

Thanks! 4laugh

You're welcome babe c:

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
3 is enough I guess. xP
Awh that would be great Dai! emotion_kirakira
QUEEN DAI IS GOOD WITH TORTURES. emotion_dowant

Aha you might wanna get more pants. emotion_awesome

What about you bae?~
Are you interested in having kids at some point? o:
QUEEN DAI IS THE TORTURE MASTER, BUT KING ART IS A KILLING MACHINE! emotion_dowant

Oh you bet your a** I'm gonna be stocking up on a whole butt load of pants emotion_awesome
(so many butt puns...)
Maybeee one or two.till I got a decent job and financially stable.no rush though. 3nodding
AH YES, KING ART GOOD AT "FINISHING" THE JOB. twisted

Better get prepared Dai. emotion_awesome
(Well done! xD )
You'd be the coolest Dad I reckon lol
DADDY, ART! emotion_kirakira
AWW YISSS, WHAT A GOOD TEAM WE MAKE! emotion_dowant

Oh I'm deffs prepared c;
(-bows- lol)
I don't know about the coolest though lol
Awh I don't wanna be a dad yet. I'll feel old. gonk
YESS THE PRESENCE OF FEAR. emotion_dowant

I'll be waiting. jk xD