1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 799 800 801 > >> >>> »|

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Aloha AT~

This rate thread has been rejuvenated with some special rating options and a spanking new banner! Give me a shout on what you think about it (:
The main change is that you can now choose one of the options below, and have a rate your way! P.S don't forget to hit that <3 button if you find this thread charming, amusing, helpful etc

-Also, PLEASE do not quote this post! It stretches the page and becomes a hassle to deal with if I am on my phone D: Thank you!

-Also I update my poll often so keep an eye out and make sure to vote!

~Choose up to 3~

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
INNOCENT: Things I like about your avatar
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar
ARRESTED: What your avatar was arrested for
I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!: A song that reminds me of your avatar (some could be very random and could also just be a song that I'm in love with)
ESCAPEE: How your avatar escaped jail
MURDER VICTIM: Which wild critter sent you to the grave
LAST MEAL: What food/drink your avatar makes me think of.
REHABILITATION: Ask for this rate if you want to know if you are HoF worthy. Choosing this rate will not guarantee entry and I WILL also be picking people who haven't chosen this rate. If you are not rehabilitated I may give a reason as to why if it is only a minor thing.
SHOOT THE JUDGE: This rate is definitely not for those people who can't take the overly dramatic harshness of my asshattery! Choose this and I will give you only negatives, but in a silly, dramatic way *these are NOT to be taken serious* *Temporarily not available*

THE REIGNING CHAMPION:

I will be updating this to coincide with which user has the most avatars in the HoF:
IF I PUT YOU IN THE HoF PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU KEEP THE IMAGE ON YOUR PHOTOBUCKET OR WARN ME IF YOU ARE MOVING/DELETING IT! THANK YOU!
CURRENT CHAMPION:
SilverFalco!

Hall of Fame:
Where all of my favourites will go from now on
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Curious Brownies ll Redwing Rogue ll Tryumph ll Aqua Fortise ll Tama Rama Ding Dong
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Curious Brownies ll Josey ll Curious Brownies ll Aqua Fortise ll Cecilia Davidson ll Tastes Like Dave
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Aqua Fortise ll Wingbutt ll xxNovey ll -B l a c k N e o n- ll Calelith ll Curious Brownies
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Cinderfae ll SilverFalco ll Aqua Fortise ll SilverFalco ll SilverFalco ll SilverFalco
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aqua Fortise ll Curious Brownies ll Aqua Fortise ll Curious Brownies ll Aqua Fortise ll Aureaule
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lyndes ll SilverFalco ll Curious Brownies ll Curious Brownies ll Curious Brownies ll Bee`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tuesday Mournings ll SilverFalco ll Aqua Fortise ll Redwing Rogue ll - B I a c k N e o n - ll MissZombii
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
Memphitelle ll Cinderfae ll Lyndes ll Wingbutt ll Kumatora-San ll Ophelias Flower
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aqua Fortise ll Le Avant Garde ll SilverFalco ll SilverFalco ll - B I a c k N e o n - ll HatsuHikari
HatsuHikari ll SilverFalco ll MissZombii ll HatsuHikari ll Miss Budsey ll HatsuHikari
Yaki_Terri ll Cinderfae ll Oruhgami ll HatsuHikari ll SilverFalco ll Cinderfae
SchwarzWeiss ll Himekou ll Yaki_Terri ll System-Exe Conflict ll Tesla Was Robbed ll HatsuHikari
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
Cinderfae ll Tuesday Mournings ll Tesla Was Robbed ll SilverFalco ll Lilmew ll Cinderfae
Momoiro no Bara ll Susue ll Cecilia Davidson ll Kuyusi ll Art of Heaven ll Tuesday Mournings
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Art of Heaven ll HatsuHikari ll Taeahtime ll BENISHlGURE ll Oruhgami ll Normally Weird
Oruhgami ll HatsuHikari ll II Deaths_Mistress II ll Art of Heaven ll Rogue Bard ll Oruhgami
Rogue Bard ll Rogue Bard ll Calelith ll Nemuki ll Kinny Fear ll Art of Heaven
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riyaiko ll iandragon30 ll Oruhgami ll Calelith ll Brathberg ll HatsuHikari
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Silverfalco ll Havenan ll Rogue Bard ll LadyKayK N O X x ll Curious Brownies ll jjillane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oruhgami ll Cecelia Davidson ll Sineaed ll honey` mustard ll Yukii Luna ll Art of Heaven
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Le Avant Garde ll Tuesday Mournings ll Mercenary K ll Yukii Luna ll Calelith ll LadyKayK N O X x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tama Rama Ding Dong ll Oruhgami ll TofuBaconPizza ll S l y t h e r W i n ll Sineaed ll Wizzleteats
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TofuBaconPizza ll Alizarins Folly ll Silverlight Symphony ll LadyKayK N O X x

Shy Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Woop, first post ^^ :3

EDIT from 2/12/14. : 2 years later, I'm still here, watching over this thread ^^

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

Ah hello stranger :3 Now does that 'Derp' translate into something? ;D Lolz
If you ARE looking for a rate, 8//10 It somehow looks unfinished but still very good :3
And if you WEREN'T looking for a rate...Oh well! XD

Shy Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie
V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

If you ARE looking for a rate, 8//10 It somehow looks unfinished but still very good :3

xD,thanks for the rate, if you don't mind I'll give you 10/10 as always ^^...I've loved your recent avi's!

and thanks razz , it's far from done atm, just started this avi today ^^ (my time suggests it's only been 12 hours or so xD)

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie
V Shadow Knight V
Derp ^^

xD,thanks for the rate, if you don't mind I'll give you 10/10 as always ^^...I've loved your recent avi's!

and thanks razz , it's far from done atm, just started this avi today ^^ (my time suggests it's only been 12 hours or so xD)

Aww thank you! I never liked using brown avatars but I've fallen in love with this one >///< Hehe I made this one about two days ago I think XD
Well for an avi that's only just started it looks very good :3 What else are you planning to do with it?

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
11th day

ok.

6//10
I see a lot of starter items and I just dislike this unfortunately ): I DO however like the sitting down pose, the yes and the shoes kinda. Other than that it definitely needs changes.

Shy Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

for now I'm trying to get some gold for Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans to replace my current pants xD, and some small wings near the shoulders surprised

So far I'm still looking into suggestions for my avi ^^, but I've yet to find a suggestion about items other than suggesting to change my lower body xD

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

for now I'm trying to get some gold for Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans to replace my current pants xD, and some small wings near the shoulders surprised

So far I'm still looking into suggestions for my avi ^^, but I've yet to find a suggestion about items other than suggesting to change my lower body xD

The Skinny's would look good :3 Maybe I can help you with your quest?

Shy Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

xD perhaps, ^^ i'd appreciate it, but of course I don't have the right to tell you that you should or shouldn't help me xD

Beloved Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
have a go at me :3

Questionable Dabbler

Could I have a rating for my dream avi please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
V Shadow Knight V
Dailanie

xD perhaps, ^^ i'd appreciate it, but of course I don't have the right to tell you that you should or shouldn't help me xD

True true XD Well it's not much but I hope it helps ^^

Manly Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
-iLu-MianMian
have a go at me :3

This is so...different! I love this o:
9//10
I would give you a 10 but there's something off about it that I can't place D: If I think of it I'll get back to you :3

Shy Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Dailanie

True true XD Well it's not much but I hope it helps ^^

emotion_kirakira thank you very much ^^, I really appreciate it, I hope I can repay you some-other time though xD well until then, if you need any help call me razz or PM xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games