Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mademoiselle Lorka
Kel rates me?? biggrin

Hellllz yes she does! xd

Now firstly and foremost, I love this. Sure I'm a colour whore most of the time, but this looks absolutely stunning. BUT...why is your kitty there?!?!?!? Sure she's adorable, but she is SO startlingly white next to all your gorgeous greys and blacks that it upsets me greatly. 9.5/10 but if you ditch the kitty you've got yourself a perfect 10. sweatdrop
Kelyn
Elixate
Rate. xd <3

Ohhh Lixy darling, that is absolutely gorgeous. And you knew that even before you asked for a rate. whee I love it to pieces. Not a single complaint. 10/10 without a doubt. heart

Thanks sweetie. heart whee
Rate me? You're the one who needs to be rated. What the ******** is with those buck teeth? What are you supposed to be? A Rabbit b***h? I mean COME ON, It's not like FUGLY is the new black people...gosh...
Kermi
Kelyn
Kermi
Rate?

Well this would be rather spiffy...if it weren't for the fact that your shades look SO pink compared to everything else. I know they're called red, but trust me, they don't look red at all right now. I'd suggest just switching to black shades of some sort. Would look muchos better. 8/10
They do look out of place don't they? I'd be wearing romanis, but I've had my romanis forever and I'm kind of tired of them.
Thanks though!

Hah hah, fair enough. 'Tis still quite a nice black/red avvy. 3nodding whee
[-Teh Darkfyre-]
Kelyn
Ho s**t, you do! I can't actually see the wallet, but now that I look again, I can see the chain. Silly shackles! Sorry about that! whee

That's alright. Thanks again for the rate. Now I'm going to see if anyone else like this outfit. 3nodding

Hah hah, alrighty then. Oh, and you're very welcome for the rate! heart
Kingofthecave
Rate me? You're the one who needs to be rated. What the ******** is with those buck teeth? What are you supposed to be? A Rabbit b***h? I mean COME ON, It's not like FUGLY is the new black people...gosh...
O_o;
bit harsh...

I thought the buck teeth looked cute...
rate please 3nodding
Elixate
Kelyn
Elixate
Rate. xd <3

Ohhh Lixy darling, that is absolutely gorgeous. And you knew that even before you asked for a rate. whee I love it to pieces. Not a single complaint. 10/10 without a doubt. heart

Thanks sweetie. heart whee

Anytime! You deserve it. heart
Kelyn
Mademoiselle Lorka
Kel rates me?? biggrin

Hellllz yes she does! xd

Now firstly and foremost, I love this. Sure I'm a colour whore most of the time, but this looks absolutely stunning. BUT...why is your kitty there?!?!?!? Sure she's adorable, but she is SO startlingly white next to all your gorgeous greys and blacks that it upsets me greatly. 9.5/10 but if you ditch the kitty you've got yourself a perfect 10. sweatdrop
thank you very much! I'm just kkeping the kitty cause he is cute, but I usually tell people to ignore him in rates heart
Kingofthecave
I love buck teeth! shut up! xd
captain p0ser
rate please 3nodding

I've seen you around in this but I don't think I've ever gotten the opportunity to comment on how much I love it. Honestly it's perfection. I love that somebody actually used the Discman as having ORANGE on it instead of RED! xd Anyways, orange and green look awesome together and you pulled this whole outfit off spectactularly. 10/10 without a doubt. heart

Anyways, that's it for me...I'm off! Have a great day everyone! heart
Kelyn
captain p0ser
rate please 3nodding

I've seen you around in this but I don't think I've ever gotten the opportunity to comment on how much I love it. Honestly it's perfection. I love that somebody actually used the Discman as having ORANGE on it instead of RED! xd Anyways, orange and green look awesome together and you pulled this whole outfit off spectactularly. 10/10 without a doubt. heart

Anyways, that's it for me...I'm off! Have a great day everyone! heart
thanks. All I needs is iether the NM headband or horns of the demon, whichever is cheaper 3nodding

Invisible Elder

Kelyn
sMiRnOfF_kId
<center>hi could you rate me please!

I quite like the little snippets of red within the mostly black & white outfit. Very amusing. The only thing I don't like is the penguins 'cause of those little yellow beaks they have. Either add some gold into the outfit or ditch the penguins and try black shoes instead. 7/10

<center>if you ever come back i would love your thoughs on it now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff