Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Abductee

Please, rate me. :3
I do like cluttered avatars.
This one isn't quite cluttered enough.
But I really wanted a pastel purple avatar.

Now I has.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
It needs work sweatdrop I suggest getting rid of the scarf as it adds too much purple to the torso while only a hint is showing on the bottom. I would also change the hair from black to a white with hints of the lavender in the hair. This could be as simple as adding Violet and Purple Reversible Hair Pins (all light purple option. these clips are my go to for adding color to the head when I don't know some ones budget). Also add light purple to the groin area somewhere. Maybe a skirt or shorts that are white with a hint of the lavender like Windy Lily for example. Hope this is helpful 3nodding
Edit: oh, and get something on those arms xd

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Silverlight Symphony

Uuum I hate to ASK! LOLOLOL but could you ummm "Rate me" Not really in a 10/10 or score sense but umm advice? LOL Sort of like what you gave PizzaStix c: Your Avi is flawless by the way emotion_kirakira

PizzaStix

I agree with miss Silverlight c: You could use a bit more purple. I like the shoes but the purple didn't stand out enough to me c: If you really like them then maybe they're are lighter purple scarves like that or other items. Overall though! I REALLY LOVE YOUR AVI c: It's cute!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony

Uuum I hate to ASK! LOLOLOL but could you ummm "Rate me" Not really in a 10/10 or score sense but umm advice? LOL Sort of like what you gave PizzaStix c: Your Avi is flawless by the way emotion_kirakira

PizzaStix

I agree with miss Silverlight c: You could use a bit more purple. I like the shoes but the purple didn't stand out enough to me c: If you really like them then maybe they're are lighter purple scarves like that or other items. Overall though! I REALLY LOVE YOUR AVI c: It's cute!

Aw thank you redface this is my first monochrome avatar xd

Hmm, try covering that hint of gray at the neck with a bow of a color in your scheme. Since you are going for the more casual look the horns are not really needed as they take away from the more normal look theme. If you wish to keep the horns, I would do a more contrasting color like maybe the smaller black ones to match the black plaid lines of your dress (same with tail). I would also change the legs since that cream of the socks doesn't match the rest since nowhere else is cream present that I can see. I don't know what the dress is so I cannot compare legs with it. Maybe whim sea would be better though?

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony

PizzaStix

Hmm, try covering that hint of gray at the neck with a bow of a color in your scheme. Since you are going for the more casual look the horns are not really needed as they take away from the more normal look theme. If you wish to keep the horns, I would do a more contrasting color like maybe the smaller black ones to match the black plaid lines of your dress (same with tail). I would also change the legs since that cream of the socks doesn't match the rest since nowhere else is cream present that I can see. I don't know what the dress is so I cannot compare legs with it. Maybe whim sea would be better though?

Wow. You're a genius T-T! I see exactly what you mean. I just took a look at whim sea actually ... The dress and legs are CUTE! I think I might actually attempt to get two right now and change my avi a bit c: Do you if there are any bows that would match it? Or do you think it's fine as it is? I think the dress may be fine as it is XD

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony

PizzaStix

Wow. You're a genius T-T! I see exactly what you mean. I just took a look at whim sea actually ... The dress and legs are CUTE! I think I might actually attempt to get two right now and change my avi a bit c: Do you if there are any bows that would match it? Or do you think it's fine as it is? I think the dress may be fine as it is XD

Hmm.. Not that I can think of off the top of my head. You can always ask At for suggestions though and I am sure someone can think of something. I have a tendency to forget certain items even exist xd oh yeah, evolving item: nightmare or death whisper, can't remember which one atm has those black and gray rose clips. Those may work out ok!

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony

PizzaStix

Hmm.. Not that I can think of off the top of my head. You can always ask At for suggestions though and I am sure someone can think of something. I have a tendency to forget certain items even exist xd oh yeah, evolving item: nightmare or death whisper, can't remember which one atm has those black and gray rose clips. Those may work out ok!

Thanks for everything~ heart

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan
Silverlight Symphony
Cotton Candeh Chan

Thanks for everything~ heart

No problem! Thank you for not getting mad at me for suggesting the changes. A lot of people are heavily candy coating there rate replies these days. I am not super critical like some are (hey they really are only trying to help though! heart ), but I try to make small suggestions as nicely as possible. Some don't like to hear that they even may require any *suggestions* and expect a high rate. So thank you for not being offended that I would even make a suggestion in the first place heart Honestly whether there are suggestions though or not, people really should just go with what they personally like best, it is their avatars after all. So if you don't like any of my suggestions, don't feel obligated to change it ^_^ we all have our personal styles after all.

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Silverlight Symphony

That's so true! Well it's just a suggestion after all c: and everyone has their own opinions and tastes. I just think people tend to forget about that and take things very personally :c At the end of the day though, they don't and they don't have to listen to those suggestions. So, getting angry is pointless and makes themselves look very immature and defeats their initial purpose of gaining what they wanted. Unless of course... sweatdrop They already thought their avatar was perfect to being with.

Regardless though I really liked your suggestions LOL I think I might stick with the horns though c: ACTUALLY I'm not entirely too sure xD I love both looks... I'll just switch between them both and the legs for Whim sea also c: Thanks again so much <3 You should offer your services for a small fee on the forums XD

Chatty Abductee

I guess I didn't make it clear I do like the avatar, don't really need any suggestions.
I was just wondering if you guys liked it.

Familiar Friend

It's a cutie. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas