Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love anime angels <3

Me too :3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I prefer anime cats and dogs 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Neither, im not a fan of anime 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
What was the question? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
someone say pie? 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

So i have a bunch of clothes and items that i'd like to make "work" together some how. i have more accessories and hats then actual clothes, so it wont be to hard i hope sweatdrop

Have a look at my current avatar & if you are interested in helping me (help includes suggestions, other clothing items that i might like, donating if your generous) please reply back, and i'll show you more of my creations 3nodding

heart tank you so much heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
If you are interested in some cheap, cute wings, check out this item: [X]. Just a little suggestion. I'm not really sure entirely what you are looking for though.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Why dont you put up a link to your inventory and I can see what I can do.
QueerxCore
Why dont you put up a link to your inventory and I can see what I can do.

Kay here is a link to my inventory;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory/

& thank you heart
hydr0ph0en1x
If you are interested in some cheap, cute wings, check out this item: [X]. Just a little suggestion. I'm not really sure entirely what you are looking for though.

Thank you, i love the wings whee they are adorable and just what im interested in. I'm mainly looking for something to match my avatar name (angel). Maybe angelic like or light blue colours, something that matches these things.

& Thank you heart

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
XxXDesireable_AngelXxX
hydr0ph0en1x

Thank you, i love the wings whee they are adorable and just what im interested in. I'm mainly looking for something to match my avatar name (angel). Maybe angelic like or light blue colours, something that matches these things.

& Thank you heart

Alright then! Well it's kind of simple, but I don't know if you've done it, just search for "angelic" in the marketplace. I think that alone will bring up lots of things like what you are looking for though they can get pricey.

Happy to help!

Tipsy Prophet

omg thank you biggrin this will help so much 4laugh

& thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items