Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Advice please~ 4laugh

Dapper Phantom

Not a fan. I'm going to be bold and say maybe you should go back to the drawing board with this one. What is the theme supposed to be?

Dapper Phantom

adrenaline552
Not a fan. I'm going to be bold and say maybe you should go back to the drawing board with this one. What is the theme supposed to be?

No general theme, brother. I usually just find an item I like and try to build and avi around it~ This time it was the star tamer coat =3=;;
Kapooki
adrenaline552

No general theme, brother. I usually just find an item I like and try to build and avi around it~ This time it was the star tamer coat =3=;;

will i agree the coat is a cool item to start off from but.... the rest of it just kinda looked like it was thrown on. Like the tail.... how does that go with the coat?

Dapper Phantom

adrenaline552
Kapooki
adrenaline552

will i agree the coat is a cool item to start off from but.... the rest of it just kinda looked like it was thrown on. Like the tail.... how does that go with the coat?

It doesn't, and I didn't wanna put it on, but one of the complaints I usually get about my avi's is "not enough accessories" so now I find myself adding random crap just to try and please the masses. crying

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
I think it might look better with Peter's Youth's face, actually, and that'd save you a heap o gold
Kapooki
adrenaline552
Kapooki
adrenaline552

It doesn't, and I didn't wanna put it on, but one of the complaints I usually get about my avi's is "not enough accessories" so now I find myself adding random crap just to try and please the masses. crying

well your current avi is pretty fly so you can obviously make a great avi but.... maybe you should just go with what you good at? do you mind if i try playing around with the tektek you made?

Dapper Phantom

adrenaline552
Kapooki
adrenaline552
Kapooki
adrenaline552

well your current avi is pretty fly so you can obviously make a great avi but.... maybe you should just go with what you good at? do you mind if i try playing around with the tektek you made?

Please do kind sir.
I hope this isn't to far off from the original

Dapper Phantom

adrenaline552
I hope this isn't to far off from the original

Not bad brother~ I was actually thinking of those eyes too...They're just so expensive~ TT3TT and I already own the sandman ones~ 3:

But all in all, it's an improvement~

Fashionable Vampire

I personally would scrap the whole thing and start over from scratch.
It's not cohesive.

Lady Loiterer

Kapooki

Advice please~ 4laugh
It was a good start...until I saw the legs and tail. I really recommend getting some new shoes that match. and a different tail, if you must have one. You should leave it off imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff