Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mifftastical
Could I please have a call on the telephone for this avatar? I don't wish to buy it without it looking awesome <3.

User Image

Erm, I'm not entirely sure what is going on in this avatar - it looks a bit like Rapunzel meets FMA fanfiction D: firstly the enchanted book totally does not go with the rest of it because the blue is so different and the little brown edges really stick out. If you want him reading a book the charcoal notebook would fit much better. Secondly, the head area is very empty and it would be great with some blue/black accessories. I can't really say anything about the theme because I'm not sure what the theme is, but I can say that the danklets are totally unnecessary for either colour OR theme and they also make the bottom half too bulky. It'd be best to not match colours at all if you are just going for theme, or if you are matching colours then to definitely attend to the head area. 43/100

Codebreaking Phantom

Niphz
Mifftastical
Could I please have a call on the telephone for this avatar? I don't wish to buy it without it looking awesome <3.

User Image

Erm, I'm not entirely sure what is going on in this avatar - it looks a bit like Rapunzel meets FMA fanfiction D: firstly the enchanted book totally does not go with the rest of it because the blue is so different and the little brown edges really stick out. If you want him reading a book the charcoal notebook would fit much better. Secondly, the head area is very empty and it would be great with some blue/black accessories. I can't really say anything about the theme because I'm not sure what the theme is, but I can say that the danklets are totally unnecessary for either colour OR theme and they also make the bottom half too bulky. It'd be best to not match colours at all if you are just going for theme, or if you are matching colours then to definitely attend to the head area. 43/100

There's no real theme, I usually just go with what I like xD
You make a good point about the book; I was looking for a non-weapon handheld; and now that you mention it it stands out immensely. <3. I'll look into the notebooks. I was trying to show off the sandman hair (most of my avis, you can barely see the hair xD); and I did have some hair pins in there before - I'll tinker with them as well <3

Agreed on Danklets 100%. I wasn't sure on them to begin with <3

Thank you very much! Would it be alright if I come back later after mass amendments? <3
As many times as you want, darling. (: The hair is very pretty, would be nice for it to be referenced elsewhere on the body, perhaps. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
King Of Ninjas
@Zomzomzom mule
I meant the 'Scar of the warrior' item. It may not look great, but it's worth checking out.

The browns from the boots don't really match the hair. I didn't really notice your hair, but now that you've mentioned it, it'd be a nifty way to get some more black or darker grey up there. Also check out the Tsunami Ko Gloves. They could be pretty wicked

Ok, I added the scar and the makeup to try to balance it out. The gloves don't layer with the ones I already have and it leaves a horrible gap of arm space. Sadly there aren't any hairs in my price range that look good with this, even the black version of this hair doesn't look right.

Apocalyptic Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

None within my price range (500g)

Codebreaking Phantom

Niphz
As many times as you want, darling. (: The hair is very pretty, would be nice for it to be referenced elsewhere on the body, perhaps. 3nodding

Cream is not my forte. It's the exact opposite
I'd have no idea where to start for referencing the hair elsewhere; the item it comes from has all the other poses using red and cream. <3

User Image

It took me a while, but in the end, I could only find one item that worked. The blue is very particular, I couldn't find things similar to it.

I plan to use the Sketchbook, but they don't have the pose on tektek sadly
It is already sooo much better, I like it <3 not much else to say re: cream - look at handhelds maybe.

Shameless Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello,

I would love a telephone call please.

P.S. Your avatar looks nice and love the blue and green combo. biggrin

Codebreaking Phantom

I shall do
Thank you <3
Gwendolen Leir
Hello,

I would love a telephone call please.

P.S. Your avatar looks nice and love the blue and green combo. biggrin

Thank you (:

Love the concept, like the lacy bits, DON'T like the hair though, the shade of white is off D: plus it's not quite girly enough I feel? and maybe some black on the arms. (: 76/100

@miff - welcome (:

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

KON'S BACK?
He was for a bit, he's gone offline though. P:

You alright today?

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Call me on the telephone please. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff